The Chateau Diaries #63 A holiday from a holiday, a honeymoon, and two dents in a bed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Amaaaazing changes are a-coming!
Success Stories are being handed over to Sarah
No more teaching, but learning instead (so Batt will be a learning experience)
Success Studio is becoming the Holy Grail
Veeeekly vlogging for Patrons
Happiness & Greatfulness unlimited (as long as you pay)

Date 02 Sept. 2021
She said it best when she made the statement how she was going to focus on “not working as much”…..and nice cough there, Marie….! 😳😬😶 She has been given everything for free so to speak and she’s stepping back to learn. Thankfully, somehow she now “comprehends” that she is a terribly deficient interviewer. Me thinks the real reason is because she could not attract enough patrons for that channel.

It is interesting that he is making his come back appearance at their chateau and in their vlog again ...... I wonder if he has been there a while. Goes there to sober up ...
And where in the world is Andrew?

Reactions: 16
It’s not “Michael to the rescue.” It’s Anna to the rescue. This lets him appear on camera doing his helpful friend of many talents persona without Andrew around to remind everyone of his recent issues. Build up some goodwill before he starts back vlogging.
i dont think Anna needs to be rescued......the begmania bunch is coming to rescue themselves...what is left off their image...Teabeg coming out of Spain...just like last time...and Sadie to pick him up...its getting predictable...and where Andrew is...clearly not in Begmania....

• Heart
Reactions: 17
You hit the nail in the head. He comes back into country through them doesn’t he. Bet they broke up.

Reactions: 14
SSB has helped Maaaareeee polish her desires to the point that they shine beyond reality. The HMN has corrupted her. Cart before the horse... I know, we've all read this before (over and over). I hope that she doesn't stay and has finally realized that she actually needs to work, to extend her knowledge through scaffolding (working with others) and actual straight up learning (courses). However, that false shine provided by the La Lande life will surly keep corrupting her. Keep going MW, put in the work fool!
no way..she is back at lalande as we speak..i am sure..that will be fun...Selmar and his Belle there..Cat..Amoury...its getting crowded...and i guess the beginning of a lot of trouble... :oops:

Reactions: 13
Congratulations @witchgrass VIP === Need a title thread :m :m :m :m :m

Congradulations @TheTaxInspector

Title thread :m :m :m :m :m

Most Liked post previous thread

@Heathcliffe
Wednesday at 10:46 PM
Where have all the Tattlers gone and where are all the Gods?
Where's the street wise Youtube fan to say that Phillip's odd?
Isn't there a white knight upon a live chat?
Late at night I toss and I turn and I dream of Selmars cat
I need a Tattler
I'm holding out for a Tattler 'til the end of the night
He's gotta be strong and she's gotta be fast
And they've gotta be fresh from the sleuth
I need a Tattler
I'm holding out for a Tattler'til the morning light
They've gotta be sure that they're not Michael Potts
And they've gotta be nosier than life, nosier than life
Somewhere after midnight in my wildest fantasy
Somewhere just beyond my reach there's a rat reaching back for me
Racing on the thunder and rising with the BG
It's gonna take a Superfan to sweep me off my feet
I need a Heathcliffe
I'm holding out for this VIP 'til the end of the night
He's gotta be strong and he's gotta be fast
And he's gotta be fresh from the vlog

1631136261450.png

1631136368220.png

1631136687272.png

Reactions:You, PigglyWiggly21, sandro37 and 45 others
Wow. How did this happen...when NOBODY reads here!?! Gawd I'm so famous. Now must try catching up on the Chateau dramas, I'm waaay behind.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Congratulations to our new VIP @Heathcliffe. Oh sorry not yet. Obviously with only 500 posts in 311 days :giggle:. Just teasing.
Congratulations to @witchgrass!
Congratulations @TheTaxInspector!
Thanks a million @MojoDublin for looking after us.

View attachment 756173
You are just envious. You know I am a VIP without even trying much, just a natural. :ROFLMAO:🍾

Fab bag! Could even attach some taxidermy to it!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I apologize if I missed this in a prior thread, but does anyone know why MPK doesn’t drive? Or can’t drive? As an American, I find that so odd…you could say our cars are symbolic of independence and self reliance. We love our cars and driving! Seems symbolic that MPK doesn’t drive…he “plays” an adult, but is someone who hasn’t matured and depends on others (family, patrons). If I were MPK, I’d be doing everything I could to get a license or learn to drive. Is it a legal issue?

• Heart
Reactions: 9
It could be @OhIDontKnow... Anna and Eddo may be scheming with him to help ease him back into chateaux mafia land... they've piggy-backed off the Pethericks vlogs. Seems so shallow from an outsiders perspective. He has to realize that a consensus is building how he has scammed/disappointed his patreons/fans. Is he too shallow to give it up? I feel that he has promised something beyond his full ability to provide and is now trapped in lies, lust (loneliness) and loyalty.
You hit the nail in the head. He comes back into country through them doesn’t he. Bet they broke up.

Reactions: 12
when there is trouble in a relationship and people attend something alone..they always say the other part has work to do...they for sure broke up...this was a non starter from the beginning...and why is his fitnessguru there....

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
I apologize if I missed this in a prior thread, but does anyone know why MPK doesn’t drive? Or can’t drive? As an American, I find that so odd…you could say our cars are symbolic of independence and self reliance. We love our cars and driving! Seems symbolic that MPK doesn’t drive…he “plays” an adult, but is someone who hasn’t matured and depends on others (family, patrons). If I were MPK, I’d be doing everything I could to get a license or learn to drive. Is it a legal issue?
we had this discussion before...no real answer yet...

Reactions: 10
Looks like Jill Waddell is SJ's new BFF. Jill is going to need that maternity leave to distance herself from this mess.
stephanieejarvis
Thanks Jill, it was glorious! I’m missing you all already. I didn’t see you take the photo with the toile chair - love it!
1d
So she is pregnant? I thought she was just fat.

FRK spread too thinly????
She is so full of tit!
And crazy!
She talks about " the studio". Showing her working in the "studio". What the F!!!!!!????
Idiot. You. Have. No. Studio.

Or talent. Best to stay " in the corporate world". What was she, a hostess in a restaurant?
Hey farty, you're right in everything. Agree totally, full of tit & in severe need of reality check. She thinks she can do a Jarvis.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
So she is pregnant? I thought she was just fat.
Is she pregnant..? i for sure think we will see those two...Jill and swinging hips..throw those feet in the air..and spread you ass wide.... Chris back at lalalande..Fan Flash can use some good advice... ;) to make her shittoo more tastefull...

Reactions: 5
I have long fantasized about going to a masked ball at Versailles. But you wouldn't catch me there during a pandemic. What a moronic idea for allowing a superspreader event like this to go on.
EDIT: Hoorah! I'm an Active Member.
Active already? I've only seen you about twice. You are underactive in my opinion. (humble)

• Haha
Reactions: 2
CULTURAL APPROPRIATIOn! How can a young man not have noticed we live in woke times?

Love this! How very Halloween! I'd give Lalande a Halloween make over, plenty there to doctor.

So, for you that are up. I am behind. So where is Andy pandy, is the break up out there yet? Are the lovers in Versailles to celebrate his 25th? Has Tatyana been up to any tricks? I would appreciate answers asap.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.