The Chateau Diaries #61 Loud, in your face and gaudy, it rather sums up the chatelaine!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Remember it’s not how you shake your moneymaker

it’s how much you can come home with

Reactions: 27
This tattiyana - camper man thing shook me, all staged
"OK, I agree to wear your shirt, u do film me walking the dog"
I do apologize if she Really is an animals rights activist..

Reactions: 11
As she said herself, I could live in a small cottage if I didn't have to host all these "friends!" )
Eh nope
Quote :
I might as well live in a bungalow….

Just saying ….
She is the worst form of an inverted snob …
Mini apron approved this message

Reactions: 29
I somewhat agree with you on this one. However, "underdog" and complete scammer are two different things. Ryan Adams comes to mind so talented and yet so awful. Time will tell if he makes it back, sort of doubtful, one thing he has going for him that Trotter doesn't have is talent. But I thought Tatty wasn't real, so what do I know. I'm happy for Selmar that she is a real person and he wasn't catfished.

Reactions: 14
I am TEAM TATTY! She’s in Sillymar’s glitter shirt on day one and pack leader of Diesel day two. No peacock shit will be allowed on camper van Tatty meant business in those boots.
Olé! Tight tangos can be anticipated from now on. No more cocking of the leg by Ms Cuckoo. Carrrramba Tatyana!

Reactions: 11
That’s true…we Americans are more apt to forgive “moral transgressions” (like affairs) than financial transgressions (like scammers). Michael’s sly, though…he might find a way…

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Right that’s it I’m booking afternoon tea! That looks lovely

Reactions: 16
Well I'm relieved! I thought Michael Morrison had completely ghosted SJ while in New York! Convenient that he's in Florida!

Reactions: 24
I think I'm going to

Reactions: 16
I am TEAM TATTY! She’s in Sillymar’s glitter shirt on day one and pack leader of Diesel day two. No peacock shit will be allowed on camper van Tatty meant business in those boots.
I’m team tatty too. she had me with the boots. how can you not love a girl who travels wearing thigh highs?

Reactions: 17
I have to say ...... I like some of their products !

Reactions: 13
So… just finished Sunday’s flog. SSB admits she is greedy and would be happy living inside a wheel of parmesan cheese. Although ridiculous, it’s a good metaphor for locking oneself into an opaque, filling and rich world that eventually turns into mold and stink. If only they would spend more time with mirror metaphor… not going to happen if they don’t ditch the camera lens!

Attachments

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.