The Chateau Diaries #72 Winter is coming

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aaahhhh mhhhhh ooohhhh oooaaahhhhhh huuuurrggg I canā€™t take anymoreā€¦ no please stop stop that is way timmuch than I can handleā€¦

how my back hurts.

Thanks for all your lovely amazing messages. Was quiet interesting in the toy department. Hundreds of board games for kids up to adults, Lego, playmobil, seasonal stuff, creative toys,ā€¦ but the staff was very nice and helpfully.

That dickpet, sounds like Brian/Ryan.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Many here are a fan of Christine McConnell - I'm not a subscriber, but I do love her aesthetic - guess who is also a fan of hers...

Christine McConnell.png

:sick::sick::sick:
I wonder if this is the new way to try and gain traction for his channel....

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
* GaG yesterday, Fanny seems out of sort as she canā€™t get a read on Tatty. ā€œDo you like this, you should have this candle it matches your outfit, etc. (note: I am going on my second week of not feeling well, so please donā€™t judge my having watched it.) it is just odd to see Stef, well, sucking up? Very out of character for someone who normally reserves that for people who can benefit her, and those people only.
but you get it right, Tatty can benefit SJ by taking Silyman with her away from Shitoo so SJ doesn't have to do it, didn't you notice how she is pushing the ''lovebirds'' narrative, but she cannot be bothered in real life, in the end, she gifted Tatty a wich candle with odd stones in it (possibly black magic ... and SJ once again was able to turn it around and make herself appear so thoughtful and kind (but check SJ's face right after Tatty;s acceptance)

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Today's CD, SJ has promised more from her Christie's fail. Perhaps, she will explain the wine, tea and food pairings???
Is that Lalande honey, (or mustard) on the table??? šŸ¤Ŗ

View attachment 795866
I hate the wallpaper, it is so chaotic.
And I don't like the red top on the table, but obviously that has to be decorated around ... the blue glasses need to go ... and my biggest pet peeve is those pink candles!! UGH. And what are candles so often crooked, like I see crooked candles in so many of the chateaux ... makes me cry!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Good! Marie dear, you need to unlearn quite a few things!... I actually think this bouquet is a nice boho look! WHO AM I ANYMORE? :eek:

IMG_BE91A592BCB2-1.jpeg

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
Aaahhhh mhhhhh ooohhhh oooaaahhhhhh huuuurrggg I canā€™t take anymoreā€¦ no please stop stop that is way timmuch than I can handleā€¦

how my back hurts.

Thanks for all your lovely amazing messages. Was quiet interesting in the toy department. Hundreds of board games for kids up to adults, Lego, playmobil, seasonal stuff, creative toys,ā€¦ but the staff was very nice and helpfully.

That dickpet, sounds like Brian/Ryan.
Wait till you wake up tomorrow. You'll feel battered! But you'll get used to it.

Any drones? šŸ›ø

Thanks for the new thread !

As someone in the previous thread said, Selmar and Tatyana have posted a 2nd vlog about...themselves !

The sound is so awful that I can understand only half of what they say.

Tatyana says that her father is American and her mother is ?? Genovian ???

She explains about her life in England, her shop and BnB (??) here.

Could an english speaker Tattler translate what they say for the rest of us, pleaaaase ? :)

Translation: Selmar, who doesn't seem to be trained in anything and has no money, has somehow convinced Tatyana to buy a chĆ¢teau so that they too can spend all their time producing boring chĆ¢teau flogs that no one wants to watch ... everyone's jumping on the bandwagon as they've realised it's an easy way to make money out of gullible twats who'll watch and pay for anything ...

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
SJ knows Tatty is street smart maybe? Not as gullible as your average bear. She doesn't gush all over the "queen of Versailles" as everyone in her circle does. At least not yet.. Hold out,Tatty!!!!! Resist! Resist!!
definitely, yes...seems SJ might recognize a kindred spirit in tatty...so the need to observe and be on guard is how she will play her...for the time being.

• Heart
SJ knows Tatty is street smart maybe? Not as gullible as your average bear. She doesn't gush all over the "queen of Versailles" as everyone in her circle does. At least not yet.. Hold out,Tatty!!!!! Resist! Resist!!
Even if not "street smart".. she's just not entranced by the shitolain... because she actually has a character of her own and is not dependant on another person.... (Regina George and the Plastics come to mind!)
I quite enjoy the fact that she not -at least yet- ensnared by the tit show!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Even if not "street smart".. she's just not entranced by the shitolain... because she actually has a character of her own and is not dependant on another person.... (Regina George and the Plastics come to mind!)
I quite enjoy the fact that she not -at least yet- ensnared by the tit show!
I enjoy that SJ can't seem to figure out Tatty! I sure hope it stays that way!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
View attachment 795543

From the gift grab live chat...

Chateau Unwrapped! I canā€™t believe you made the premiere on time, @philip janssen !
Philip Janssen @Chateau Unwrapped! What do you mean?
RenƩe-Claude MorinIs Phillip back to Lalande?
Philip Janssen @RenƩe-Claude Morin I am!

lublushizn @Philip Janssen- can we have a quick update from Isabelle and Percy in a vlog again? miss hearing from them! thanks for the consideration
Philip Janssen @ilublushizn Iā€™ll ask Steph!
Percy Attfield Hello and thank you for all the personalised message. Isabelle and I are well in New Castle, South Africa about 4 hours from our home tonight.

CasperP @Philip Janssen do you know where Tatyana is from? UK?
Philip Janssen @CasperP She lives in the UK!

Philip Janssen @Sharon Iā€™m back at Lalande! Iā€™ll go back to the Netherlands in a couple of weeks :)
Sharon @Philip Janssen I am so excited for you. You get to perform. It is the best feeling. Do you have and IG. I would love to follow you.
Sarah Yates @Philip Janssen will you be at LaLande for Christmas?

Cristina Preda Philip you look so much better shaven!
Philip Janssen @Cristina Preda I had to shave as we were taking the photos for the poster of the musical Iā€™m in! I play a 17 year old
Philip Janssen @Elizabeth rial Iā€™ll be in two! One in December called ā€œLeliesā€ (Iā€™m playing one of the leads) and the other one in the next year.

Chrissy Philip I hope you video a bit of your trip for us
Philip Janssen @Chrissy Iā€™m not sure, Iā€™ll think about it :)

Chateau Unwrapped! Hello again everyone! Iā€™m sorry I havenā€™t been in the premiere, weā€™re all celebrating a guestā€™s birthday tonight
Chateau Unwrapped! We miss you @philip Janssen !

Stella Marie Poetry and Green Arts is it being screened online/ @Philip Janssen
Philip Janssen @Stella Marie Poetry and Green Arts I donā€™t think so, but I might post the odd clip when the time comes :)
Stella Marie Poetry and Green Arts Thank you Philip as some theatres screen online in UK look forward to it @Philip Janssen
Philip Janssen @Elizabeth rial Itā€™s really dramatic and in Dutch.. itā€™s one of my favourite musicals, so I feel so incredibly fortunate Iā€™m playing my favourite part in it
Philip Janssen @Elizabeth rial I donā€™t think thereā€™s a translation online, but I might write a synopsis in English in December :)

Carol Z @Philip Janssen I hope Stephanie does an interview with you soon. Iā€™d love to know more about how you came to have such well developed taste and extensive knowledge of antiques at your age. UNUSUAL.
Philip Janssen @Carol Z Thank you so much! Weā€™ll try and find the time soon :)
FFS! Doesn't phillipe say he's back at lalande.....then a few lines later chateau unwrapped says "we miss you Philip!". maybe my blood sugar is just off.....

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.