The Chateau Diaries #45 And they say WE have a lousy life..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Re Social Blade numbers...

Social Blade conservatively uses low CPM (cost per thousand ads viewed) of $0.25-$4.00 on basic settings.

However, I remember Stefanny talking about her CPM at the beginning of the pandemic when it plummeted to close to $4 - when on a good day it could be close to $10.

With these CPM numbers her annual income from YouTube would be $97.7K-244.2K.

After tax that would be around $59K-124K cash in hand.

In reality she probably gets spending money somewhere in between, like around $80K. Or €67.5K at current rates.

That's still a lot. Garden maintenance and renovations are paid by Patreon, the B&B now pays for Nutti and all the running costs so she only has to pay for her toy boy and the rest is for tat.

Toy boy volunteers 25h/week and gets paid the minimum wage of €10.25 for the rest 10h/week. Annual cost of employee with all social charges is €7K.

Would you make few videos per week to have all your living expenses paid, have other people pay for you to build your dream palace, get to keep a personal lap dog and still have €5K ($5.9K) monthly petty cash to blow how ever you wish?

Oh, and soon her London flat will be making a couple thousand a month on rental income again.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
so out of curiosity I checked social blade for an estimate of monthly /yearly earnings range. not too shabby! if she is touching the top end, then the patreon money is chump change. also a quick check and dan is outperforming MP!View attachment 660430
If this is the case why cannot she hire someone to clean the ShitO up? There have got to be plenty of locals after Covid that would be more than happy to work for the crazy British lady who got her lake taken away by now.

Reactions: 17
Yesssss !! If they don't read here ( and I'm sure they do), they read my (deleted) comments on their YT about donations to a French charity !

This month, they have chosen a French (at last !!!) charity : Les Petits Princes (a gift, a wish for sick children). 1.600 something euros (with all her earnings, she could donate more IMO).

That's a first.

Good !

PS : I got sick to watch all these gifts from the huge parcel... Obscene and absolute madness.

PS 2 : I can't bear their faces at the end of this video when Stephanie is speaking of the donations. Philip and Natti's faces... OMG. So fake, so "played". How can they live that way ?

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
I took one for the team and watched the first minute...
I can’t even watch this blog anymore . It’s immensely irritating to watch and the voracious appetite for more more more and me me me

Reactions: 23
More targeted ads from Tattle! This time bedding!
I really hope Chambre Perse’s linens get a refresh. Maybe one of those itchy looking nylon blanket looking covers from the Gift Grab? Or eBay!
1626180490378.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
It's not cheap either.

Many people in France buy their beddings in supermarkets.
Buying cheap is more expensive than buying expensive. Put another way, buying expensive is cheaper than buying cheap. There is a simple reason for this: cheap goods are poorly made and don't last as long as more expensive goods, which means they've got to be bought/replaced much more frequently than expensive goods. Bad for your wallet and bad for the planet. That's why it's better to favour quality over price and high-quality goods are much more satisfying to use than low-quality goods/products.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
So when travel to UK opens she will surely travel to see Oli, get botox and her hair done, and check on her flat and do all the things she used to do precovid on her monthly trips to UK. From memory isn't her flat one bedroom? Will BJJ go?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Would you make few videos per week to have all your living expenses paid, have other people pay for you to build your dream palace, get to keep a personal lap dog and still have €5K ($5.9K) monthly petty cash to blow how ever you wish?
Would one like to have one's life on display to thousands of people and be beholden to patrons (strangers) because you don't have a profession and can't earn a living? Would one like to end up on Tattle having one's life - everything one says and does - analyzed in great detail and criticized? I know that I would not.

Reactions: 14
Just watch Sadie in France. Some beautiful shots especially of their ancient forest.
Have a couple of questions, they don’t have a gardener (Billy actually contributed and mowed! Shocking) but pretty sure they have much more to mow than CLL. I really only remember seeing Ma’s flowers which are beautiful (to be honest I don’t regularly watch these people) but their whole green scene seems not that far from SJs and they don’t employ a couple of gardeners year round. Seriously, CLL should be in much better shape. Come to think of it the Fleuries only have hot Nathan (sound so pervie) one day a week and even though they are working themselves to death their gardens look amazing and they aren’t just maintaining but actually making major changes and planting. Non-snorting Philip isn’t employing a Davy either. Maybe CLL is just a giant black hole for any work being done.

And where are the guests at Chateau de la Basmaighee????? Everyone else has guests and I would assume some of their super fans have made into France by now. Or that they would have some of SJs overflow mania. Strange.
Sadie did look lovely-prettiest I have ever seen her-very natural w/o heavy makeup-flowers and garden looked great-Ma knows how to grow roses-Ma herself looked healthier but Pa still looked a bit peaked-must admit though I expected Ma & Pa’s place would be further along
(not ready to give them a pass due to all their shenanigans in the past-but for the first time I watched her video to the end)

Nathan is a charming and the perfect straight man for Philipp’s comedy

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Yesssss !! If they don't read here ( and I'm sure they do), they read my (deleted) comments on their YT about donations to a French charity !

This month, they have chosen a French (at last !!!) charity : Les Petits Princes (a gift, a wish for sick children). 1.600 something euros (with all her earnings, she could donate more IMO).

That's a first.

Good !

PS : I got sick to watch all these gifts from the huge parcel... Obscene and absolute madness.

PS 2 : I can't bear their faces at the end of this video when Stephanie is speaking of the donations. Philip and Natti's faces... OMG. So fake, so "played". How can they live that way ?
Totally agree. There are probably three costs associated with the gifts they receive.
1. Initial purchase and packaging
2. Postage
3. Taxes if French postal service apply.
Each of these individually for that month would probably exceed the charity donation.
STOP .. just tell them to donate to a favourite or local charity.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
For those who missed the party last night. 🥳
A bit of a hangover this morning, Arfaf? ;)
Not I !!! I only ate the cake!!! And danced like it was 1999!!!! Oh, wait! Maybe I did drink a bit too much!😋🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Buying cheap is more expensive than buying expensive. Put another way, buying expensive is cheaper than buying cheap. There is a simple reason for this: cheap goods are poorly made and don't last as long as more expensive goods, which means they've got to be bought/replaced much more frequently than expensive goods. Bad for your wallet and bad for the planet. That's why it's better to favour quality over price and high-quality goods are much more satisfying to use than low-quality goods/products.
I agree with you.

Unfortunately many people can't afford a 200 euros duvet cover even if it will last 20 years. C'est la vie.

Reactions: 14
[
So when travel to UK opens she will surely travel to see Oli, get botox and her hair done, and check on her flat and do all the things she used to do precovid on her monthly trips to UK. From memory isn't her flat one bedroom? Will BJJ go?
Of course Snorts will go!!! He wants to know all about THEIR properties. When he asks Ian on camera how much things are costing I about die. First off, Ian could tell him ANTYHING and Snorts has no idea what construction costs ANYWAY. So why ask?? And why didn't Fanny edit that out?? They both want Snorts to appear to be the "man" of the castle when in reality he is just a Twit. He may know how much some spoons go for on Ebay but that is the extent of his "knowledge". Oh, and he has the " smug " look down great. And the " I just crawled out of the ditch, but haven't bathed or put clean men's clothes on for weeks" look too.

It is 8:45 a.m. here. Blew it, again.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.