The Chateau Diaries #8 Nous sommes tous VALERIE

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Clara, can you enlighten us as to the manipulations à la dangerous liasons that have occurred at Lalande?

I have a feeling that Ruth has some parallels with Cécile, without the happy ending.

I wonder if SJ encouraged her to be behave in the way you described, with the result that the consequences would eventually erode her self-esteem, and she therefore would be more malleable? It would explain why she tolerates MP's bizarre relationship with SJ?

Perhaps I am giving Ruth too much credit, but being outed as promiscuous on the internet is a treacherous thing for a woman, and I only have sympathy for her; not judgement. I suspect that she has been manipulated.

Narcissists encourage people to make decisions that are harmful, sometimes for entertainment, and sometimes for personal gain.
I think I have to watch this movie now, bc I don't remember the plot no characters =]

Reactions: 7
This is the photo that @Clara Burnett posted where Stephanie looks like Lady Pamela Northampton and one of Lady Pamela for comparison.View attachment 379954
Isabelle's face!! :ROFLMAO: SJ's femme fatale pose! Who is the lady in the black dress with the much younger boy?

Again great agents work👌

I only remember the rabbit, or was it a cat?
Are you thinking of Fatal Attraction?

This whole new revelation about the goings on at Lalande, are certainly fitting into the earlier thread about Daddy's questionable artwork! Starting to make a lot of sense.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Isabelle's face!! :ROFLMAO: SJ's femme fatale pose! Who is the lady in the black dress with the much younger boy?

Are you thinking of Fatal Attraction?

This whole new revelation about the goings on at Lalande, are certainly fitting into the earlier thread about Daddy's questionable artwork! Starting to make a lot of sense.
Are you thinking of Fatal Attraction
Ahh, right... Almost the same 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
It’s all a bit weird. If that happened to my friends years ago then I don’t think I would be following chat o. / sj or Brenda. To then spot a link for tattle to then post on here identifying said friend. Equally surely said friends live a happy life and giving sj no second thoughts by now.
I agree, all very strange to initially sign up cloak and dagger with just references to "friends" and then within a couple of posts outright identify them, complete with links! I would not be at all happy if my "friend" spilled my personal pain on a gossip site, presumably to bask in the attention....... they would not be my friend for much longer!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Will subscribe too. Credit where it’s due. Good idea. If they had a Patreon page I’d give just for the sheer hell of it (even though I’m not a Patreon of anyone !)
I think I know them well enough to say they will never ask for money that way. They are extremely proud of what they have build themselves and the lessons they learned from chateau life, there's no such thing as free money.

I agree, all very strange to initially sign up cloak and dagger with just references to "friends" and then within a couple of posts outright identify them, complete with links! I would not be at all happy if my "friend" spilled my personal pain on a gossip site, presumably to bask in the attention....... they would not be my friend for much longer!
There's not much to identify or to be silent about; they are posting about all their experiences themselves and are very recognizable anyway. It's all a bit beside the point I am trying to make, but believe whatever you want to.

Clara, please correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't you say that the homophobic 'attack' was from the daughter of the elderly electrician who was working on the chapel ? If so, it leads me to think that it was more important to Isabelle and SJ to keep him onside to get the work finished at what I would presume to be a cheap rate,
Spot on

Reactions: 15
Great detective work @sandro37 and very revealing photos. The expression in Tess' eyes in some of the photos is a little disconcerting.
the same year, she looks quite normal and ordinary with her parents, she got married in 2012 I think but it seems that they are not together anymore
57552_10152263361428224_6260971260080655525_o.jpg
478623_10151506316023224_1136308669_o.jpg
10314633_10152263399763224_2895413308399502449_n.jpg
10353646_10152263399583224_8902386905152911829_n.jpg
10357734_10152263359623224_8282540989742390611_o.jpg

Reactions: 6
I think I know them well enough to say they will never ask for money that way. They are extremely proud of what they have build themselves and the lessons they learned from chateau life, there's no such thing as free money.
The more I hear of them, the more I like them. They are a class act 🙇‍♀️

• Heart
Get a room @66carola and @Heathcliffe :ROFLMAO:

Yesterday @Clara Burnett posted a photo of a party with her Dutch friends and Stephanie and in the photo Stephanie really reminded me of someone and I've been wracking my brains.

Anyway it's just come to me - in the photo she reminds me of the very beautiful Lady Pamela Northampton who was divorced by the wealthy and slightly Mason-like (in terms of his hobbies not looks-wise) Marquess of Northampton for having an affair with one of his close friends (another multi millionaire). He referred to his wife as the great white witch or similar because of the spell she had over men. If anyone wants an interesting rabbit hole to go down this is an amazing saga of intrigue, deception, beauty and wealth in the artistocracy (except it turned out Lady Pamela wasn't an aristocrat and came from a council estate near Manchester and used her exceptional looks and charm to bag a wealthy lord!)

one thing baffles me, if Sj wanted this life why didn't she stay in London and mingle with the correct people
I guess because she would have been too ordinary, she would have tiny flat not in the correct area, maybe correct education but not correct job, and like this she is real life chateau owner, has super friends who party together all the time...

GB people could shed some light (now i miss my friend C who would explain)

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I think I have to watch this movie now, bc I don't remember the plot no characters =]
I know i had to wikipedia it as it is very complicated with everyone sleeping with each other. Cruel Intentions was easier to follow.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Just want to thank you for renewing my interest in all that is LaLande and its seedy truths.. 👏👏👏👏
It's spring cleaning after all...

one thing baffles me, if Sj wanted this life why didn't she stay in London and mingle with the correct people
I guess because she would have been too ordinary, she would have tiny flat not in the correct area, maybe correct education but not correct job, and like this she is real life chateau owner, has super friends who party together all the time...

I don’t think that mingling with the right people is the main focus. It is about being the center of attention. The only way that she could achieve that is by fulfilling her dream of owning a big building and attaining chatelaine status. If she attracts upper class people that serve them, all the better. I’m sure she has plenty of ‘friends’ who don’t mind exchanging pleasantries just to hang around in a cool chateau once in a while.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
No, it's definately theirs. Paid €240.000 or something similar!

Reactions: 2

I do remember SJ saying the idea was to flip the chateau in 5 years. Also she was off marriage after the first one.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.