The Chateau Diaries #61 Loud, in your face and gaudy, it rather sums up the chatelaine!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am not sure if someone put forth the theory that her vacation has been compensated by the properties in exchange for featuring them on her vlog. Perhaps the same with Gucci. She mentioned that she watches influencers. Influencers are infamous for this as many other threads on tattle have been built upon that fact. She supposedly took awhile to find a place to go for her vaycay. Could it be she was negotiating a freebee or at the very least a deep discount. I believe this may be the case as it seems to be a theme as said here she does not like to pay for anything. I dislike those types of people who never put their hands in their pockets or are conveniently in the bathroom when the check comes.
She is but a speck on Gucci’s radar
[/QUOTE]
If she was compensated by the Barbados hotels or Gucci, this Youtube guideline makes it appear that she is required to announce it to her viewers.

Attachments

Reactions: 13
I guess I am perplexed that we are willing to believe that she is capable of being dishonest and suspect fraudulent behaviour but it is a bridge to far to believe that she would scrounge accommodations for a lesser price or free. Seems to me that is the way she usually rolls.

Reactions: 12
Strange no mention of the other two part owners of the property, or is this not required in France.
The businesses and association are hers. If she benefits in anyway by the use of her co-owners' shares of the castle, they will have written up a legal contract that makes her the "gérante" and allows her to use their share for profit, which profit is taxable.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
agree, but she’s not going to put up with shenanigans is she? she doesn’t have the patience for stupid
I'm afraid my assessment of her character is different. She couldn't fight her way out of a paper bag -- of her own making, as most of her problems are. As intelligent as she is, she's a total schlimazel.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Yes I figured it would be a "suck up" video to SJ as he loved it there and wants to be part of that nut house again one day.

KikiGee???? We need you....again¡!!!!!!!!!
He just made a statement that the people watching are the “dirt” as they are waiting for info about the truth of the video?????? Did I hear that correctly? Yes, a “suck up”
video…….

Yes, telling people they are sick…..what “ cheek” he has!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
I'm afraid my assessment of her character is different. She couldn't fight her way out of a paper bag -- of her own making, as most of her problems are. As intelligent as she is, she's a total schlimazel.
I’ll accept I could be wrong…but I hope not

Reactions: 6
Tomaz is claiming that SJ works very very hard. Turning it off now. You all are welcome! Hahaha

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Why did Tomaz bother doing this video? For ATTENTION…..enough is enough. Saying anyone who criticizes is “bad”. He seems very arrogant and immature. Telling people to get help and how Stephanie is a good fairy 😶 …..not worth watching….OFF

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
The businesses and association are hers. If she benefits in anyway by the use of her co-owners' shares of the castle, they will have written up a legal contract that makes her the "gérante" and allows her to use their share for profit, which profit is taxable.
but as the manager she also is determining how/where all monies are spent-so profits are likely to be magically non-existent like most businesses-even if she has shareholders (not patrons) they (Potts and Nic) likely get a tax benefit if the business doesn’t show a profit

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Back to scones, sorry @Heathcliffe . I'm not sure if the answer to this question denotes 'class' or is just an example of the north/south accent divide in the UK, BUT do you pronounce scone to rhyme with 'one' or to rhyme with 'moan' ?
:cautious: Not answering that. Quickly moaning on,- I am now dying to know who is the "Really nasty person in the Chateau community!?!?" Wow. This really is soap.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I’ll accept I could be wrong…but I hope not
Me too. Of all the chateau grifters, they're the only ones with plans built in to resuscitate local agriculture projects for themselves and the local economy. Shocking but true.
This very sad video says they've had a financial setback which threatens their renovations.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Oh ffs, Tomas compared LaLaLand to Disneyland 🙄 Really Tomas? Because at Disney you pay for a service and that service is delivered, unlike the scammer Michael, Steppy, Phil and Angelina (who don't even own a chateau).
Just fk right off, Tomas, you're an imbecile.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Not Steffending in the slightest, but the US entry rules dictated she (and the spectacularly badly dressed bag carrier) had to go somewhere for 14 nights, otherwise no go with the Christie's gig. The fact that she chose to stay at a world renowned hotel and then a rather pricey B&B was such predictable extravagance. I know that hotels in Barbados are operating at low capacity at the mo, because of the Bdos COVID entry protocols, and I suspect the price paid for CR was probably less than the advertised tariff...but not because SJ charmed them into knocking off a few hundred dollars!! The family who own and run CR were not born yesterday!!!!!!!!!!!
The Christies gig and the 14 day entry rule for the US was the excuse to have a holiday in Barbados. All planned and executed to suit her - paaaaarfect

So Tomaz is at another failed attempt to grift off the La Lande brand.
Nobody bothered donating Superchats, because he is giving it all for free... 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Tomaz is babbling about nothing and not addressing the Truth about Châteaux. Someone asked if he was going back to La Lande and he said he wants to travel to so many places and maybe go back in 10 years. His English is worse than ever. Only 107 watching. Michael Potts was nice to him blah blah blah. Not spilling anything. He is nuts. 20 mins in and says he will start to explain the title of the video.
"You people who make up evil things about SJ are SICK! SICK in the HEAD! GO TO PSYCHIATRY HOSPITAL! YOU ARE DIRT!" FFS.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.