The Chateau Diaries #8 Nous sommes tous VALERIE

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Crazy! Thanks for filling us in. Considering so many at the Chateau appear to be LGBTQ+ (including Stephanie sometimes) this is appalling. Bizarre that Nic and Potty would jump into the fray to defend her honour.

Not surprised about Ruth, she gives me vibes of someone who has low self esteem. Getting together with Potts after being friends Stephanie for many years....is unusual.

No doubt Mummy is pissed Stephanie didn’t marry a rich doormat. It is notable that all of Stephanie ex’s have some degree of family wealth. In the interview with Selmar she mentioned another ex who is a descendant of a founder of an airline engineering firm Selmar worked for. “I’m not saying she’s a goldigger, but she ain’t messing....”

I also believe Mummy and Stephanie don’t have as much money as they would like us to think. They probably quite cash poor.

@ChocLili I also thought those commemorative Christmas plates tacky!
Revolting and pathetic behaviour... Up until now, I thought this lot were ridiculous and extravagant but I didn't think they were malicious or bad people. But, that incident is so revealing. It shows such hypocrisy on SJ's side. There are 2 readings for this: (1) She either didn't find the incident serious, which would be utterly shocking; or (2) she didn't have the guts to go against her mother to do what was right – which is pathetic... parent/child dynamics can be fraught, but a grown-ass woman should've stood up to her mother there. And, of course, if anyone ever says anything slightly critical of SJ her knights in shining armour (Nic and Potts, truly the original stans before BG came into the picture) will do anything to defend her.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Can't imagine waiting on four months for a hand written note. Mind you having said that, before she had everyone else write them for her. Mummy, Gerry, and Antoine. I feel so sorry for Selmar, I hope he is able to see the light of day soon and get out of dodge. That would be an interesting scene to watch, if Michael came for a visit and Sir Snorts Alot was still there!!! Must admit I really enjoyed Michael's vlog last night. I can imagine Brenda phoning the Spode Headquarters right now! LOL!!!
if Brenda wants to phone Spode she will need a deep pocket as it’s now made in China 🤣 😂 That’s why I won’t buy any new Spode (to add to what I’ve had many, many years) 🤪

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Revolting and pathetic behaviour... Up until now, I thought this lot were ridiculous and extravagant but I didn't think they were malicious or bad people. But, that incident is so revealing. It shows such hypocrisy on SJ's side. There are 2 readings for this: (1) She either didn't find the incident serious, which would be utterly shocking; or (2) she didn't have the guts to go against her mother to do what was right – which is pathetic... parent/child dynamics can be fraught, but a grown-ass woman should've stood up to her mother there. And, of course, if anyone ever says anything slightly critical of SJ her knights in shining armour (Nic and Potts, truly the original stans before BG came into the picture) will do anything to defend her.
Oh believe me, it gets worse. In the end, when my friends had moved out and broken off contact, she send them a letter claiming the incident never happened and my friends made it up to make her look bad. That's their level of maliciousness and badness.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Any insight as to how she lost the lake?

I watched the latest Aga Chronicle but stopped when the broken plate was revealed. Heard the bowl rattling

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Any insight as to how she lost the lake?
She "lost" that lake because she was scared of the authorities. After the first notice of work ahead (costing money she didn't have) instead of informing herself about her rights, she decided to empty the lake. She didn't want to spend her days in court, she said.

Did you think standing out in the dark was a theme only conjured up for this past Christmas Eve?
This is the one with my friends

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 15
@Linus
Swingers ? I take it that was before Oli was married? Looks like he’s one of her playthings too. Notice Kim & Mummy are there too 🤢

On a lighter, more gossipy, note... I've a had a good nosey on SJ's IG and if you go back a few years there are several party photos that seem to show some past couples...

Xmastree.jpg

Potts often standing by a (very pretty) blonde girl, while Ruth was also part of the group, as well as SJ always by a handsome young chap (Daniel, apparently also a DJ?) who must have been the then-bf... also several pics feature Jamie back when he was flavour of the month for SJ (a role later filled by MPetherick, Marie and, currently, Philip). Just a little extra info really makes the dynamics pretty clear!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Can't imagine waiting on four months for a hand written note. Mind you having said that, before she had everyone else write them for her. Mummy, Gerry, and Antoine. I feel so sorry for Selmar, I hope he is able to see the light of day soon and get out of dodge. That would be an interesting scene to watch, if Michael came for a visit and Sir Snorts Alot was still there!!! Must admit I really enjoyed Michael's vlog last night. I can imagine Brenda phoning the Spode Headquarters right now! LOL!!!
I live just a few miles away from ‘ Spode ‘ now owned by portmeirion, I am definately not going to be rushing to find him replacements . I can never understand why SJ describes it as porcelain . Spode does have a very long and illustrious history In stoke on trent but it is not porcelain.

• Wow
On a lighter, more gossipy, note... I've a had a good nosey on SJ's IG and if you go back a few years there are several party photos that seem to show some past couples...

Xmastree.jpg

Potts often standing by a (very pretty) blonde girl, while Ruth was also part of the group, as well as SJ always by a handsome young chap (Daniel, apparently also a DJ?) who must have been the then-bf... also several pics feature Jamie back when he was flavour of the month for SJ (a role later filled by MPetherick, Marie and, currently, Philip). Just a little extra info really makes the dynamics pretty clear!
Looks just like a scene of out Madame Tussaud's wax museum 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14

Xmastree.jpg

Really funny, because my friends are originally in that picture too, on the right side, next to Dana. They must have cut them out of the pic...makes sense...

• Sad
Did you think standing out in the dark was a theme only conjured up for this past Christmas Eve?
I notice the now familiar theme of the stand out white dresses for SJ and Isabelle, and the clear dress code of red and black for the lesser guests.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Really funny, because my friends are originally in that picture too, on the right side, next to Dana. They must have cut them out of the pic...makes sense...
Ah, I'll admit that cropping was mine! I figured who your friends were and didn't necessarily want to include them here, if they've wisely moved on from the chateau shenanigans!

• Haha
Ah, I'll admit that cropping was mine! I figure who your friends were and didn't necessarily want to include them here, if they've wisely moved on from the chateau shenanigans!
Good for you. and very thoughtful, thanks !

Reactions: 13
Something strange is happening , I find myself feeling sorry for Michael Petherick :oops:!
I like many here I think found SJ light entertainment during COVID lockdown, but now find sj and her cohort quite toxic . Maybe we’ve all awoken from a strange dream / illusion in unprecedented times?
I shall never watch another of SJ vlog again, I feel embarrassed/ashamed .:(

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Since Dana is also local was she privy to how the estrangement went down? She seems more involved with local happenings than Lalande.

Reactions: 12
Something strange is happening , I find myself feeling sorry for Michael Petherick :oops:!
I like many here I think found SJ light entertainment during COVID lockdown, but now find sj and her cohort quite toxic . Maybe we’ve all awoken from a strange dream / illusion in unprecedented times?
I shall never watch another of SJ vlog again, I feel embarrassed/ashamed .:(
Same here. Nothing valuable or meaningful going on under that cheap online manipulative veneer. Sure, building restorations are catchy for their before and after effect, but I think I've seen enough and the rest might be highly predictible. Won't contribute with their vlogs view count.

Love to see deserving people prosper. This is not it.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Oh believe me, it gets worse. In the end, when my friends had moved out and broken off contact, she send them a letter claiming the incident never happened and my friends made it up to make her look bad. That's their level of maliciousness and badness.
She is Donald Trump.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.