The Chateau Diaries #62 Sorry, I can't right now, I'm fixing the Aga!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's gonna take a Superfan to sweep me off my feet
I need a Heathcliffe
I'm holding out for this VIP 'til the end of the night
He's gotta be strong and he's gotta be fast
And he's gotta be fresh from the vlog
You are Shameless !!! :love:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Again SOOOOO many new members here. Do we need to thank Billy? 🤣🤣
I have to think that when SJ, or MPK, or Biff, or others in the chateau world sneak onto Tattle, they must at least get a good chuckle now and then! And you know what they say…any publicity is good publicity! You only need to worry when they STOP talking about you!

It's for sure a culture thing -- I'm American, and I just find the constant jabs tiresome, and ultimately just mean. YMMV.
Americans often have humour bypasses.
1631138732026.png

Hmmm...my wife is very American tonight. Just because she had a late night last nite and drank too much...and now it is all my fault for singing a bit of Bonnie Tyler and being on my phone. Stroppy cow!

• Haha
  • Sad
Someone on here reduced me to peals of laughter when they said that Tomaz described himself as an actor and musician and experienced in "treading the boards" but their research had led them to believe he was just "the spear carrier.
Rather similar to Squirrel!

I have to think that when SJ, or MPK, or Biff, or others in the chateau world sneak onto Tattle, they must get at least a good chuckle now and then! And you know what they say…any publicity is good publicity! You only need to worry when they STOP talking about you!
Perhaps they'd like to club together and buy us a few coffees. They certainly owe us for all the advice. We'll promise only to use the money to do necessary repairs to our homes and not to throw it away on expensive holidays!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
You are Shameless !!! :love:
Totally. It must be the midlife crisis. I actually do drive an Aston, but of course you will all think I'm making it up and call me Marie! :LOL: I love Tattlers. Tattlers don't trust anyone, it is just like "Le Bureau".

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Bingo ..... they get on with it ....... all work and a little talk.
SJ is just all talk !
I see old Tomaz was a whiny flop...... thank you for watching Tattler's and reporting so I do not waste my time!
Morning All :love:
Yep I didnt watch it either thanks to all of you who sacrificed your time and sanity to view it!!
I could not stand Tomaz on the CD...but when his clothes were all lost and Fanny and Oliver were making fun of him I did feel bad for him...and then when he just jumped in and started to clean and paint and redecorate he scored some points in my book....and when you could tell Fanny was miffed that he did not really get her permission to do some of it first....I liked him a little better.
But it was good to see him go.
Just like FRK....😫😫😫😫, why is she returning???
Wedding??? Really?

Hey, did we find out about Ruthy with the crimped, bleached hair???? What's up, buttercup??

• Haha
Totally. It must be the midlife crisis. I actually do drive an Aston, but of course you will all think I'm making it up and call me Marie! :LOL: I love Tattlers. Tattlers don't trust anyone, it is just like "Le Bureau".
left it on your driveway…
So you can drive the latest VIP
To the club ….
😈
M

1631139604117.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Sorry chap, you are old news. But here is your sought after minute of fame in this site.

P.S. Good luck calling SSB your friend after this one 😂

...I don’t like some people in Lalande because they are not nice. People that I don’t spoke here today, you’re get to know. But they don’t like each other, too. And not everything is true in the videos… It’s a story that you were watching for entertaining you. You don’t know the bad things.

Like I said, I really like the heart of Lalande: Stephanie, Michael, Nick, Marie, Antoine, Dan the gardener. I only know this persons. The rest they will be there and after some time they will not be there anymore.

And some of them is really old, they will not be here for more.

1.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
they will not be there anymore.

Here we give mini apron a bit of a ribbin but that horrendous

even I feel for SSB - I’d be apoplectic

for shame

edit
Wtf 🤬 even kat … he’s a lyin toad 🐸

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
I think Amy said that they had spoken to YouTube to investigate the influx of negative feedback. She said that they were told that a person had purchased & they were given the identity apparently. Truth or fiction not sure. I think she is somewhat naive in her belief that what she was revealing was staying with her Patreon friends.
I think they are very hard workers.
They are hard workers but it is completely unfair to their baby to be vlogging. It just takes too much time away from being present parents. Fleuries are successful because there was no learning curve for Philip plus their girls are in school which gives them chunks of time to film. Annalise only really is seen helping with the filming when Dan is doing big projects. Gwen is basically a ghost now because someone needs to parent.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Sorry chap, you are old news. But here is your sought after minute of fame in this site.

P.S. Good luck calling SSB your friend after this one 😂

...I don’t like some people in Lalande because they are not nice. People that I don’t spoke here today, you’re get to know. But they don’t like each other, too. And not everything is true in the videos… It’s a story that you were watching for entertaining you. You don’t know the bad things.

Like I said, I really like the heart of Lalande: Stephanie, Michael, Nick, Marie, Antoine, Dan the gardener. I only know this persons. The rest they will be there and after some time they will not be there anymore.

View attachment 752967
So he didn't like Marie, who could blame him really, mini apron, again who could blame him. Was Natti there then? I can't remember. Don't be looking for your invite to Christmas Tomaz, it ain't coming!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
They are hard workers but it is completely unfair to their baby to be vlogging. It just takes too much time away from being present parents. Fleuries are successful because there was no learning curve for Philip plus their girls are in school which gives them chunks of time to film. Annalise only really is seen helping with the filming when Dan is doing big projects. Gwen is basically a ghost now because someone needs to parent.
Fleuries had Phillips mother for quite a while to help wrangle the children....who were not both school age when they started. It seems that de Rosieres will need to take turns handling vlogging and child minding for a few years.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
O.k. Armoire really did look GOOD in his dirty work clothes!!! How I love a working man!!! He has great arms💗

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.