The Chateau Diaries #62 Sorry, I can't right now, I'm fixing the Aga!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hmm, hadn't thought of the walls ;) 🤣
Sounds like hotel workers who spit in the glasses in the bathroom if they don't like the guests. Wonder if that happened recently in Barbados! Don't suppose it would occur to Fanny and Squirrel to leave any tips!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I overhead Tattle gossipers refer to Tomaz Whatsit. Don't know who he is in the Legolande labyrinth. However this response could be of interest?
No, it wasn't, avoid it at all costs, it will cause brain damage!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
What are you talking about? Have you not heard the news? We are down from 15 to 13 internet gossip idiots who are sick and in need of psychiatric help!
"..... We are down from 15 to 13 ....." :unsure:
Does it mean that we have 2 missing tattlers and who are they? :confused::cry:
:giggle:

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
He's a quick study. I also think he has a firm vision of what he wants to achieve in his mind and shares that with the viewers. It's the same with the Fleuries, vision and completion of that vision all shared with the viewers.
That's probably why they are popular. They also have a good sense of humour that is self deprecating, no whining and they get on with it.
I also like that they show their mistakes

enjoyed Dan’s recent comment-something the like “this ain’t no ‘how to renovate” vlog”

• Haha
Reactions: 31
And you didn't read one of the comments on this vlog : someone suggested they should get their portrait (Billy + Gwen + kids) painted by an artist. Billy himself answered and said what a great idea it was and they will think of it !

What a bunch of Nouveaux Riches / arrivistes !
They can always ask Picasso Potter

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Thanks for your fabulous work @MojoDublin, and a humble thanks for the thread title. What a lovely way to wake up and enjoy my coffee with surely a record number of daily posts! Wow!
So Tomaz was a fizzler, what a surprise! Not.
Cheating allegations right out there from whoever they are (don't watch), excellent, I'll bring the🍿🍿🍿!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
My problem was I forgot about the 'extras' in this sitcom. The bit players who lurk about. Never liked him.
Someone on here reduced me to peals of laughter when they said that Tomaz described himself as an actor and musician and experienced in "treading the boards" but their research had led them to believe he was just "the spear carrier."

• Haha
Reactions: 23
New Ryan vlog - he’s staying Thailand indefinitely as it’s so cheap to live there. Don’t really need to listen to anymore of it, that’s the main gist.
After returning home early from an evening out, I was disappointed there was no patron vid and no Escape to Rural France. So I was reduced to watching Ryan. WTF. I could not bear to watch all of it - it was only 10 minutes - but he said he would explain why he moved to Thailand at the end - so I jumped forward. He said it was financial - he could rent there cheaper than France, where he could not. OK got it. He then said he was forced to live with relatives and friends in France but could afford an apartment with a swimming pool and gym in Thailand. Thus, he suggested, that anyone looking to relocate could simply move to Thailand because it was cheaper. Here, he said, and I quote, he could "stand on his own two feet." He did not explain how that was going to happen because there was no word of getting a job. So does stand on his own two feet, mean continue to have his lifestyle funded with Buy me a Coffee and Patron? I am lost here.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Billy always struck me as a bit crass and the more I hear about him, the more he reminds me of Biff from Back to the Future.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.