The Chateau Diaries #75 Dan an honorary VIP on here. We could refer to him as DTMVIP.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
While we are talking about shoe $$ take a look at the CD today....you will see Steffy in her bedroom talking about picking up the Tartan Terror and in the background near a pile of books is the very expensive Fleur de Lis Spode china.... just plonked there!
I do hope those Grannies see this too..... why oh why would you send her any of this when she does not give a stuff about making sure its safe and stored !!!! If it breaks... I will get more.
I do think her hideous mother collects this $$ Spode Fleur de Lis chinaware and plonks it up in her "palace" where all her gift grabs go just waiting for her return!
I would call it "The Old Bat Cave" .

Morning All !

Reactions: 25
Ks Hudson
35 minutes ago
So glad for you water pressure fix. I fairly certain at least seven or more videos have dealt specifically with the water pressure at the chateau. Someone should count. It's things like this that those of us who have been watching for while remember.

I'd like to think that this is a passive-aggressive dig at SJ!

Reactions: 24
it’s so sweet you just rolled with it and asked for a spinach salad-I’ve had my FIL be a real pain about meals we prepared

Reactions: 12
Milk, what's this obsession with milk? The idiot Philip is going to buy it on Amazon, on the advice of Donna Davis Art hedgehog expert, despite being told it can kill a hedgehog. I thought you fave them water and cat food? He is truly an idiot. Run Herbert run.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
I agree with you! He’s certainly not ‘unknown’ (over time). Instead of SSB giggling whenever one of his paintings are in a shot, it would be amazing to have a vicarious interpretation or even a personal comment on the symbolism (she can still be guarded/private in this).
It would be lovely to see your paintings! Perhaps in another time and place, as timing is everything!

Reactions: 7
On the subject of dessert:

SJ: Carrot cake with peanut butter (chocolate and cream cheese) filling.....
Josie: Yes. I think we should give Philip a slice of that! THAT WILL FINISH HIM OFF! (evil laugh: heee heee heee heee)

The woman speaks my language! I want to be Josie's BFF!

On the subject of veganism:

SJ: (to Tatiana) Look what you're missing!
Josie: No she's not....She's vegan!
SJ: Yeah, she can eat everything in here. This is vegan...
Josie: Everything in there....but NONE OF THE GOOD FOOD!

Last edited:
Reactions: 36
Hate? I don't. And I am A VIP!!!

Reactions: 11
Thank you!
I darent put anything too personal on as my husband has business clients who love Stephanie! I joined the Facebook site when the vlogs first started, and saw a few names I knew joining too. When I see them they talk about Chateau Diaries. I live in a small place in the North. Not worth upsetting people! Some of them have mentioned the dreadful gossip site! I'm keeping a low profile. Everything I put on here is absolutely true but I keep a lot close to my chest. Maybe one day we'll have a Tattlers meetup in real life.

Last edited:
Reactions: 27
I enjoyed reading this, so your trip was definitely worth while! It was in fact "content" as Dan would call it! I did enjoy the ending too, schadenfreude.

Just want to say…I’m so glad your troll avatar is clothed and not pantless! We do have standards here on Tattle! Love the avatar
And your avatar makes me want to punch you!

Saw these today on a video and first thought...send them to Lalande!!!...LOL

View attachment 818779View attachment 818782View attachment 818783
That is SO ugly! fantastic!

Reactions: 12
Apologies if this topic has been touched on before. I recently saw the film Grey Gardens and it so resonated with the life of Stephany and Mummy. When I saw them in Chateau DIY it resonated. Sj calling her mother Mummy ran many alarm bells. That life of delusion and wanting of fame saddens me. It never ends well. Vanity and Pride are real torments.

Attachments

I think someone should be praying for Phyllis, as there's definitely something amiss with him ...
WEll I like him. I wouldn't spend lots of time with him as we have little in common, but I like him! He is kind and well meaning and has manners. Unlike for instance the mad Norwegian.

But.. But.. It's sooooo Cuuuuuute and it's sleeping on my wrist...

The princess may have the shits as we speak...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.