The Chateau Diaries #8 Nous sommes tous VALERIE

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Makes me think of Chateau Life where said:
Exactly šŸ˜šŸ˜šŸ˜

Wouldnā€™t you not FIX and PLASTER the walls if your renovations are in full swing

I could be wrong but arenā€™t they RENTING that chateau .... itā€™s not theirs ....
I think they get reduced rent for some repairs

Dick or Major dick as he was known on American tv šŸ“ŗ made money šŸ’°
To pay for restoration - angle was there with 2 small babies šŸ‘¶ one year - with her dad

Least they have fiscal responsibility - and realistic objectives - weddings not B&B
And insulated the attics and got sound heating and electric āš”

Unlike LOTL who damsels coping and blagging ....... year on year

Reactions: 6
Taken a look at the Dutchmens website , wow ... beautiful photography and poetic writing !
:mad:SJ is a modern day ā€˜ spoilt stupid french nobility ā€˜ now really understand why the french revolted in 1789 ! Vive la Republique !

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
My head is spinning with all the recent info on here! Mind you, back at thread #3 we DID settle on the thread-name ā€œJarvis in Jeopardyā€ for #4 . . .

• Heart
Reactions: 13
If visiting the chateau when my friends lived there (they were her guardians for three years, their words, I would call it slavery) and listening to their many enthusiastic stories make me an insider, then sure.
Tell us more.....

The short version: my friends came to 'babysit' her chateau for three months while mylady would be laying her behind on a poolbed in Southafrica, but ended up staying three years, helped her set up the B&B business that she was too lazy and inexperienced to tend to herself and in the end were pushed out after being threatened by homophobic volunteers, who Isabelle valued higher because of the free work they were supplying. It was all very hush hush and my friends were shocked by the disloyalty of what they thought to be their closest allies. They tried to talk to SJ about their grievances but were send off with the chateau's motto of 'being tolerant to intolerant people'. If you start asking questions or think your loyalty would account for something after such a long time of service to their whims, they lose interest. They want to be adored, not questioned, especially not on their lack of morality. If you're no longer of actual use to them, no matter the time and effort you've put in, they drop you like trash and look the other way, litteraly.
Sadly, nothing surprising here.. We have seen through her too! Take ,take take..

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Tell us more.....
Tell us about the moral transgressions a la Dangerous Liasons.

Stephanie is clearly a huge tease, one look at her Instagram tells you that. Did people really think her teasing was genuine attraction?

Reactions: 7
I read somewhere that Yvonne is the virtual assistant and thought surely itā€™s a paid role and not some oldie who volunteers for the love of chat o. Aka prickly hedge

finally put a face to a name. Maybe I missed the obvious again.
6910D4AC-FB2D-4D2C-896D-873BA01DB46C.png
CA46A1DD-BEFD-46F9-A500-0AF943D81DA6.png

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Tell us about the moral transgressions a la Dangerous Liasons.

Stephanie is clearly a huge tease, one look at her Instagram tells you that. Did people really think her teasing was genuine attraction?
Huge tease... if SJ didn't own a chateau her behavior would be described differently...

I read somewhere that Yvonne is the virtual assistant and thought surely itā€™s a paid role and not some oldie who volunteers for the love of chat o. Aka prickly hedge

finally put a face to a name. Maybe I missed the obvious again.
View attachment 379255View attachment 379256
I remember SJ saying Yvonne offered to volunteer and that she couldn't believe her lucky stars someone with such experience is helping her out. Surely after all these months, in a pandemic with no end in sight, with money coming in, SJ is respectful enough to pay Yvonne for her services (which involve taking the heat online for her) even if she didn't ask for it. Surely...

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
And now Brenda has changed the name of the group AGAIN, 5.9k folk left wondering

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Dear Brendaā€™s ā€œnot a fan pageā€ on Mr Zuckerbergā€™s juggernaut has changed name (slightly) and updated ā€˜the rules of the craicā€™. ā€œEscape to Chateau de Lalande & Moreā€. Of particular note is the need to have a profile picture of yourself! Ha Ha, good luck with that (I have a profile pic of a person, but it is not necessarily me).

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Dear Brendaā€™s ā€œnot a fan pageā€ on Mr Zuckerbergā€™s juggernaut has changed name (slightly) and updated ā€˜the rules of the craicā€™. ā€œEscape to Chateau de Lalande & Moreā€. Of particular note is the need to have a profile picture of yourself! Ha Ha, good luck with that (I have a profile pic of a person, but it is not necessarily me).
Does this mean Brenda is going to get a profile pic herself

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Stephanie has managed to retain her veneer of attractiveness until now and I think her mother is definitely her anchor even though SJ does what SJ wants anyway. What will Stephanie do when she no longer has her mother to put the brakes on, even occasionally. At some point, even if she is attractive in her 50s, will she be able to keep using her younger "friends/volunteers" to do the graft for her or will she end up being used by those who think she has money? I suspect she will sell the chateau within the next five years as it will become more and more of a real burden. The crappy renos won't keep the place from crumbling and it will cost more and more to maintain. Maybe that is why she is trying to maximize the revenue from YT and Patreon. Will her patrons continue to finance the folly year after year?
Makes me think of Chateau Life where, instead of fixing the walls, they are spending their time vacuuming and shampooing the fabric the previous owners put up to hide the decaying and falling plaster. It's going to take a lot of "coffees" to fix that. Dick and Angel were very fortunate to have Channel 4 (I think it was) to subsidize the restorations. That, and the fact that Dick is pretty handy. Like Fiona. Now, that's a woman!
precisely what I suspect is to pt some plaster make up on the crumbling damp walls, put the lake into place to blind the vision, to
Oh believe me, it gets worse. In the end, when my friends had moved out and broken off contact, she send them a letter claiming the incident never happened and my friends made it up to make her look bad. That's their level of maliciousness and badness.
and this is example of gaslighting

Did you think standing out in the dark was a theme only conjured up for this past Christmas Eve?
when speaking about this, in the vlog Nutty is saying you look amazing you look like an angel and marie says I didnt get that theme dress code on which Sj is trying to downplay it by saying that they are 2 little devils and trying to make it sound positive an Marie just ah I can see... at 36:35

• Heart
Reactions: 9
What what I can see its deleted already off escape to la la land and more.....

• Haha
Reactions: 3
SJ and IJ had to stand out from the others in those white dresses and those images of the costume parties remind me of a recent drama series on BBC, called "Harlots". It's set in 18th century London in two brothels, one in a rundown part of the city owned by a woman who wants to move it to a good area to make a better life for her family. The other is a more elite brothel in a grand house near Piccadilly. The women in that house are beautifully dressed, wearing wigs and look so like the Chatelaine and her entourage. I am sorry but I can't help feeling that in the costume party photos, C de LL looks rather like an upper class brothel. The provocative poses and coquettish behaviour of SJ, her mother, and some of the others, bear this out. It doesn't give a very admirable image of educated women in the 21st century.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I notice the now familiar theme of the stand out white dresses for SJ and Isabelle, and the clear dress code of red and black for the lesser guests.
but seriously how pathological is that, regardless of you being a host or owning the house where the party is at

• Heart
Reactions: 10
precisely what I suspect is to pt some plaster make up on the crumbling damp walls, put the lake into place to blind the vision, to

and this is example of gaslighting

when speaking about this, in the vlog Nutty is saying you look amazing you look like an angel and marie says I didnt get that theme dress code on which Sj is trying to downplay it by saying that they are 2 little devils and trying to make it sound positive an Marie just ah I can see... at 36:35

"Angel" my left foot...

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.