The Chateau Diaries #69 Thomas, Marie Selmar ... Snorty are you next?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If SJ has any sense at all she will make herself scarce when Céleste what’s it arrives at the HMN.

Reactions: 13
sounds like Tomas

Reactions: 12
I know I have olde school and also gluttonous ideas about a £55 meal should be. But "minimized waste" makes me think of potato peel canapes. Not to mention the possibly bad jibe with thousands of cut flowers and plants to decorate.
Googling, as M advises, is not too steep for me.
First hit, brocolli stem vinaigrette is a waste-not recipe. I have been eating brocolli stems -- peeled -- all my life, they're the best part of the broc.
It also means eating imperfect fruit and veg rejected by supermarkets, and selling stuff near its sell by date.
So. I learned something.
Why do I think this menu is going to feature way more fermented leftovers than I want to pay to eat?
Actually, the menu sounds thoughtful and charming.

Reactions: 10
This sounds strangely rude!

Reactions: 7
Now that is true hedgehog love!

Reactions: 11
I sort of thought there might have been something between Kat and Amorous.
They certainly seem to get on well and even have some chemistry between them. She has a more attractive personality than Natti but I guess he probably wouldn't fancy Cat.

Reactions: 10

moderator New thread reported

Reactions: 8
I am one of the lucky ones as have an Irish Passport.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.