The Chateau Diaries #70 Thank you for the little cockerel - it will do for now

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Revisiting names for Nicholas F. how about Nick-junk-in-the-trunk or NicholasFairtheewell.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The thing is Stephanie sees herself as an empathetic and good person. She gives 'love' back and does charity work, the motivation behind these actions are just different from normal people. She does it to assert control and secure a source of adoration (love for Phyllis) and personal thank you's and admiration to feed her narcissism (GAG). She's completely unaware of her real motivations behind her doings, that's the narcissism, she's not manipulating people consciously (that would make her a psychopath, she's not), the reason why she seems genuine to some that aren't as perceptive as us.

I think Frank wants an explanation from her he could accept and agree with. There's no such thing.

You're right, we're giving her attention here which she appreciates. She thrives on any attention. We're challenging her, she gets a reaction from us. We could of course gaslight her back and beat her in her own game, feed the flames of her crazy, insert poison needles in our comments to keep her insecure and encourage her to overstep promising even more adoration in return. But we're decent people, we don't like to see people suffer. Not even her.
Also, resisting NPD by pushing back, causes PTSD in those who try. No contact is the universal and ubiquitous mental health professionals' advice.
As someone has pointed out, Donald Trump isn't lying. He thinks he's telling the truth. One reason he doesn't act guilty.
All NPDs are psycho- and socio- pathic. Lack of empathy, remember?

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Steph stop the GAG it's awful.
I agree with you. Gifts are not my love language so I don't even watch. I do like to look at the statistics of that channel. It is baffling to me that a channel with only 31k subs gets many of the videos over the 50k mark. I rarely ever run across channels that have that sub/view ratio. So I guess noone wants to subscribe but a lot of people actually want to watch?

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
Maybe, who knows. Placing myself in his situation I would never ask for any explanation, nor would I need excuses from anyone. A 'please do let the door hit you on your way out' would be sufficient. However, I'm not that concerned about Frank's mental state and never was. He's about the sanest person I know, emotional (as in not afraid to show his emotions - which is scary for some people) and easily provoked for sure, but when things calm down he's very reasonable.
I don't doubt that. I think in a small way he wants closure because Lalande keeps popping up in his posts. Who knows.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Work is getting in the way of my Tattle time! I have read madly and have finally caught up ... and I was caught up at the end of the day 2 days ago!! Anyway, enough about me!

Thoughts from the last thread:
@Beau Monde Bunbalina is a most excellent name for Mr. Amaury!

I believe it was @lolander's post on page 50 of the last thread that really is probably the worst thing I see SJ doing right now as a narc, and that is using PJ. I know he's irritating and snorts, but he's a young man (my son is his age, so that makes me more sensitive to his situation), he's naïve in the ways of narcs and boundaries, and he's being used in a deplorable way by SJ. She's all flattery with him right now to keep him all adoring of her and feeding her narcishness, but we know that he's only going to get very very hurt by that. She's set him up for a huge huge fall. If I were his parents I would be rushing down to get him out of there. He needs to leave there for his own mental safety.

And I agree, Nick Larkin has been quite strong and wise in putting the bag on his head and sticking to his own boundaries with SJ on being filmed. That's really quite something to have stuck to it, when she mocks and tries to wear people down. Obviously the man needs to completely break ties with her, and if I were him and Marie I'd be wanting to be bought out of there so I could get my own vacation home where there isn't so much chaos all the time. The peacefulness of the the rural French life-style is absolutely why I would go there, and SJ has completely ruined that at Lalande with too many construction projects at one time that are no where near completion, not to mention the camera in everyones' face, and the the ridiculous loud party atmosphere ... ugh, she's just ruined what would be good about Lalande. And Nick obviously has wisdom and good taste, marrying someone like Marie, who has more class than any of the rest of the women that have come through Lalande. I'd like to hope that he is seeing how badly he needs to break ties.

If I was smart, I'd have made this into 3 different posts to get my post numbers up to compete in the VIP race ... but alas, I am just not that competitive!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
I thought of it but UK just joined the big club (USA-Australia) and didn't trigger the whole thing.

But maybe Nico doesn't think that far...
I think you'll find that's been going on for a while and may be one of the reasons why Britain felt confident to go ahead with Brexit ...

Reactions: 3
Work is getting in the way of my Tattle time! I have read madly and have finally caught up ... and I was caught up at the end of the day 2 days ago!! Anyway, enough about me!

Thoughts from the last thread:
@Beau Monde Bunbalina is a most excellent name for Mr. Amaury!

I believe it was @lolander's post on page 50 of the last thread that really is probably the worst thing I see SJ doing right now as a narc, and that is using PJ. I know he's irritating and snorts, but he's a young man (my son is his age, so that makes me more sensitive to his situation), he's naïve in the ways of narcs and boundaries, and he's being used in a deplorable way by SJ. She's all flattery with him right now to keep him all adoring of her and feeding her narcishness, but we know that he's only going to get very very hurt by that. She's set him up for a huge huge fall. If I were his parents I would be rushing down to get him out of there. He needs to leave there for his own mental safety.

And I agree, Nick Larkin has been quite strong and wise in putting the bag on his head and sticking to his own boundaries with SJ on being filmed. That's really quite something to have stuck to it, when she mocks and tries to wear people down. Obviously the man needs to completely break ties with her, and if I were him and Marie I'd be wanting to be bought out of there so I could get my own vacation home where there isn't so much chaos all the time. The peacefulness of the the rural French life-style is absolutely why I would go there, and SJ has completely ruined that at Lalande with too many construction projects at one time that are no where near completion, not to mention the camera in everyones' face, and the the ridiculous loud party atmosphere ... ugh, she's just ruined what would be good about Lalande. And Nick obviously has wisdom and good taste, marrying someone like Marie, who has more class than any of the rest of the women that have come through Lalande. I'd like to hope that he is seeing how badly he needs to break ties.

If I was smart, I'd have made this into 3 different posts to get my post numbers up to compete in the VIP race ... but alas, I am just not that competitive!
Maybe BJJ’s parents and grandmother are not happy about this May/December ‘relationship’ and that is why they are not filmed and fetched the car. They can see that his spending is out of control and what parent wants their child to do a second gap year to go party and shop with someone old enough to be his mother? Plus FRK is a prime example of when SJ turns off the sunshine spigot and leaves you in the cold. I would be so worried if I was his mother. Then again I wouldn’t have raised such a snorting weasel, I mean squirrel 🐿!

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I wonder what is the process for accepting volunteers anyway...
I recall one of the volunteers (can't remember who for the life of me) saying that they email Natti and said something like I am available for work and she said something between the lines of "great! when can you start?"
Is there an interview process? Do they have resumes or any reference check in place?

I would be horrified to just let any random person into my home just because they know how to scrub a dirty pot!
I have commented on this on the last thread. No obvious back ground check done. They take whatever the "volunteer" says as God's gospel truth. Remember that weird older guy who rode his bike thru town and contacted Nutti last minute and SHE even said she asked him if he could cook!!!! That was all Nutti needed to know. Not if he had Covid symptoms , if he had been vaccinated, ....or if he spit into food or washed his hands.
Idiots.

Reactions: 34
I believe it was @lolander's post on page 50 of the last thread that really is probably the worst thing I see SJ doing right now as a narc, and that is using PJ.
Yes, that flashed into my consciousness in the murk SJ is throwing telling her big, big lies in the last video.
Soul murder -- defined poetically as the destruction of the love of life in another person -- is used to describe the damage caused to children who are neglected or abused. It's come into larger demi-psych use in connection with narcissistic abuse. It is useful to describe what happens to the narc supply victims of NPDs. It's very difficult to get over the love bombing, then gaslighting, then the rage and quite literal mayhem which takes place if you stand up to the narc or simply not follow narc rules.
PJ is a young uneducated man with dreams and hobbies and desires easy to weaponize. You can see a rock music business impresario type bending him easily -- if he had any saleable talent.
I'm curious that his parents came down after a year, refused to be filmed, and that the car simultaneously disappeared and he's...departing from the love shack now for what purpose?
Hopefully some fresh air and age-appropriate companionship may begin to disabuse him.

Maybe BJJ’s parents and grandmother are not happy about this May/December ‘relationship’ and that is why they are not filmed and fetched the car. They can see that his spending is out of control and what parent wants their child to do a second gap year to go party and shop with someone old enough to be his mother? Plus FRK is a prime example of when SJ turns off the sunshine spigot and leaves you in the cold. I would be so worried if I was his mother. Then again I wouldn’t have raised such a snorting weasel, I mean squirrel 🐿!
My thoughts exactly, I didn't see this before I gassed on. The second gap year and no further toward a paying job, except balding gay gigolo, aged 25, would have me snatching cars, credit cards, inheritance, etc.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I would like to thank Michael Petherick for his little cock…wait that sounds wrong…for his clever little cock purchase…nope not right either…for all the little cocks Michael Petherick has brought into our lives via his vlogs! that’s a bit better
i am not so sure..i think teabeg only likes a small cock when he gets a discount... :rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Wow
Think Danny Kaye, Hans Christian Anderson
Bunbalina, Bunbalina tiny little thing,
Bunbalina dance, Banbalina sing

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I don't doubt that. I think in a small way he wants closure because Lalande keeps popping up in his posts. Who knows.
I think so too..but i think Fan isnt very good at dealing with conflicts..she just likes to stick her head in the sand and see how it goes....i think a lott of weird stuff happened in that nuseryhome..when she was young..the old cow knows that..thats why she keeps her hand above Fans head...knowing she, and probably her husband made a lott of mistakes...

• Sad
  • Heart
Despite avid watching and reading here, I am now completely lost as to the movements of SJ and Snorts. Can someone clear this up? I thought he and she went to a local rental company and hired a car for her so he could take her car to NL and she could stay local - the rental thereby being cheaper. Now I am confused. Where is his car? What is she travelling to Belgium in? Is this rental car business an excuse so that they can actually go away together on the Orient Express with Nic and Marie. leaving her car for the chateau. This would give them a break away as a foursome with no cameras - the different alibi putting tattlers off the scent? What is the time line on this?

• Heart
Reactions: 23
from previous threa:

That Fifi is making the the most of her two minutes of fame. She's a scrawny old bird!

...a glimpse into SJ’s future face, if she doesn’t stay out of the sun.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
On the topic of vetting volunteers and Selmar .... I remember them not even knowing he was coming. He was just driving around some place right as things were locking down and he decided to head toward LaLande to help out, but SJ and Mummy didn't know who he was when he showed up. So it didn't sound like he even applied to volunteer. Maybe I'm missing something. I just remember them first being kind of wary of him, but then his presence made them feel safer. It was a bit odd.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.