The Chateau Diaries #61 Loud, in your face and gaudy, it rather sums up the chatelaine!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The cynic in me rears its ugly head. How did you even see this video since it is unlisted? Maybe I don't know how to get to them? I don't see a video with many unlikes on it. I'd love to actually have this make sense. I've seen other youtubers mention that sometimes youtube seems to have glitches that they can't figure out. I find it really hard to wrap my mind around the fact that she actually for sure knows the person that did this.
it’s a Patreon video and the person posting it is a patron.

Reactions: 9
My latest theory will be that all of his vlogging equipment was stolen in Spain. The dolphins were definitely in on it and distracted our poor Trotter while the shirtless men smuggled out all of his very expensive gear. He won’t be able to vlog until he pays off the KitchenAid and buys the latest iPhone, MacBook, drone, translation software so we can speak to his beloved, microphone and on and on.
Dolphin translation software? 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I just looked at the Doing It Ourselves YouTube channel. Someone has been cleansing the many negative remarks from the comments section.
I looked at this and thought

WTAF 🙀

let me just pop into tattle - NOT read anything that has been discussed…

and announce DIOS numbers are going down

knock knock ✊
Who’s there

METHERICK

METHERICK
wHO ???

🙊🙊🙊🙊🙊🙊

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I can not find the Association Chateau de Lalande just now (non profit) but we have already found its status in previous threads. On the top of it, these are her 2 other companies :

Strange no mention of the other two part owners of the property, or is this not required in France.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
5k a month wouldn’t cover half a shopping trip for Fanny. Definitely using the Patrons’ 💰

Mohammed
Yes 5000 isn't that much to cover the trips ,food, junk that she calls antiques, booze, as well as Nutti's monthly salary and Dan and Kirsties?

I’m of the mind she’s put it out there she knows who and that should stop the crap-
if it doesn’t, she might well name names but she isn’t a messy lady like that
She's already made a formal complaint to Youtube, which is the only audience she has any obligation to.

Well I decided to watch Thomaz on YouTube to see if it really was a tell all. Definitely NOT as he’s talking about going back in possibly 10 years.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I am not sure if someone put forth the theory that her vacation has been compensated by the properties in exchange for featuring them on her vlog. Perhaps the same with Gucci. She mentioned that she watches influencers. Influencers are infamous for this as many other threads on tattle have been built upon that fact. She supposedly took awhile to find a place to go for her vaycay. Could it be she was negotiating a freebee or at the very least a deep discount. I believe this may be the case as it seems to be a theme as said here she does not like to pay for anything. I dislike those types of people who never put their hands in their pockets or are conveniently in the bathroom when the check comes.
[/QUOTE]
She is but a speck on Gucci’s radar

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Well I decided to watch Thomaz on YouTube to see if it really was a tell all. Definitely NOT as he’s talking about going back in possibly 10 years.
Yes I figured it would be a "suck up" video to SJ as he loved it there and wants to be part of that nut house again one day.

do we know an approximate salary for any of them ?
KikiGee???? We need you....again¡!!!!!!!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Strange no mention of the other two part owners of the property, or is this not required in France.
The document refers to shareholders of the Shitoo, but the detail of the shareholders is not provided.
screenshot_20210908_201501_1631124944221_crop.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Tomaz is babbling about nothing and not addressing the Truth about Châteaux. Someone asked if he was going back to La Lande and he said he wants to travel to so many places and maybe go back in 10 years. His English is worse than ever. Only 107 watching. Michael Potts was nice to him blah blah blah. Not spilling anything. He is nuts. 20 mins in and says he will start to explain the title of the video.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
I looked at this and thought

WTAF 🙀

let me just pop into tattle - NOT read anything that has been discussed…

and announce DIOS numbers are going down

knock knock ✊
Who’s there

METHERICK

METHERICK
wHO ???

🙊🙊🙊🙊🙊🙊
seems slow going in the cottage with with the delete key
DD720D1C-47E8-489F-9F93-F140D3B409D7.jpeg
3F4B537A-C162-4322-ADE8-3DEBA8EDEED7.jpeg
3BC4DF04-D0E1-4C58-B4DF-0716BE22889E.jpeg

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.