The Chateau Diaries #8 Nous sommes tous VALERIE

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I used to know the answer to that one, but forgot. After him there was another boyfriend, Edmond Fokker van Crayestein, who had children from a previous marriages and was a real player, SJ found out because one of his other girlfriends contacted her. Apparently they were rather seriously involved, but her friends hated him, except the older ladies, Isabelle was very fond of him.
I wonder if Isabelle thought that she might have a go?πŸ˜‰ Many a good tune played on an old fiddle!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Brilliant Venice ..... Tattle.life on Tour 2022

We the above will go fund an entire friggin castle 🏰

We’ll be in the adjoining apartment / platzo

But ..... you have to pull
And
Spill all - every whinny and snort
That’s all I’m saying

@Heathcliffe reading πŸ“– all the sport all the contributors .... 66 et al

Right now you make 50 shades of grey look like - A blue Peter badge
My wife did read 50 shades of grey, all wives should ;) Now, regarding pulling I am not worried...I mean, look at the Fokker guy!?! Seriously...

• Haha
Reactions: 13
No such things as a free lunch dear, as a person who enjoys control I never let people pay for me :coffee: Older, wiser, and opposite of MP. Last time I asked for money I must have been at the races with my father....close to 40 years ago :oops:
Think of this as a service to mankind

It’s us your serving

So happy to cover all addicted costs

....... now pop over find out first how horrendously expensive your wife would find it first .....πŸ‘

You could be pardoned
And I’d have the fastest patron page ever established
And you’d rain 🌧 supremacy for years to come

My wife did read 50 shades of grey, all wives should ;) Now, regarding pulling I am not worried...I mean, look at the Fokker guy!?! Seriously...
😝😝😝😝😝😝😝

Think I peed myself ....... 😝😝😝😝😝😝😝

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I used to know the answer to that one, but forgot. After him there was another boyfriend, Edmond Fokker van Crayestein, who had children from a previous marriages and was a real player, SJ found out because one of his other girlfriends contacted her. Apparently they were rather seriously involved, but her friends hated him, except the older ladies, Isabelle was very fond of him.
Dammit with such a common name we’ll never find anything on Edmond Fokker van Crayestein...

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Think of this as a service to mankind

It’s us your serving

So happy to cover all addicted costs

....... now pop over find out first how horrendously expensive your wife would find it first .....πŸ‘

You could be pardoned
And I’d have the fastest patron page ever established
And you’d rain 🌧 supremacy for years to come

😝😝😝😝😝😝😝

Think I peed myself ....... 😝😝😝😝😝😝😝
I don't like being told what to do though...but you are sweet.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Sugar daddies, boy toys, and everything in between... Basically, any bag of testosterone that walks? Classy...

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Better to be a big fish in a small pond perhaps?...🦈 And in control. London is not a good place to live without adequate funding. One does remember a vlog where young travelling Trotter and SJ were here in London. They did a spot of shopping in inexpensive shops like Zara and H&M, then proceeded to eat dinner in her flat, as they had spent what they had available,- and so went to party at a private club. The cash flow can't have been that healthy prior to the vlog taking off. London would definitely not be easy for her then, with her expensive taste.:rolleyes: Also she does not live in a particularly desirable area. Not a terribly bad area, but not good. Her little flat looked a bit shabby too. Her best bet in London would be to marry well. Interesting why she did not land that one. SJ does seem to often having been funded by her friends, ex'es, and boyfriends, getting away with that as she brings fun to the table. Lalande is a much better stage than London for SJ, and with the vlogs almost world domination!:ROFLMAO: Smart cookie.
Agree with all that. She can have a flamboyant lifestyle (and more impressive property) in France than she could in London. Islington is okay of course, but it’s not Kensington/ Chelsea. The club she went to with MP was 5 Hertford in Mayfair. And way off from what the newspapers report, this club actually has a joining fee of many thousands of pounds and an average annual membership fee of Β£3,000. I know because my cousin is also wasting her money there on membership. SJ likes to spend what money she has, on the high life.

In London Stephanie would be β€˜just another pretty face’ and tbh, she’s the wrong side of 40 to hook up for a Top Drawer Mega Bucks marriage. I think she missed the boat there because she’d have been great eye candy for someone. It would have been the right way forward if she wanted to live a secure, monied lifestyle in London (and carry on not working).
She has challenges ahead as she gets older. It’s not easy to be inundated with male attention and then see your looks fade away, and attention and desirability wilt . Not that I’d know πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‚

• Heart
Reactions: 17
All this information is sublime. Really completes the picture on so many levels πŸ‘

I've googled Edmond Fokker van whatever and there's a photo of him at an event in leopard skin trousers where he appears to be heavily botoxed.
He looks like Roger Moore’s uglier sister πŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Agree with all that. She can have a flamboyant lifestyle (and more impressive property) in France than she could in London. Islington is okay of course, but it’s not Kensington/ Chelsea. The club she went to with MP was 5 Hertford in Mayfair. And way off from what the newspapers report, this club actually has a joining fee of many thousands of pounds and an average annual membership fee of Β£3,000. I know because my cousin is also wasting her money there on membership. SJ likes to spend what money she has, on the high life.

In London Stephanie would be β€˜just another pretty face’ and tbh, she’s the wrong side of 40 to hook up for a Top Drawer Mega Bucks marriage. I think she missed the boat there because she’d have been great eye candy for someone. It would have been the right way forward if she wanted to live a secure, monied lifestyle in London (and carry on not working).
She has challenges ahead as she gets older. It’s not easy to be inundated with male attention and then see your looks fade away, and attention and desirability wilt . Not that I’d know πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‚
Yes someday she will become invisible and then we’ll see her channelling her inner Baby Jane! Also she probably wouldn’t even be approved for a membership to 5 Hertford, not well connected enough, I’d say she manipulated an invite as a guest of a member!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Brilliant Venice ..... Tattle.life on Tour 2022

We the above will go fund an entire friggin castle 🏰

We’ll be in the adjoining apartment / platzo

But ..... you have to pull
And
Spill all - every whinny and snort
That’s all I’m saying

@Heathcliffe reading πŸ“– all the sport all the contributors .... 66 et al

Right now you make 50 shades of grey look like - A blue Peter badge
tattle reunion in the chateau without the lake - that would be a brilliant event

set up the go fund me page please

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
I’m starting to actually feel sorry for The Lady Of The Lake She Willingly Gave Away… It seems she always has been the one to be the accessory in some man's life, and not the other way around. I don’t think she has been in control of anything in her life, hence her excruciating effort to appear so.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Fokka looks like he should be headlining in Vegas with a big cat act....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
If I answer that question here, I will reveal their identity, but it is not that difficult to know who they are...
I think I know who they are as well.

I just found this page when I responded to DB's post that her link to this page was just stirring the pot - she removed me from the fb page and blocked me.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.