The Chateau Diaries #63 A holiday from a holiday, a honeymoon, and two dents in a bed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she pregnant..? i for sure think we will see those two...Jill and swinging hips..throw those feet in the air..and spread you ass wide.... Chris back at lalalande..Fan Flash can use some good advice... ;) to make her shittoo more tastefull...
I assumed she was pregnant because she knows how to dress and knew she would be on camera. Here she is pre Covid and definitely not pregnant. Has a great figure.
1631407472824.png

Reactions: 7
He mentioned Andrew while turning his head, so not very audible.
"stayed at home, had some things to do"

I smell a French leave.
Some things like what? Resting on the bed having a wank & film himself? Surf Grindr? Spreading himself too thinly me thinks.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
I apologize if I missed this in a prior thread, but does anyone know why MPK doesn’t drive?
His explanation is that he didnt need to drive when he was in the UK because he lived in Manchester, large city with great public transport. He then just kept putting it off and was going to start working on it and Brexit and covid have gotten in the way.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Waddup, Yentas! I was gone for four hours and we're already on page 33!

How's the Versailles Ball going? Who's hooking up with whom at this massive orgy at the Grand Trianon?

Did Andrew choose to stay at Begmania and not join his sweetheart at Lagorce because it'll be all too much to Google translate?

Did anyone else notice that MPK gained a little weight? Did he eat the whole Victorian sponge cake, the jam and cream?

Based on Anna's Instagram post, their vlog today was filmed last weekend.

So MPK has been back at Begmania now, still ignoring his fandom.

2E37075A-0C18-4C07-834F-8089595CF54B.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Rooooooo......

From Christie's Jill W. Instagram

• _mrs.moore__'s profile picture's profile picture
      _mrs.moore__

I have always thought Christies was a brand above reproach. But it seems times have changed with your choice of this particular tastemaker. Unfortunate choice and disappointing. One would think more research would go into this process.
      15h1 likeReply
And look who we have (just now) !

On potty - I noticed the storks too - they are very useful in a swamp. BTW time for a new piccy on the profile, we all have to face and embrace change.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I thought initially that she was saying "Pavel flowers" but I think that @BubbleWorld is correct in saying "Fervell (Farewell ) flowers" as FRK has referred to Farewell florals previously. I thought at the time she way leaving little "thank you gifts" for hosts as she left. Silly me - as if!

Post by @NotAChatelaine in Thread#48

With Farewell Florals by Wiik Wilted Wildflowers
i've never heard of funeral flowers being described as anything other than that or floral tributes. Where FRK got farewell florals (or maybe it's farewell flowers) from I can't imagine. A silly and entirely unnecessary twee euphemism.
Yes, I agree farewell sounds a bit like cheerio. nice knowing you. Tributes and condolences - are kind.

• Haha
She said it best when she made the statement how she was going to focus on “not working as much”…..and nice cough there, Marie….! 😳😬😶 She has been given everything for free so to speak and she’s stepping back to learn. Thankfully, somehow she now “comprehends” that she is a terribly deficient interviewer. Me thinks the real reason is because she could not attract enough patrons for that channel.

And where in the world is Andrew?
Madrid bleep house?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
My brother, sister and I were children at the time, 55 years ago next month. My dad was haunted by a little girl's school shoe that he pulled out of the rubble - identical to shoes that my sister and I had at that time. We didn't live in that area but Dad was asked to take a rescue team to Aberfan. He was there for days. Not on the same scale as 9/11 but heartbreaking nonetheless for a lost generation of children, teachers and villagers in that valley.
I was a child in St Helens UK and we went to Wales often. It is my clearest childhood memory of complete grief. I had terrible 'flashbacks' watching The Crown re-anact it recently. My parents crying, first time I ever saw my father cry. 55 years ago - I am stumped by the passing of time but no one should ever forget Aberfan. x

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Waddup, Yentas! I was gone for four hours and we're already on page 33!

How's the Versailles Ball going? Who's hooking up with whom at this massive orgy at the Grand Trianon?

Did Andrew choose to stay at Begmania and not join his sweetheart at Lagorce because it'll be all too much to Google translate?

Did anyone else notice that MPK gained a little weight? Did he eat the whole Victorian sponge cake, the jam and cream?

Based on Anna's Instagram post, their vlog today was filmed last weekend.

So MPK has been back at Begmania now, still ignoring his fandom.

View attachment 758533
Excellent point. Billy's explanation of Boy Meth-rick helping at another chateau was correct then but a: why didn't Michael post once he got home? b: why hasn't he posted this week?

He knows he can't do another sob story, eyes flickering left and right video.

I can't wait to see how many patreons he's lost.

I have a theory that Tatty will be crazy jealous of SJ and especially of her friendship with Selmar and the tit will hit the fan at the Shittoe!!
My theory is that SJ will try her 'you are my new best friend' act on Tatty but will be jealous of her getting Selmar's attention. It will be interesting to see what she is volunteering to help with at the Shitsho. The animals (free sheep!)? Cooking vegan food? Can't wait, especially as we'd have 3 other vloggers at Lalaland beside SJ, so we get behind the scenes of the interactions.

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
Just hope she does not resume cooking!!!!
Chicken in brown sauce, chicken in red sauce, chicken in unidentifiable sauce, something that once appeared to be chicken... Her cooking is on par with her floristry skills.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Excellent point. Billy's explanation of Boy Meth-rick helping at another chateau was correct then but a: why didn't Michael post once he got home? b: why hasn't he posted this week?

He knows he can't do another sob story, eyes flickering left and right video.

I can't wait to see how many patreons he's lost.
He still has 514, unbelievable 🤷‍♀️

• Wow
  • Sad
No idea why he didn’t post when he got home…either Andrew didn’t work out, or he’s just waiting for the dolphin boat controversy to blow over (?). Right now, my guess is that he’s filming a lot of footage in advance, and then he’ll have vlogs “in the can” to release over time. To have the appearance of regular vlogs when, in reality, he’s off traveling or playing.

Reactions: 14
I have a theory that Tatty will be crazy jealous of SJ and especially of her friendship with Selmar and the tit will hit the fan at the Shittoe!!
I hope there is a cat fight in the blow up kiddy pool....or the moat!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
There is such a thing as a reporting tool on Patreon.

People should start clicking that "Report this creator" button.

1.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.