The Chateau Diaries #63 A holiday from a holiday, a honeymoon, and two dents in a bed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am not typically a fan of the color red for a very strange reason from many years ago in connection with my ex-marriage…… But…… I think the red tiled bathroom is my favorite room that they’ve shown! However, I think she could have done a better editing job… even though this video was approved by the former owners, I feel that showing the medical equipment at all was an invasion of personal privacy. If she edited footage from two hours to one hour, she could have done a bit more. I do feel badly for the former owners having to sell and having medical issues.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Stephanie and Ruth on their way to the ball at Château de Versailles.
Capture d’écran.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
They kept saying that those bathrooms needed redone but I loved them!!!...that blue one with the vertical tiles!!!:love:...and the red one...I would love to have something like that!

Ugh, I only made it through 10 seconds of her talking. Absolutely despise that woman. I'll take your word for it that the bathrooms are lovely.

Reactions: 7
I was able to see her account with my secret spy account and I wonder if she is blocking private accounts. My regular account is privatized.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
So many questions! Did you meet him? Does he let you call him Nick? Did you fall asleep mid-conversation? 😄
Lol 😂 his new video came up on my feed. Had a watch and nearly fell off my seat when I realised where he lives ! I’ll report back if I ever meet him !

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Ugh, I only made it through 10 seconds of her talking. Absolutely despise that woman. I'll take your word for it that the bathrooms are lovely.
I did wish that she would shut her mouth and let us just enjoy the scenery. I did get tired of her suggestions as to what needed to be updated. I disagreed with most everything.

Reactions: 11
SSB is still keeping up with the Bonapartes in 2021...with other people's money.

How amusing. I guess...she dresses up to pretend because pretending is her life. One's gotta do what one's gotta do.

Does she not see that her travel vlogs don't do as well as her reno vlogs?

🥴 🥂

Reactions: 19
Ma Petherick said they were but I don't think they are. No-one has ever used the phrase husband or wife. It's always Gwen the girlfriend.
they obviously have been common law for at least three years.. so that has to count financially for something

• Wow
Reactions: 3
2 words:
Afternoon
Tea
----------------------------------
I hope you become friends. Perhaps you can invite him for afternoon tea. He seems like a nice gay chap.
2 words:
Afternoon
Tea
----------------------------------
I hope you become friends. Perhaps you can invite him for afternoon tea. He seems like a nice gay chap.
I think I might be a bit too common for him 😂 nice tho he is

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I keep the volume way down so I don't have to listen to her...and I kept my eyes closed at the beginning so I didn't have to see her....and by the way, does anyone else get creeped out by her mouth (and teeth!!!)????....her mouth absolutely takes up a full 1/3rd of her face! and then take into account her huge eyes!

I'm sorry, I never make fun of people! But I just cannot look at her anymore. .....I think I need an intervention.....maybe hypnosis to suggest that I "see" someone else's face and "hear" someone else's voice when I watch her vlogs.....or maybe just NOT watch her vlogs....but I'm like a moth drawn to a flame when it comes to her vlogs...I just want to see what everyone else is talking about on here....o_Oo_Oo_Oo_O

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The exhibition was several years ago in the V & A. It was wonderful, the houses were piled up vertically, If you look at You tube, I think the film he made with broken ceramics is probably still there. I can't remember what it was called but it was a sort of love story with broken ceramics moving around and very cleverly done. Google Barnaby Barford. I used to know his late father who did a lot of charity work and collected a lot of books I was getting rid of, to send overseas.
Great suggestion, this is so interesting..wonderful!

Reactions: 4
They kept saying that those bathrooms needed redone but I loved them!!!...that blue one with the vertical tiles!!!:love:...and the red one...I would love to have something like that!

I liked the little kitchen between the rooms too. I'd want a family hideout with it's own kitchen if the house was full of paying guests. Looking forward to their channel and I really wish I'd gone into tech.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Well what a nice building…..

View attachment 760057
That is a nice building. Lovely gardens.
That was one of the chateaux our agents included on the list we were sent last year, but we did not like that it needed a lot of updates, those 1980s bathrooms are :sick: ! I'm sure the new owners will do well. They seem like a nice lot, with just a tinge of insanity, evidenced by being enamored by SJ's charm.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.