Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bored Mermaid CC

VIP Member
The businesses and association are hers. If she benefits in anyway by the use of her co-owners' shares of the castle, they will have written up a legal contract that makes her the "gérante" and allows her to use their share for profit, which profit is taxable.
but as the manager she also is determining how/where all monies are spent-so profits are likely to be magically non-existent like most businesses-even if she has shareholders (not patrons) they (Potts and Nic) likely get a tax benefit if the business doesn’t show a profit

• Heart
Reactions: 3

Beachgirl

VIP Member
I fell overboard but was rescued by dolphins and carried to an island, could it be Barbados! I waved to MPK on the way. Ah. No. Its Rockall. May be here some time. 😞
This brought back memories. 5am radio 4 wake up music followed by farming news and the shipping forecast. I have to admit I never knew what or where Rockall was back then.

• Heart
Reactions: 3

LonePalm

Chatty Member
I was watching YouTube videos on how to make clotted cream in the microwave .... after going on Amazon.ca and finding they wanted over $64 Canadian for a 6 oz jar! Lord have mercy! Does it have gold flakes in it?
Do you have a Sobeys near you? I would imagine they would have it. I know I purchased it when I lived in Canada and I used to shop there.

• Sad
Reactions: 2

Seeingitasitis

VIP Member
Question:if you buy viewers or subscribers do you have them forever? Or like for one year only?
And how much do they get paid? Do they just have to like and subcribe or watch or is there a robot that does this and someone gets paid a lot?

Tea42

Never had any trouble understanding Nati. Unlike Selmar...
I don't have a problem understanding them unless there is a lot of background noise and and wind noise. But I also come from a foreign language speaking family and work with lots people who speak english as a second language so I'm attune to distinguishing different accents.

BubbleWorld

Chatty Member

birdinacage

YouTube suggested a U.S. home restoration channel to me that I've been enjoying, so I thought some of you with a love of old homes might too. A married couple (in their 50's) from Arkansas are currently restoring 4 Victorian-era homes in the southern U.S. The houses had been abandoned and were in horrible shape. They do the majority of the work themselves. They both have full-time jobs, so they do the restoration work on the weekends (he's in advertising, she's a bridal gown designer). They don't have Patreon (yet, anyway). The channel is "Our Restoration Nation" if you want to check it out.
Thanks for the recommendation

Reactions: 1
Right! Also, full disclosure…I’m a Patreon of another YouTube channel (an off-grid living channel), and I’m very pleased with the content and the value I receive for my patronage. They produce excellent, high quality, consistent content and I enjoy watching. So, I’m not against Patreon. But, it seems to me there should be a more straightforward way to file a complaint if you think something is amiss.
I think you have to be a Patron of that specific channel to complain about it. Not being a patron and wanting to complain about something you have no connection to makes it mute maybe?

sissel sid

I am no going to sleep--when I wake up tomorrow morning-I hope justice is served -so certain big mouthed people just shut up

Stopwillya

Meanwhile in "Life of Swine" me thinks Downey possibly not Donald after all has a bun in the oven.....