The Chateau Diaries #79 Tales from the Lalande Crypts.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Snorty begging to be in the shots! Look mom look, look at me. I cleaned a squirrel pan because I’m desperate to be needed. I hope he takes a walk in the haunted forest!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Lol, I removed the pins and stuck it into the organdy sack like the other treats. It's already gone! Snapped up by a little girl dressed as a witch. Hopefully, she'll put a spell on it.
Brilliant! It was already cursed.;)

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Whoever was showing off behind Stef in kitchen did not meet with the approval of the one who was filming because he didnt lift the camera! Nor did he film the kids even though they could be heard so they were there! Noone is allowed to take away the focus from Steff!
Think it was M. Potts.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Dan has two big bowls of chicken (I think) and he needs to "get on with it" but nooooo....... out comes parcels with foam heads in them!!!
Why on earth would she buy 8 polystyrene heads to store the wigs on? It will take up so much more storage space when they could just be stored flat. She is the biggest waster of money ever. She really is like a child. Dan's little boys have more sense than she has!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 29

Oh my, oh my! they're secretly married!
listen to them (mainly him at 5:49)
Get out of my head !!!!!
Thought the same …. He’s wayyyyyyyyy to com -for -table
He’s virtually filling the farmhouse …. With TAT … he’s worse taste 👅 than SSB

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Poor rich girl Miss Hoffman in the background looks a bit out of place at Lalande's Halloween party.
Standing all alone at a corner in the not-so-grand salon. What's the matter, Tessie? Not the kind of crowd you're used to hanging out with?
Who was the man she seemed to be with and who else was there? No Dana. I wonder if she is a mole and has been found out. She would get a lot of info from Nutti!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Get out of my head !!!!!
Waaaay too comfortable! Yup, more than usual. And back from NL very fast to join the festivities at chateau moorland.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
Poor Andrew…through the barbed wire and on the escape from Begmania!

Happy Halloween! 🎃

F09E946D-D05C-4A44-8595-A62875519559.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Whoever was showing off behind Stef in kitchen did not meet with the approval of the one who was filming because he didnt lift the camera! Nor did he film the kids even though they could be heard so they were there! Noone is allowed to take away the focus from Steff!
Pretty sure that was Dan filming. Was Annalise at the party? I enjoyed seeing Kirsty and her husband.

Reactions: 17
Snorty begging to be in the shots! Look mom look, look at me. I cleaned a squirrel pan because I’m desperate to be needed. I hope he takes a walk in the haunted forest!
He arrived back having bought some awful tablecloths, etc. She never likes the stuff he buys. but pretended to like one; it's all trashy!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Don't want to jinx this but so far, not too bad. It's been more of a cold and feeling a little tired and achey, no temp, loss of taste, fever, etc so far. Hubby tested positive yesterday so it's 10 days of isolating for us. Hoping that our double jab plus flu vaccine will have helped.
Talk about Murphy's Law! That's awful- what a way to start your retirement! I hope you feel better soon! (Sending virtual chicken noodle soup!)

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Wise move indeed. After almost 2 years of managing to escape the viral load of the classroom, I retired on Friday - and tested positive with a lateral flow test on Wednesday. I guess my luck finally ran out.
You must have got it at your retirement party! :eek:

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Why on earth would she buy 8 polystyrene heads to store the wigs on? It will take up so much more storage space when they could just be stored flat. She is the biggest waster of money ever. She really is like a child. Dan's little boys have more sense than she has!
She could have had Amaury turn her some dowels, mount them to nice wooden bases made from wood off the estate then use some of that fabric to make balloon shaped heads stuffed with paper to hold the wigs. Polystyrene should be banned. She's beyond clueless.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Very mean of her ..... I think one of them had a little witches hat on and I bet he looked so cute too.
She could at least pretend to show some interest in them, particularly after Thomas had been in hospital.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Get out of my head !!!!!
He arrived back having bought some awful table cloths, etc. She never likes the stuff he buys!
Can’t wait until SJ Marie Kondo’s Snorty’s crap. SJ still has more chemistry with Potts. Heck Tess’s weird doll has more personality than support squirrel.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.