The Chateau Diaries #61 Loud, in your face and gaudy, it rather sums up the chatelaine!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It was only a few weeks ago that MPK begged for money, saying he was broke, so his response was not to make the vlogs that would bring him in the revenue. Easier to lie, con and scam the money from vulnerable people ( and the just plain dumb). He is a scrote as is his brother.
I love that phrase, total scrotebag!🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I am not sure if someone put forth the theory that her vacation has been compensated by the properties in exchange for featuring them on her vlog. Perhaps the same with Gucci. She mentioned that she watches influencers. Influencers are infamous for this as many other threads on tattle have been built upon that fact. She supposedly took awhile to find a place to go for her vaycay. Could it be she was negotiating a freebee or at the very least a deep discount. I believe this may be the case as it seems to be a theme as said here she does not like to pay for anything. I dislike those types of people who never put their hands in their pockets or are conveniently in the bathroom when the check comes.
I think if she is doing that, she needs to say it is a paid promotion to be transparent.
[/QUOTE]
I am not sure if someone put forth the theory that her vacation has been compensated by the properties in exchange for featuring them on her vlog. Perhaps the same with Gucci. She mentioned that she watches influencers. Influencers are infamous for this as many other threads on tattle have been built upon that fact. She supposedly took awhile to find a place to go for her vaycay. Could it be she was negotiating a freebee or at the very least a deep discount. I believe this may be the case as it seems to be a theme as said here she does not like to pay for anything. I dislike those types of people who never put their hands in their pockets or are conveniently in the bathroom when the check comes.
I think if she is doing that, she needs to say it is a paid promotion to be transparent.
[/QUOTE]

Yes, I thought that, too. Have a vague idea that YT (and I/G?) rules are quite strict about it. Nicki Positano always makes a point of saying that any plug she gives a Positano pal is not a paid promotion.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Yeah, no-one reads it Billy! Also, I think you’ll find he DOES have an obligation to his patreons!
So a very unpleasant person in the chateau community
hypotheses IN the dock :
philly and Angelo
Petherick ( that you ma Petherick)
And offspring ….

You can buy subscribers
You can buy trolls … Covid huh !!

would explain why SSB and METHERICK have huge subscribers
Yet only 1/3 watch
SSB has that problem of engagement on patron - less than 550 like 👍 her videos … even less comment .

needs to come clean methinks…
😈
Question:if you buy viewers or subscribers do you have them forever? Or like for one year only?

Reactions: 8
Yeah, no-one reads it Billy! Also, I think you’ll find he DOES have an obligation to his patreons!
so full of themselves, the arrogance just oozes off of this one. and really none of them have any real talent, and zero sense of humor. Billy is blowing up like a bloated walrus. the greed and lack of discipline will do all of these grifters in. and they are all exactly like the dumbest kids in school were, except they are all grown up and even more dumber than dirt If that’s possible. greedy, lazy, stupid as tit, their diet must be horrendous but all quite adept at being phony ass kissers and con artists. the stupid patrons are even dumber.
giving money to these fux so they can live this life of sloth and excess. all of ‘em are complete a-holes. SJ is revolting. She is the biggest con of them all.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I'm wondering if they refused to pay SJ for her promotion of their YT channel. :unsure:
It seems so out of character. I do not think she would do that. Nor charge them for a promotion other than trespass on their hospitality. I see it being the P family or a close associate of theirs. Have they met them?

Reactions: 7
So does anyone else think it is weird that manor and maker are on these live chats? I know it is probably a parasitic relationship. Stephanie showing up at Sara’s birthday, very awkward. They showed up several times in the vlogs just happenned to be passing by? Sara is like a doll that’s been wound up & chatters on in an elevated voice. She is so uncomfortable on camera. I don’t know why they continue to let it happen. Are they using SJ to get the message out about their chateau so they don’t have to compromise the secrecy wall they have built up. Still don’t understand their business model.
The sewist just can’t get over the critique by those terrible trolls. A burr up her heinie! She certainly is more comfortable behind the keyboard as she self described ”a long time lurker” Needs to toughen up that skin if she wants to play in the sandbox! I don’t think she has caught that her partner is completely smitten with our dear chatelaine. They really bug me for some reason, can’t put my finger on it.
It's traction action! In a previous missive on Twitter apparently she said that CD had traction. Therefore, they are hoping to attract the same crowd over to support them, plus the historical side.
Personally think they would be better off sponsored by Disneyland given the state of their costumes, or run cosplay weekends. The mind fair boggles.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
She says they're friends in this same video, and she talks to Anna a lot about Youtubing. So if it is the Fleuries, they're double crossing her.
I really don't think it is the Fleuries' style. IMO, they are the most genuine of all the Chauteau owners.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Wow so at currentish exchange rates their posh 'all you eat buffet' was $300 = €252. The food bill so far must be enormous in Barbados
Sandy Lane is hugely expensive in every respect and the Sunday buffet there is something of a legend. Sunday lunch buffets are a big thing all over the island, some pricier than others but SL is at the summit. Coral Reef always had a Sunday lunch buffet but I think it's only in the high season. Generally, eating out in Barbados is as expensive or "cheap" as your wallet allows. Lots of choice, loads of really good small restaurants serving Bajan/Caribbean food.

Eta: to clarify a currency misunderstanding

Barbados$310 = €126

Bdos $310 = US$154

Bdos$310 = £112

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
so full of themselves, the arrogance just oozes off of this one. and really none of them have any real talent, and zero sense of humor. Billy is blowing up like a bloated walrus. the greed and lack of discipline will do all of these grifters in. and they are all exactly like the dumbest kids in school were, except they are all grown up and even more dumber than dirt If that’s possible. greedy, lazy, stupid as tit, their diet must be horrendous but all quite adept at being phony ass kissers and con artists. the stupid patrons are even dumber.
giving money to these fux so they can live this life of sloth and excess. all of ‘em are complete a-holes. SJ is revolting. She is the biggest con of them all.
darling tell us how you really feel-don’t hold back 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 13
My undercover contact outside Christie's in NYC has managed to snap a picture of the Support Squirrel.

1631119564998.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I just looked at the Doing It Ourselves YouTube channel. Someone has been cleansing the many negative remarks from the comments section.

Reactions: 4
Question:if you buy viewers or subscribers do you have them forever? Or like for one year only?
And how much do they get paid? Do they just have to like and subcribe or watch or is there a robot that does this and someone gets paid a lot?

Reactions: 2
My theory, SJ has been collecting from all of the chateaux owners, flogers and want-to-be owners, that she has advised. Is she taking a percentage of their earnings??? Is she charging the want-to-be owners for her advice??? It has only been 1 year since she filmed the team building dinner at Lalande. Brenda Gibbons was in attendance but did not want to be filmed. Wow, what a difference a year makes.
ABSOLUTELY

The entire looks just shouts 'fish out of water".
hey I’m a fish outta water and we don’t claim that messy boy

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I just looked at the Doing It Ourselves YouTube channel. Someone has been cleansing the many negative remarks from the comments section.
Yes, that’s standard operating procedure. About 100 comments eliminated. The shock is that they were allowed to be up on the channel for so long. They’ll claim that it’s only people from Tattle that leave the negative comments…not true! Sherrie is probably purging the comments after returning from a short absence.

Reactions: 9
OMG !!

Live with Superchat!

15 waiting
Scheduled for Sep 8, 2021

SAVE

Tomaz Quaresma

5.7K subscribers

SUBSCRIBE
Let's talk about the châteaux channels on YouTube, and things that I get asked a lot and I've never talked about. If you want to know something, send a superchat!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Can we please stop posting that god awful picture of Snorty in his tighty-whitey pedal pushers with his micro package and handbag, seriously, enough 🤢🤢🤢🤢
🌰🍌WARNING: VIEW AT YOUR RISK🍌🌰
I thought it highly appropriate & on target for the thread title : ... in your face...
screenshot_20210908_142558_1631104000326_crop.jpg
🤭

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.