Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Seeingitasitis

VIP Member
1630958195534.png

Caption: "Drink faster Philip. It may be orange gin and strawberry vodka but this is first class and it is all for free."

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
How long can Stephanie get away wirh spending the YouTube income on expensive lunches and increasingly more expensive luxury holidays for her and her companion ? She really is turning into Marie Antoinette. She has had her head turned by the prospect of living like some sort of aristocrat, but she really isn't earning the money however much she tries to delude herself. The vlogs have become stale, unexciting, samey. The entertainment value is wearing thin.
I'm not some jealous person, angry because I cant afford her lifestyle. My husband number 2 ( I married x3) was wealthy and I've had my share of the high life. Its not so satisfying as people imagine. I'm so much happier with a simpler life now.
Stephanie is going to alienate her fans more and more with expensive jaunts to Versaille, Venice, Orient Express or wherever. I love travel docs properly presented (especially Michael Palin or Michael Portillo.) but Stephanie is not an especially talented presenter or tour guide. I work as a part time tour guide myself. I bet she couldn't answer questions on the places she visits. All her knowledge comes from Wikipedia. She lacks anecdotes and interesting stories about the places she visits. Time to wind up the travel vlogs, concentrate on getting the chateau finished and stop gadding about, throwing money away
I agree.
SJ's style appeals to people who glorify aristocratic life--the fans of Downton Abbey, and frustrated Disney princesses. They are mesmerized by the life in the great house and the most expensive items; the best food money could buy; the globe-trotting that equal the most lavish grand tours Victorian nobles have taken. Many of her fans admit they watch her vlogs to escape their own realities.

I'm not a jealous person either, and I'll sound like superfan MM but, I can afford her lifestyle. What I am indignant about is how she owns a chateau she can't afford to keep on her own and is renovating it with no expense spared with money from people who mostly live on a pension and can't buy an 8-course tasting menu meal at a Michelin star restaurant, let alone a 14-day holiday in Barbados. If only these sad grannies would open their eyes.

The tapestry she hides behind is, albeit slowly, unraveling.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

nastynan13

Chatty Member
She does that because she is trying to justify her travels, spending, eating- by linking it all to La la Land because she knows those stupid Patreons will fall for it...and not complain that anything that her Patreon account was started for has been done at all!!!
No lake. No chapel. No terrace. No facade. Nothing.
Somehow her stupid "followers" think that all these vacations have something to do with the Chateau! When really they must never have traveled outside their own front door and love that they can watch her go, go, go...on their dime!!! That is the rub...that they are too????? Niave???? Ignorant???? Blind???? That they like to throw their money down the drain???
So she keeps repeating- like a mantra...." Lalande, Lalande...." Like hypnosis!

Laughing out loud in my living room by myself!!!!!😂😂😂
I mean can we please TALK about how NOTHING is done with 30k a month?? So far, they DO NOT EVEN HAVE THE STOOPID REFRIGERATOR!! I mean... that's mini!! Mini goal - the rest of it has now turned into just building "apartments" for friends and family!! And BOY who gets left what in the chateau?? So all of those millions of kids their wives and their kids kids??? How are they going to decide WHO has to pay for the roof? HOW to pay for the roof? Because it's is MOST DEFINITELY NOT a bnb- it is NOT gites to rent - when will these kids get to go and stay?? Who gets Xmas when they have their parents their kids etc?? The WHOLE POINT of patreon was to help her renovate and save the chateau for the enjoyment of the country - I mean NOTHING has happened - EVERYTHING goes into her bedroom , she buys SO MUCH CRAP - and now the crap is just getting really expensive. Nothing is finished - what happened to the freaking ARCHITECT? Where is a project manager - this is just a silly rich girl dilettante playing very expensive dress up. ALSO they have more than enough money to actually HIRE a chef/cook.... why to is DAN COOKING - I mean does he work all day in the garden and then cook too?? Is the princess just beyond making a bed or a sandwich?? Or is she just clacking around in her stupid expensive lobster shoes? What happened to the chapel - did Marie finally understand that she was considered Stephanie's DUFF? ugh.... and little miss thing should have sold that London apartment LONG ago if she ever actually meant to have a BUSINESS!!... and if I have to listen to her laugh and twirl like she is 7.... shoot me.

• Heart
Reactions: 40

Heathcliffe

VIP Member
(y) 😁😁😁 I have seen the Tatyana vlog, how fun was that!? He needs to keep her, I never fell asleep once! It was exciting waiting for her with him, and he is so in love it is hilarious. When she came out of their love nest in his t-shirt and bare legs...wow! I just cannot get over that she is real, and currently living in a camper van with Selmar 😄 So happy for him! I seriously feared he was being catfished. He looked so alive, like he had eaten all the vitamins in the pharmacy! I think they should buy a little farm cottage in France and keep on being happy & weird together. I am almost considering becoming a patreon...or perhaps I should wait for a specific "Buy us a house" fund me thing happening. Now I can rest. Must work on VIP status tomorrow, today occupied with dad duties as the wife is out on a date (he's gay, -and no not the way SN is gay) I hope Tattlers soon papp the happy couple in NY!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40

chillijam

Fixing the Aga 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😂🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 Good one Billy!!!

I think I'll adopt that whenever someone wants something or whatever, 'Sorry, I can't right now, I'm fixing the Aga!!'

Could take 10 minutes, 10 days, 10 weeks, 10 months, who knows with the Aga!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

Dippy Hippy

VIP Member
The last, very long string of comments is nothing but negative towards Michael and the channel. At this point, even his staunch supporters have gone Kamala Harris (quiet). None of them dares to stand up for him anymore because they too are disappointed with their reno-sans man-child.
Goodbye, Doing It Ourselves.

It won't be long now before something similar happens to Stephanie. Patrons are already questioning her decisions and actions.
How long can Stephanie get away wirh spending the YouTube income on expensive lunches and increasingly more expensive luxury holidays for her and her companion ? She really is turning into Marie Antoinette. She has had her head turned by the prospect of living like some sort of aristocrat, but she really isn't earning the money however much she tries to delude herself. The vlogs have become stale, unexciting, samey. The entertainment value is wearing thin.
I'm not some jealous person, angry because I cant afford her lifestyle. My husband number 2 ( I married x3) was wealthy and I've had my share of the high life. Its not so satisfying as people imagine. I'm so much happier with a simpler life now.
Stephanie is going to alienate her fans more and more with expensive jaunts to Versaille, Venice, Orient Express or wherever. I love travel docs properly presented (especially Michael Palin or Michael Portillo.) but Stephanie is not an especially talented presenter or tour guide. I work as a part time tour guide myself. I bet she couldn't answer questions on the places she visits. All her knowledge comes from Wikipedia. She lacks anecdotes and interesting stories about the places she visits. Time to wind up the travel vlogs, concentrate on getting the chateau finished and stop gadding about, throwing money away

• Heart
  • Haha

Clara Burnett

VIP Member
Ma Trotter might be back at her workstation and enjoying a newly found love of the delete button, she still occasionally misses one. This one is hilarious, I thought…

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
She is real.
I'm converted.:eek:
She uses Clinique.:poop:
Just like her boyfriend, she looks like hasn't been to a salon for a long time (Rapunzel?!). ✂
She laughs like a 13-year-old.;)
Her name is still not found on the alumni database of SU.
I think they're a good match!:love:
Happy for Selmar--without irony--I really am! ❤

tatyana is real.png
✂

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

Marty McFly 9

VIP Member
I'm not a jealous person either,
I'm not wealthy, I live in a bungalow :) I'm not jealous of her. I have no desire to own a large home and already did the 100 year modest sized home and it's just always needs something done and they are harder to keep clean. I'm not remotely jealous of all the gifts, they are junk, for the most part, and even in real life, I hate being given chotchkies, I toss them in a box and take them to the thrift store. I want a simple life. The only thing at Lalande that I'm jealous of is the forest and the stream!! I can't understand how little SJ goes out there!!

I am quite irked by the travelling during COVID ... there's nothing about her "work" that makes it necessary to be travelling at all during this time.

• Heart
Reactions: 38

KyBourbon

VIP Member
How could MPK read a comment like this one and hold his hand out again? I’m sure there are more people like this. This person on limited income donated money…but for MPK, it was probably nothing more to him than just another couple of shots at the bar. 😕

949CBE88-589E-42E0-AF47-BA460D1ED55E.jpeg

• Sad
  • Wow
First meal in NY. All that talk of clotted cream, jam, scones and Nicolas Fairbanks on here made the fiancée crave for afternoon tea.
It is always lovely to see mommies training their daughters to be little ladies.

63A18232-9983-48CB-A476-918856D09125.jpeg
8FD0D81B-354C-4ED6-B5CC-28161529859F.jpeg

Watched a part of that boring GAG vlog on the car! I wonder how SJ and DJ raised that creepy Scotsman and madwoman? However they raised those two, it surely arrested their development.

cd55.png

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

Espe

VIP Member
Seems a bit odd to move the panelling into the room when a workshop was happening!

Philip's got pieces of lime in his drink although he's allergic to citrus. If he was really allergic, he wouldn't go anywhere near it! Then he eats creme brulee and admits he is allergic to it!!

He wouldn't be sticking flowers in her hair if he were just an employee!

He's like a child eating a sausage with pineapple jam!

Surely she should start by making a plan of the room and furniture before cutting out and arranging the objects. She always starts the wrong way round.

What a coincidence that the car was upgraded "by mistake". That;s the second "upgrade", the first was on the flight over - rubbish, she ordered the most expensive available! She lies about these things as she is embarrassed by spending all that money and knows there will be critics. As though a car rental firm would make that mistake!

• Heart

LaFrancaise123

VIP Member
New vlog !

"Exile in Barbados"

Exile ! How dare she when thousands of people are trying to flee war zones, Talibans, natural disasters or fighting a virus ?!

That's a new low ! Obscene - when you know the price of her "cottage" in Barbados !!

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

NotAChatelaine

VIP Member
Back to the "safe flight" comment by Mini Apron's beloved to BJJ on Sunday's Guccifest vlog. I've wasted a stupid amount of time thinking about this. It really is not important but, like a terrier with a rat, I couldn't let go!

Starting point: SJ's birthday was Wednesday, 18th August. Celebratory supper that evening. At least one B&B "dinner with the chatelaine" after that, and also seen wallpapering (badly) the downstairs loo dressed in the hideous birthday jumper, plus other footage faffing about doing important stuff leading up to departure.

On arrival at Stansted, PCR test. The onsite testing unit shuts at 19.00 and S said she had to beg them to do PCRs on arrival as they were still not in receipt of results from the PCRs done in France. This discounts their flight ex Limoges being on Saturday, 21st as arrival time at Stansted is 14.05, hours before the testing place shuts. Also, one could see from the footage that Stansted wasn't in bright afternoon sunshine and that Heathrow was early evening half-light when Gerry dropped them off.

Therefore, two alternative timelines to meet the USA COVID entry requirements for travelliers from Schengen countries/the UK and be in NY for week beginning Monday, 6th,

Option 1:

Limoges/Stansted: Friday, 20th August
Driven from Stansted to Heathrow/airport hotel in the Tartan Taxi
Heathrow/Barbados: Saturday 21st
14 nights in Barbados
Barbados/JFK: Saturday, 4th September, arrives 21.45
USA Labor Day holiday long w/end so presumably Christie's closed til Tuesday, 7th so Sunday and Monday are 2 "free days" in NY.

Option 2:

Limoges/Stansted, Sunday, 22nd August
Driven to Heathrow/airport hotel in the Tartan Taxi
Heathrow/Barbados: Monday, 23rd
14 nights in Barbados
Barbados/JFK: Monday, 6th September arrives 21.45
Christie's: Tuesday, 7th for 2/3/4 days?

I go with Option 2 simply because of SJ saying they would be arriving the night before "starting work" and that they'd be hitting the ground running the next day. A further theory based on that premise: SJ's contributions to the live chat on Monday, 6th were done from Bdos airport after checking in for the 16.10 (local time) flight to JFK. So I took Percy's remark to BJJ on Sunday meant "safe flight [tomorrow]".

Done anybody care? Nope! It just reinforces what we all know: one of life's certainties is that nothing is ever as it is seems with the chatelaine.

Postscript: Stephanie needs to stop playing the ingenue pdq. She's 46, not a dewy-eyed 18 year old. Her comments about not knowing the extent of Ida's devastating fury, inferring that being in Barbados meant she was cut off from the outside world, were untrue, bloody stupid and, even by her standards, disingenuous in the extreme.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow

Bored Mermaid CC

VIP Member
Befor their deleted

please note 📝
We’re apparently down to 13 ppls

so who got fired - that rounded us up to 15 😂😂😂😂😂😂
🚨IMPLOSION IN STEPHANTASYLAND, WE REPEAT, THERE HAS BEEN AN IMPLOSION IN STEPHANTASYLAND 🚨

🚨🚨SECOND ALERT: BECAUSE THERE CAN ONLY POSSIBLY BE 13 TATTLERS SOME OF YOU ARE GOING TO NEED TO GO INTO THE LIFE BOATS AND BE SET ADRIFT ON THE SEA OF STEPHANOLOGY-PLEASE GATHER YOUR BELONGING AND REPORT TO THE POOP DECK IMMEDIATELY

• Haha
  • Wow