The Chateau Diaries #61 Loud, in your face and gaudy, it rather sums up the chatelaine!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's traction action! In a previous missive on Twitter apparently she said that CD had traction. Therefore, they are hoping to attract the same crowd over to support them, plus the historical side.
Personally think they would be better off sponsored by Disneyland given the state of their costumes, or run cosplay weekends. The mind fair boggles.
And this is why i don’t understand the paid troll situation. The audience for all this chateau incest are the same people. One new channel wouldn’t take views from any channel, it would only add potential new viewers who found a channel through some alchemy of algorithms. And let’s face it, we wouldn’t have watched Dans channel without CD. Who would pay for trolls? I am dying to know.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Sandy Lane is hugely expensive in every respect and the Sunday buffet there is something of a legend. Sunday lunch buffets are a big thing all over the island, some pricier than others but SL is at the summit. Coral Reef always had a Sunday lunch buffet but I think it's only in the high season. Generally, eating out in Barbados is as expensive or "cheap" as your wallet allows. Lots of choice, loads of really good small restaurants serving Bajan/Caribbean food.
The Island looks and sounds like gorgeous holiday destination. I'd always eat in small family run restaurents. You meet some great local people normally. I can see why SJ chose it. I just can't believe she is there under the guise of an enforced 14 day holiday before she can enter the US. She thinks we're stupid.

Reactions: 8
Round 2 from the live chat yesterday... Gotta love, Donna Davis trying to change the conversation.🤪

M Parker So, Gang, I suspect a Trolling Program was hired to hit Stephanie suddenly, as can happen sometimes to Vloggers, because they surfaced aggressively out of nowhere on Sunday, and hit yesterday too.
M Parker And yesterday's was aggressive on the Unwrapped Channel. so just an FYI, heads up, because it's too suspicious to be coincidencal. Just means Stephanie is getting to be big time with going to Christie
taylor gold @amf004 I'm sure there is more...that's j just what I have learned from watching lol. I swear I am not a stalker lol
Cherie Sharp sad about Trolls, best thing is not to interact at all, if we don't comment back they get bored and move on.
Cheri Cornish How awful that trolls are being so awful…just don’t watch we won’t miss you …the world is a hard place now with all that is going on I just think kindness is much better than hate.
Lynn Bogard It’s obvious trollers don’t know Stephanie, family and friends. Not a mean bone in anyone of them!

Donna Davis Art @Percy Attfield @isabelle Jarvis good evening, I hope you are both well.

jannebu The trolls are not nice in the form of what they are saying, but they help with the engagement of the video so actually it is a plus for Stephanie
M Parker @Michael Morrison Sunday I was taken aback and bothered, yesterday I was frustrated and angry, and today I was like "Ah-Ha, too suspicious to be coincidental. My troll-ometer smells a paid attack".

kim gordon Can someone explain what they will be doing in New York? I missed it somehow.
Cathleen Cumpton who are all these people on here that think Philip and Stephanie are a couple?

Natasha Remember to be kind to others as the rewards are blessings but a hateful heart reaps curses
so who here is getting paid? come on fess up! I DEMAND TO KNOW !

and we are so nice jannebu-stop by Tattle and get to know us-mostly we talk about tea and scones and clotted cream and jam and such-well and Squirrel Nutkins‘….well….nutkins

• Haha
Reactions: 9
INCOMING 🚨🚨🚨 SKIP TO 9:45 ❗
WHO DO WE KNOW IN THE CHATEAU UNIVERSE WHO ARE SO UNDERHANDED ⁉
I HAVE A GOOD IDEA WHO ‼

The cynic in me rears its ugly head. How did you even see this video since it is unlisted? Maybe I don't know how to get to them? I don't see a video with many unlikes on it. I'd love to actually have this make sense. I've seen other youtubers mention that sometimes youtube seems to have glitches that they can't figure out. I find it really hard to wrap my mind around the fact that she actually for sure knows the person that did this.

suggestion
The listed company in her name

is for the assets ( UK) based
And associated costs

the second one is for YouTube and the b n b business - employer taxes paid threw there ….
These 2 companies are France based (French law) : one for BnB (herbergement) and the other one for YouTube (TV and filming production). It's all very well detailled in the 2 notices.

The 3d one is the Non profit Association Chateau de Lalande (for the charity channel). Well detailled in the notice too.

Reactions: 5
@chillijam's quote seems even more appropriate as Billy Bunter of Begmania tries in vain to defend Teabag.

'Sorry, I can't right now, I'm fixing the Aga!!'

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
The cynic in me rears its ugly head. How did you even see this video since it is unlisted? Maybe I don't know how to get to them? I don't see a video with many unlikes on it. I'd love to actually have this make sense. I've seen other youtubers mention that sometimes youtube seems to have glitches that they can't figure out. I find it really hard to wrap my mind around the fact that she actually for sure knows the person that did this.
We need to get our Tattle super sleuths on the job. If she knows then it must be know-able if you know what I mean. 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Back to scones, sorry @Heathcliffe . I'm not sure if the answer to this question denotes 'class' or is just an example of the north/south accent divide in the UK, BUT do you pronounce scone to rhyme with 'one' or to rhyme with 'moan' ?

• Haha
  • Angry
darling tell us how you really feel-don’t hold back 😘
😏 rather odd, the old ball and chain seems to have a lot of errands to run...wonder why? 🤣
... told him, don’t ever rattle the cage, old dude never listens.

oh...one more thing, hope tomas rips that beeyotch stephaneee a new one with his little vlog, could be his biggest money maker yet. 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Oh yeah, Ma has tracked him down. Given him his laptop, put a gun to Andrew's head and said, "start deleting or the rent boy gets it!".
Ma is back from the wedding in UK!

“time to get on it Michael darling-you need this income-an Andrew doesn’t feed itself now does it-get to work pushing the delete key-Michael stop playing with the Aga-no you cannot roast Blythe in there to warm him up-Michael sit down and get to work”

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The Island looks and sounds like gorgeous holiday destination. I'd always eat in small family run restaurents. You meet some great local people normally. I can see why SJ chose it. I just can't believe she is there under the guise of an enforced 14 day holiday before she can enter the US. She thinks we're stupid.
Not Steffending in the slightest, but the US entry rules dictated she (and the spectacularly badly dressed bag carrier) had to go somewhere for 14 nights, otherwise no go with the Christie's gig. The fact that she chose to stay at a world renowned hotel and then a rather pricey B&B was such predictable extravagance. I know that hotels in Barbados are operating at low capacity at the mo, because of the Bdos COVID entry protocols, and I suspect the price paid for CR was probably less than the advertised tariff...but not because SJ charmed them into knocking off a few hundred dollars!! The family who own and run CR were not born yesterday!!!!!!!!!!!

😏 rather odd, the old ball and chain seems to have a lot of errands to run...wonder why? 🤣
... told him, don’t ever rattle the cage, old dude never listens.

oh...one more thing, hope tomas rips that beeyotch stephaneee a new one with his little vlog, could be his biggest money maker yet. 😘

mine too!-I keep trying to imply I have some Tattle catching up to do but he thinks we “need to go out” ugh if he weren’t so damn cute 😊

oh and same hope for Tomas but likely about some other chateau 😟

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I am not sure if someone put forth the theory that her vacation has been compensated by the properties in exchange for featuring them on her vlog. Perhaps the same with Gucci. She mentioned that she watches influencers. Influencers are infamous for this as many other threads on tattle have been built upon that fact. She supposedly took awhile to find a place to go for her vaycay. Could it be she was negotiating a freebee or at the very least a deep discount. I believe this may be the case as it seems to be a theme as said here she does not like to pay for anything. I dislike those types of people who never put their hands in their pockets or are conveniently in the bathroom when the check comes.
I think if she is doing that, she needs to say it is a paid promotion to be transparent.
[/QUOTE]
She is never transparent except for in what she wears!!! No slips. No panties. Crotch shots.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
Back to scones, sorry @Heathcliffe . I'm not sure if the answer to this question denotes 'class' or is just an example of the north/south accent divide in the UK, BUT do you pronounce scone to rhyme with 'one' or to rhyme with 'moan' ?
inquiring minds want to know!🧐

Because she doesn't want to stoop to their level.
I like Amy-she’s real-and she does’t like nonsense-she likes silly but not mean nonsense

• Haha
Are they really this stupid? By now they know all these comments they are deleting are safely archived here for prosperity's sake. They will never disappear completely, making it all too obvious for everybody to see that they are trying to control the narrative. TrotterBoy could not care less about his fans. The only reason these comments weren't deleted the last couple of days is because Ma Trotter was away. Well, she's back to business as usual. Except, nothing about their business is usual anymore. Once one hits an iceberg, the whole ship will eventually come down and sink.
My latest theory will be that all of his vlogging equipment was stolen in Spain. The dolphins were definitely in on it and distracted our poor Trotter while the shirtless men smuggled out all of his very expensive gear. He won’t be able to vlog until he pays off the KitchenAid and buys the latest iPhone, MacBook, drone, translation software so we can speak to his beloved, microphone and on and on.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.