The Chateau Diaries #63 A holiday from a holiday, a honeymoon, and two dents in a bed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just had a thought about Boy Meth-rick going to Anna and Edd's chateau to help out. Originally I thought the Gangsta Grannies would be outraged: "he can't make a video for us, but instead can go to another chateau!".

Then I realised how delusional they are that instead they'll be saying, "How lovely that Michael is helping Anna. He's such a darling."

ARRRRRGHHH. People, wake up and see he's taking the piss.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I'd love to see that exhibition. Anyone know?
The exhibition was several years ago in the V & A. It was wonderful, the houses were piled up vertically, If you look at You tube, I think the film he made with broken ceramics is probably still there. I can't remember what it was called but it was a sort of love story with broken ceramics moving around and very cleverly done. Google Barnaby Barford. I used to know his late father who did a lot of charity work and collected a lot of books I was getting rid of, to send overseas.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
she is basically homeless, no job, seems not a whole lot of friends or family, she really doesnt have much options left but to move back to shitoo... unless she wants to start sleeping in her van
And what a "Success Story" that would be! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 11
O.k. fellows here is an embarrassing (for me ) question....
Why does Snorts get a camel toe???? Where??? What....?
We ladies get it when our pants our too tight and they creep up "the middle".
He tucks and it rides along the line.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
she is basically homeless, no job, seems not a whole lot of friends or family, she really doesnt have much options left but to move back to shitoo... unless she wants to start sleeping in her van
Why doesn't she just take herself and the Freebie van back to Mummy and Daddy land ?

Reactions: 16
O.k. fellows here is an embarrassing (for me ) question....
Why does Snorts get a camel toe???? Where??? What....?
We ladies get it when our pants our too tight and they creep up "the middle".
I'm sure that I am not the first to mention the 'term'... moose knuckle.... haha, moose knuckle!!! (Balls are hangin' out 'cause his pants are too tight). OMG, this calls for a glass of wine!) You write that your are embarrassed; we are the wrong ones to be embarrassed!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The Barnaby Barford film is called "Damaged Goods". Haven't had time to check but it used to be on YT.

Just did a very quick check, Damaged Goods does not seem to be on YT now, there are a lot of other things with that name but I couldn't see his film. However, if you search with his name, you can see images from the V & A exhibition on YT, it was called The Tower of Babel and he also has a website.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I just had a thought about Boy Meth-rick going to Anna and Edd's chateau to help out. Originally I thought the Gangsta Grannies would be outraged: "he can't make a video for us, but instead can go to another chateau!".

Then I realised how delusional they are that instead they'll be saying, "How lovely that Michael is helping Anna. He's such a darling."

ARRRRRGHHH. People, wake up and see he's taking the piss.
oh they already started that if you check the comments on Anna’s video today
CE0FBDAF-4EC8-4892-B36C-23EF49E15BB1.jpeg
425C9AA0-D225-4554-A63C-86DF610E5C7C.jpeg
C23C1DD7-0005-43EA-B36E-92E86AFC95D5.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
I'm sure that I am not the first to mention the 'term'... moose knuckle.... haha, moose knuckle!!! (Balls are hangin' out 'cause his pants are too tight). OMG, this calls for a glass of wine!) You write that your are embarrassed; we are the wrong ones to be embarrassed!
I often think of the 70's tight jeans fad, that some of my favourite musicians had. No wonder they could hit those high notes!

oh they already started that if you check the comments on Anna’s video todayView attachment 758482View attachment 758483View attachment 758484
I wonder how much they made in tips?
Plan B Is working. Falling back to their old profession, good for them...obvs not afraid of hard work and start at the bottom when times are tough.😎
🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
"They always are.." There speaks a man who has been to many fine parties. Not all of us have those opportunities very often. On the eve of the Millennium my family decided we were going to pay £250 per head (a lot then) to attend a party at a posh hotel. We all arrived in our finery to cocktails, a buffet, which was beautiful, (we had to additionally buy our bottles of champagne) entertainment and fireworks and a breakfast served at 1am before carriages. When I told people this, they told me I was a fool, that I was being ripped off and they weren't doing anything as grand. I will remember that evening forever. I am sure that SJ has been lucky enough to attend many fine affairs, but the likes of Cat, Marie and SS - for them it will be a real treat. Now, I would not go to such an event during a pandemic, but they are not breaking the rules of their country. It is perhaps not wise, but I am sure the event is mainly outside or in marquees and reasonable precautions have been taken. I am really looking forward to seeing anything of the event that they care to show. My life is quite difficult and has been much curtailed since the start of this pandemic but I love to see others having fun. Sorry.
you are right....i have been to many fine parties..in even nicer places than The Grand Trianon...not ashamed to say... i am glad you had a nice experience at your milleniumparty...i am sure some people had that too tonight...i know i am spoiled..and maybe to critical...but i just react how i feel about it all..just like you i guess..

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The Barnaby Barford film is called "Damaged Goods". Haven't had time to check but it used to be on YT.

Just did a very quick check, Damaged Goods does not seem to be on YT now, there are a lot of other things with that name but I couldn't see his film. However, if you search with his name, you can see images from the V & A exhibition on YT, it was called The Tower of Babel and he also has a website.

not the one you mentioned but interesting

Reactions: 5
Weren't the aunt and uncle also involved in running such a place? The aunt just sent over a dismantled four poster bed with Amaury and she has given her a lot of antique stuff over the years.
yes i believe they were..i had the feeling all working at the same place..

Reactions: 8
SSB has helped Maaaareeee polish her desires to the point that they shine beyond reality. The HMN has corrupted her. Cart before the horse... I know, we've all read this before (over and over). I hope that she doesn't stay and has finally realized that she actually needs to work, to extend her knowledge through scaffolding (working with others) and actual straight up learning (courses). However, that false shine provided by the La Lande life will surly keep corrupting her. Keep going MW, put in the work fool!

Reactions: 11
It’s not “Michael to the rescue.” It’s Anna to the rescue. This lets him appear on camera doing his helpful friend of many talents persona without Andrew around to remind everyone of his recent issues. Build up some goodwill before he starts back vlogging.
It will work for some and not others. I think they will eventually wise up to his tricks, there's no fool like a patron on his account. He's laughing at them and laughing/brushing off or deleting genuine fans who do have concerns for him. His sense of entitlement is astonishing.

Reactions: 22
It’s not “Michael to the rescue.” It’s Anna to the rescue. This lets him appear on camera doing his helpful friend of many talents persona without Andrew around to remind everyone of his recent issues. Build up some goodwill before he starts back vlogging.
It is interesting that he is making his come back appearance at their chateau and in their vlog again ...... I wonder if he has been there a while. Goes there to sober up ...

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.