The Chateau Diaries #62 Sorry, I can't right now, I'm fixing the Aga!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry chap, you are old news. But here is your sought after minute of fame in this site.

P.S. Good luck calling SSB your friend after this one 😂

...I don’t like some people in Lalande because they are not nice. People that I don’t spoke here today, you’re get to know. But they don’t like each other, too. And not everything is true in the videos… It’s a story that you were watching for entertaining you. You don’t know the bad things.

Like I said, I really like the heart of Lalande: Stephanie, Michael, Nick, Marie, Antoine, Dan the gardener. I only know this persons. The rest they will be there and after some time they will not be there anymore.

And some of them is really old, they will not be here for more.

View attachment 752967
Totally unlikeable character.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Veda Pierce said:
The businesses and association are hers. If she benefits in anyway by the use of her co-owners' shares of the castle, they will have written up a legal contract that makes her the "gérante" and allows her to use their share for profit, which profit is taxable.
Bored Mermaid CC said:
but as the manager she also is determining how/where all monies are spent-so profits are likely to be magically non-existent like most businesses-even if she has shareholders (not patrons) they (Potts and Nic) likely get a tax benefit if the business doesn’t show a profit.
It is more likely that they would have set up a rental agreement, her business rents out her co-owners personal spaces in order to use them in her b&b business during the tourist season. This way, they are not business partners, which protects them from any liabilities, and they receive rent which is taxable income. It's a win-win situation. However, it is very unlikely that Potts & Nic would get a tax benefit from this kind of arrangement as a business rental agreement does not pertain to hypothetical profit or lack of profit from her b&b business. French taxmen are no one's friend. They will sniff out tax cheaters faster than a French dog can run! :D :cool: 🐶🐶🐶

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Well, after one of his viewers pointed out that he's opening himself to being called out for making a video like this, he replied with...

-You are not a good person.
Followed by a monkey performance...
Ending with -They are less than humans.

Video title renamed to "Live about the trolls!!!"

You might want to delete this video boy.

2.png
3.png

Live about the trolls!!! - 1:27:53

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
14 is a bit misleading. Some of us are like VIP's even though we don't have the title. I was a VIP from the day I walked through the door, just so everybody knows that. Thousands come here just to bask in my glory. ;)👌
frankly Frank, some of us are actual VIPs [you thought you had locked me away-🧜🏻‍♀️-nobody puts baby in a corner or on a psych hold]

• Haha
Reactions: 20
So how many letters have we managed to get @Heathcliffe upto tonight?

Give us a V ✌

A little i 🖕

And will continue to take the P !😬

Signed VIP Gibson🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Well, after one of his viewers pointed out that he's opening himself to being called out for making a video like this, he replied with...

-You are not a good person.
Followed by a monkey performance...
Ending with -They are less than humans.

Video title renamed to "Live about the trolls!!!"

You might want to delete this video boy.

View attachment 752995View attachment 752996

Live about the trolls!!! - 1:27:53
A good deodorant and a wash is your friend.
Medication also helps.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She will if she's smart. Get Doofus to buy a little property....in her name only...because foreigners cannot legally purchase land in Thailand....or so I've heard.
You are a scream. You are right. No foreigners can own property or businesses unless they are married to a person in Thailand. When we told our tour guide that anyone can buy anything in England and that Chinese, Russians, Europeans have large stakes in our businesses and property his reply was: One day you will lose your country.

What is web hosting?
No idea

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Sorry chap, you are old news. But here is your sought after minute of fame in this site.

P.S. Good luck calling SSB your friend after this one 😂

...I don’t like some people in Lalande because they are not nice. People that I don’t spoke here today, you’re get to know. But they don’t like each other, too. And not everything is true in the videos… It’s a story that you were watching for entertaining you. You don’t know the bad things.

Like I said, I really like the heart of Lalande: Stephanie, Michael, Nick, Marie, Antoine, Dan the gardener. I only know this persons. The rest they will be there and after some time they will not be there anymore.

And some of them is really old, they will not be here for more.

View attachment 752967
Deluded. And if it is true he adored those he mentions - Tomaz - I am sad to tell you - the adoration only goes one way.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Right....he's either racist or insane...or both.
He has deleted all but 23 comments. I really never liked him, thought he as just a little over the top. After reading his comments and listening for a couple of minutes, the guy has lost it! Seriously something is wrong with him. I hope he gets some help, because he is in desperate need of it.

• Wow
Reactions: 24
Where have all the Tattlers gone and where are all the Gods?
Where's the street wise Youtube fan to say that Phillip's odd?
Isn't there a white knight upon a live chat?
Late at night I toss and I turn and I dream of Selmars cat
I need a Tattler
I'm holding out for a Tattler 'til the end of the night
He's gotta be strong and she's gotta be fast
And they've gotta be fresh from the sleuth
I need a Tattler
I'm holding out for a Tattler'til the morning light
They've gotta be sure that they're not Michael Potts
And they've gotta be nosier than life, nosier than life
Somewhere after midnight in my wildest fantasy
Somewhere just beyond my reach there's a rat reaching back for me
Racing on the thunder and rising with the BG
It's gonna take a Superfan to sweep me off my feet
I need a Heathcliffe
I'm holding out for this VIP 'til the end of the night
He's gotta be strong and he's gotta be fast
And he's gotta be fresh from the vlog

View attachment 752859 View attachment 752864 View attachment 752880
Mmmmhmmmmm…..🤔….cannot decide whether you are more of a “Christian” from 50SOG or similar to “Bond”…..😉🕷🖤

Reactions: 4
I see that Tomaz had only 23 comments in a 2 hour vlog. Sheesh, how arrogant do you have to be to think people will spend 2 hrs of their lives listening to you talk drivel? Anyway, my point is that I think he probably had a lot more than 23 but as most of them were calling him out on his bullshit, he deleted them. What was the point of that vlog? He looked so unkempt and unwashed.

• Heart
He has deleted all but 23 comments. I really never liked him, thought he as just a little over the top. After reading his comments and listening for a couple of minutes, the guy has lost it! Seriously something is wrong with him. I hope he gets some help, because he is in desperate need of it.
I was just wondering if he did that. If I remember he also stopped comments in day of a workaway one.

Reactions: 11
Wow - is all I can say. The chateau franchise chain is imploding. So DIO is not about having their own DIY channel, it has been providing away from the TV series Chateau franchise an alternative. They set up channels..does Amy not say..."she spoke to Michael and he told her she needed to "make more videos" - (ironic) clearly she is the complainer @purejuice noted (I agree with you) and did so to Michael. Possibly about whatever they paid out (maybe) has not worked. That intro is way to fancy for them to have put together - its A Billy production for sure. Sorry, I am probably on the stating the bloody obvious right now. So @KiKiGee the 'family' set the channel up for the chateau - SJ does the visit vlog, then they get on with it. The Fleuries possibly did the same and have the advantage of content. Tea Begs is visiting another chateau to film (customer) oh yes - they don't care about DIO channel sinking, its the empire they are worried about losing!
Amy did the intro.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.