The Chateau Diaries #8 Nous sommes tous VALERIE

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So did Jamie dump Marie for SJ ? Is that the same Jamie or a different one ?
Jamie had a huge crush on SJ, but she led him on. He was a volunteer years ago and kept coming back and at some point got involved with Marie. That's how I understood that timeline :)

Reactions: 7
Was watching Michael's vlog where the Christmas spode plate broke and I was laughing to myself thinking brenda and the really crazy ones will be going frantic looking for one for him. He even went to mention for subscribers to send him a link. I think he knows and everyone knows that someone like brenda will search heaven and earth to get him one. Imagine how beloved brenda thinks she would be if she sent him the plate.
She is 100% searching around for one.
I've seen her on many other vlogs mentioned cause of gifts to Michael. So definitely hunting for the plate.

The vlog where Michael is fitting in the sink and Ryan is there. Michael starts saying how everyone has a vlog now even the dogs will have a vlog soon. Its true.
Apart from the mains ones Michael and Billy and gwen and Ryan. All the extra people all the family are making vlogs just to latch onto Michael's success.

I do like how his cottage looks with the aga looks lovely and cosy.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
They wouldn't care.

They are not French, they just live there! ;)

They don't have a YT channel.
Indeed, no youtube. They have a website called domaine les pierres and instagram. All rather in the open and easy findable :cool:
[/QUOTE]
Omgggg!!! I was looking at old instagrams and saw them but noticed they were not tagged in every single photo!!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Jamie had a huge crush on SJ, but she led him on. He was a volunteer years ago and kept coming back and at some point got involved with Marie. That's how I understood that timeline :)
Thank you for clarifying. Is there any man who enters that chateau who isn’t bewitched by that little minx ? You met her, do tell, is her aura really so charismatically magnetic ?

Reactions: 2
Seriously hope Brenda is reading this.... and some of the other cult members...
They wouldn't care.

[/QUOTE]
They have a blog someone said... I have Googled bloggers / dog dies / Crozon-sur-Vauvre etc too.... grrrr.... 🧐

Reactions: 3
Re Domaine les Pierres couple. Interesting that Marie (Nik) follows them both still on Insta.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Was watching Michael's vlog where the Christmas spode plate broke and I was laughing to myself thinking brenda and the really crazy ones will be going frantic looking for one for him. He even went to mention for subscribers to send him a link. I think he knows and everyone knows that someone like brenda will search heaven and earth to get him one. Imagine how beloved brenda thinks she would be if she sent him the plate.
She is 100% searching around for one.
I've seen her on many other vlogs mentioned cause of gifts to Michael. So definitely hunting for the plate.

The vlog where Michael is fitting in the sink and Ryan is there. Michael starts saying how everyone has a vlog now even the dogs will have a vlog soon. Its true.
Apart from the mains ones Michael and Billy and gwen and Ryan. All the extra people all the family are making vlogs just to latch onto Michael's success.

I do like how his cottage looks with the aga looks lovely and cosy.
He gets a few offers to repair the plate on YouTube.

Fascinating to me that two tall Dutch men have been replaced by ... two tall Dutch men?
Do short Dutch men exist though?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
They wouldn't care.

They have a blog someone said... I have Googled bloggers / dog dies / Crozon-sur-Vauvre etc too.... grrrr.... 🧐
[/QUOTE]
its domainelespierres dot com

Reactions: 5
I wonder if Selmar has made the acquaintance of these Dutch giants, living a stone's throw from the Chateau?

• Wow
Reactions: 13
She and Isabelle, vampires of the worst kind. Feeding on the desperation of the old, the naivety of the young and the ennui of those in between. Charming and seductive, but always wanting more - more admiration, more power, more life.
You only get away if they want you to and then you bare the scars. If you are useful or amusing, a tug on the silken thread and you are back....
Poor Selmar.....she will be done when she breaks him....

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Who would want to tour that place? Not historic. Not even listed. When I see how many chateaus (all run down and derelict and in need of extreme renovations) that seem to be for sale all over France I can’t help but think they’re the equivalent in their day of the infestation of bungalows that sprouted all over the Irish countryside, to be fair though the chateaus are more aesthetically pleasing than the eyesores we’re still assaulted with!
@NorrisCS couldn't agree more about those hideous bungalows in the Irish countryside - especially the yellow and orange ones - they look awful under the murky grey skies.

Reactions: 5
Re Domaine les Pierres couple. Interesting that Marie (Nik) follows them both still on Insta.
Marie is the only one who after the whole ordeal contacted them to say se believed they were treated badly. Very classy lady.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
She and Isabelle, vampires of the worst kind. Feeding on the desperation of the old, the naivety of the young and the ennui of those in between. Charming and seductive, but always wanting more - more admiration, more power, more life.
You only get away if they want you to and then you bare the scars. If you are useful or amusing, a tug on the silken thread and you are back....
Poor Selmar.....she will be done when she breaks him....
Could not agree more.

Reactions: 6
I wonder if Selmar has made the acquaintance of these Dutch giants, living a stone's throw from the Chateau?
I would love to be a fly on the wall if Ivo was having a chat with Selmar... although I don't think Selmar would listen, he is still under her spell. 😔

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.