The Chateau Diaries #79 Tales from the Lalande Crypts.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She could at least pretend to show some interest in them, particularly after Thomas had been in hospital.
Maybe she did off camera? I saw her give a big smile toward them when she was being filmed. I feel like D&A are really lucky to have an employer/friend who welcomes their kids in her home and parties. Hopefully the kids had an amazing time.

Reactions: 21
He arrived back having bought some awful tablecloths, etc. She never likes the stuff he buys. but pretended to like one; it's all trashy!
He bought a tea set and says for Nattie's apartment if she likes it but if not, he'd like it. He's got the same obsessive compulsive disorder as Stephanie does. They just buy junk for the sake of buying junk...it's not even like it has any particular resale value.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Wow. SJ was even more manic than usual, if that is possible. Who the hell starts "deep cleaning" their kitchen in the middle of a party? Or was that a result of her poor editing?

Anyway, all prepped for the kiddies coming Trick-or-Treating, as soon as the sun sets.

Here's my treats!
Nice!!! I love the trolls!!

I think somebody might get my Orangeturd troll as a "trick." I bought it in 2016 and stuck voodoo pins in it whenever I needed a catharsis. I feel I should "let it go," now. But is it ok to pass it off to an innocent Trick-or-Treater?
Throw it on a bonfire... Or just keep sticking pins in it...please!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Naming Dan the tarrentino vlogger

His Blair witch 🧙‍♀️ vlog …. Defo has my anxiety 😥 rolling

View attachment 840344
It's actually really difficult to do horror/scary well.
If you didn't know Dan, you'd be worried by this...I was getting a bit frit as it was!

He's done a really good job with this short piece, especially as it's his first go and alone. He's definitely got a talent for fil-making I reckon.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
22nd Oct
"If I escape Covid next week, it'll be a bloody miracle - I've been swamped with hugs from children."

I tempted fate! That will teach me.
Aww Jeevey. Wishing you a speedy recovery. Take it easy and keep us up to date....

• Heart
Reactions: 22
He bought a tea set and says for Nattie's apartment if she likes it but if not, he'd like it. He's got the same obsessive compulsive disorder as Stephanie does. They just buy junk for the sake of buying junk...it's not even like it has any particular resale value.
Why ….. would he think it’s ok for him to buy stuff for Nutti s apartment

Like 👍 he’s a camera 🎥 man for SSB
He’s not the interior designer…. Unless he is her life support animal 🦔
😈

• Heart
Everyone in the chateauverse this weekend be like.....
mpk69.png
mpk67.png

....versus normal people.
mpk68.png

At least the Begmania party looked a tad bit more fun than Lalande's.

• Haha
Everyone in the chateauverse this weekend be like.....
View attachment 840470View attachment 840471
....versus normal people.
View attachment 840472
At least the Begmania party looked a tad bit more fun than Lalande's.
I think 💭 the difference is regardless who’s owning what …

And nope 👎 I’m not a chateau owner

Begamania is the real chateau- in size proportions and style - it’s a chateau!!!

Lalande is a big / huge farmhouse
The country cousin of a chateau …

Doors always open … clear a chair 🪑 sit down….

Like the saying goes ….

I’d say it was fabulous in its day … shame they let it go to rack and ruin !!
😈

• Heart
Wise move indeed. After almost 2 years of managing to escape the viral load of the classroom, I retired on Friday - and tested positive with a lateral flow test on Wednesday. I guess my luck finally ran out.
Oh no! How are you doing? I hope it doesn't hang around and make a real nuisance of itself... ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 14
SJ should think about going red. Her sallow skin tone is not loving the faux blonde look. Red is much more complimentary and the roots growing out would not be as noticable.

Reactions: 14
Wise move indeed. After almost 2 years of managing to escape the viral load of the classroom, I retired on Friday - and tested positive with a lateral flow test on Wednesday. I guess my luck finally ran out.
So sorry to hear that. I hope you have all the support you need to recover and that the virus goes easy on you.

Why on earth would she buy 8 polystyrene heads to store the wigs on? It will take up so much more storage space when they could just be stored flat. She is the biggest waster of money ever. She really is like a child. Dan's little boys have more sense than she has!
I thought the same thing; why do those cheap, ratty, wigs need to be stored with such care? Is this Chateau Diaries or Confessions of a Shopaholic??

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I'm embarrassed! We never run out of candy, I usually bring a shitload of leftover candy to the office. Huz had to go out for reinforcements and all they had left was full sized candy bars.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
From Dan's "Dangers of vlogging"

O5FohYKqI25_ZxwNVxrgoMqA=s48-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

Run RunRun
5 hours ago
This is how good you are becoming at filmmaking, Mr . Dan! Michael Petherick ( imo does the most artistic vlogs. They're more like documentaries) admitted he watches your vlogs to understand film editing & camera work better! He is self taught & knows quality when he sees it! Congrats!

Hide 3 replies

zh4gUy6wSIAvLXzxSPFYpHNw=s48-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

M P
4 hours ago
Michael just needs to be more organized and consistent and grown up!

YKw8PYt2pCycUc55afNfVi5Q=s48-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

meribeth lowe
4 hours ago
@M P Ha

zv9yaxD8NahU94qyfUjTV8ng=s48-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

Ocanada Standinguard
3 hours ago
@M P yep - the hollow man.

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Finally the table is being scrubbed!!
Yes, as well as the stove tops and the spice cabinet and the copper....and Stephanie says she'll be doing the cooking over the winter and will keep the kitchen clean...that's the most work I've ever seen her do since the beginning....

Whoever was showing off behind Stef in kitchen did not meet with the approval of the one who was filming because he didnt lift the camera! Nor did he film the kids even though they could be heard so they were there! Noone is allowed to take away the focus from Steff!
I'm pretty sure that was Michael Potts...and Phillip was filming....

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
I'm embarrassed! We never run out of candy, I usually bring a shitload of leftover candy to the office. Huz had to go out for reinforcements and all they had left was full sized candy bars.
We did not get a single Trick-or-Treater yet! I looked down our street, and it's akin to a darkened ghost town. The average age in my 'hood is 65 (it's a Snowbird community- Mr. T Rex and I are in our late 40s, so we're the youngsters), the 40% Snowbird population is still up north, and nobody is at home tonight- they're all hanging out at the Elks/Eagles/VFWs and local bars! Mr. T Rex is quite chuffed, ironically, as I bought a ton of Reese's, Snickers, and Twix today (since he had eaten all of the Halloween candy I had previously purchased), and is already into those. SMH.

• Haha
  • Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.