The Chateau Diaries #8 Nous sommes tous VALERIE

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I live just down the road....she now has help and support from posse of local volunteers.....they hold tours and ghost evenings....I think they are doing ok..
I commented but have only just seen your post. I’m glad to hear she is still around and has help. The shock /horror aspect was jaw-dropping but the real truth is that she is clearly unwell. What enormous strength of character she showed, not only to rescue the house but to carry on living there under such difficult circumstances.

Reactions: 9
It certainly does look as if @TheGreatWonder has deleted their account and scuttled back from when he/she came! The sudden influx of visitors from Mammy Gibbons will undoubtedly have a few flying monkeys. Good to have Clara here however.

ETA: Not wishing to tar all newcomers with the same brush, but there was a bit of a whiff about that one. Some pretty fanatical nasties crawled out of the woodwork this week as Valerie can bear witness.
Flying monkeys!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Oh I remember her too ! People tried to assist her, locals formed a committee of volunteers but she refused to help them to help her. She lived a glamorous life in Nottinghill before buying that mansion which ultimately crumbled around her. Her ex-boyfriend died I think so she had no income.
there can be no better vision into the future, than for Stephanie Jarvis to watch this. Well spotted @Lululime
The house is all smoke and mirrors! No hot water or a plumbed in bathroom, chandeliers with no electricity supply , and over run with vermin . The gas bill payments were promptly stopped when the programme aired and the ex boyfriends wife saw it! Save your sympathy .... it was bought in the full knowledge of what a ruin it was . Another one who wants others to pay for her dream/ now a nightmare. Cornelia is a collector , not a restorer.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
Do anyone know where Stephanie had said that all I come from YouTube will go towards the tit o as opposed to wine food and travels?

Reactions: 3
So much to caught up on o_O:unsure:

do anyone know if sj has received any of these in the 📦 openings from the Brenda?
If Curtis Bryan Woodlouse is experiencing a shortage of gatherings and museums in which to be a parasite, it makes sense that she's selling some of his accessories.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Do anyone know where Stephanie had said that all I come from YouTube will go towards the tit o as opposed to wine food and travels?
I think she only ever said Patreon income would be for chateau restoration, as its being requested specifically for that purpose. YouTube is just ad generated income , so no obligation to anyone.

patreon video and I thought she said it was both income and to go toward the BNB.

Reactions: 3
I agree, all very strange to initially sign up cloak and dagger with just references to "friends" and then within a couple of posts outright identify them, complete with links! I would not be at all happy if my "friend" spilled my personal pain on a gossip site, presumably to bask in the attention....... they would not be my friend for much longer!
So what do you suggest?

• Wow
Reactions: 2
I remember her saying that but not when / where ...
Every now and then she mentions that patreon is for essential renovations, but not things like a pool. Pool would be paid by yt money. That all youtube money is only for the chateau was not explicitly said. But how can you decde if the bottle champagne is for private fun since she makes content with it? If she is smart she can deduct anything which is filmed on YouTube as investments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I agree, all very strange to initially sign up cloak and dagger with just references to "friends" and then within a couple of posts outright identify them, complete with links! I would not be at all happy if my "friend" spilled my personal pain on a gossip site, presumably to bask in the attention....... they would not be my friend for much longer!
The Dutchmen have their own website, their chateau experience is written about , it’s obviously very painful and it’s not a secret . I think “Clara “ ? Read this forum and gave us a nudge in the right direction. No mystery I think ..... or betrayal of friends .

• Heart
How easy it is to drop a few lines for all to see...

If Clara's claims are true, what a frickin' hypocrite SJ is.

Screen Shot 2021-01-09 at 4.47.47 PM.png

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.