The Chateau Diaries #60 Support Squirrel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who will squash bugs at chateau? Snorty will say he is allergic and have a panic attack. Amauri will crush the insect with his mighty body. Dan will get the flame thrower. Matt will pick up insect and throw it at Snorty. Sillymar will put bug on leaf and take it to the woods. Ian will scoop up bug and feed it to chicken. Potty will take a picture of it. Nick tree man will bite head off without being dared to do so. Gerry will woman on it and say “there you go Darlin”. Ivo will frame it and hang with bug collection. MP says he can’t kill a spider today but he will kill one bug a day each day next week. Davy will make a 13 page plan how to remove bug humanly. Thomas will get the bug, clean up bug area, paint bug area and 4 other rooms, build bug coffin, finish spa, renovate staff bedrooms, dig out lake and move another mattress all before he cooks lunch.
This ia brilliant

• Heart
Reactions: 16
We love it when an infiltrator comes in and tries to sound cryptic and witty at the same time, but turns out to be (as we say in Yiddish) a mazik. 🥴 🐀

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Shiny new thread! Yeah! Watched Dan's video. I don't get it. Why doesn't he just put everything down and build from scratch? He did the roof first and then decided to remove the wall? And the other one on the opposite side also looks like it's going to be removed soon. Why? He could earn serious money during those working hours instead and have a nice new house built within a year. And more time for the kids. They see him only on the construction site or with a camera or drone in the hand.
I wish he would pull his pants up. I really don't enjoy looking at dirty underwear. As for the way he works...... whatever works for him.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I wish he would pull his pants up. I really don't enjoy looking at dirty underwear. As for the way he works...... whatever works for him.
Old Nic Fairbum has tight pants on so ..... I guess that is a plus, unlike Dan Pants Down !!! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 10
How much did Edd pay Brenda Gibbons for this thirst trap click bait promo on FB?

(Refuse to watch the video obvi)

View attachment 745876
He is an odious little toad 🐸 worse still even the pic … he looks like prisoner cell block H has escaped … and that’s him trying to look sexy .. EPIC fail

it’s for attention - and nope it’s not in jest his arrogance in believing it’s his parents chateau .. his gig on tv

without Anna he’d be fired like the Petherick for being boring

What did come across was that Anna is possibly in danger being with him - no one would put up with his antics in stripping off … hanging fabric !!!! She looked uncomfortable 😳

which is obviously 🙄 his shite taste in fabric it’s 80s crap 💩 - it’s not even 18 century chic … burn 🔥 them

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Bud …. My casa your casa

getting up early to make the scones

got the clotted creme in
2 pacs

I fully intend to revel in the joy 🤩
Of decadence

come one come all - in fairness @Jeeves asked first 😐
Room for one more in my canoe. Setting off soon. Hope the Irish Sea isn't too choppy.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
And another one…:D
That particular one ☝ is defo got a hard on for Dan The Man …

his daily vlog - shows
you can work Rest and Play
And ✍ edit
A vlog every day ….

their angst as directors … performing … is ridiculously juvenile

Dans living proof you can finish projects in a weekend …. That includes rebuilds ….

poncing around in a pandemic 😷 partying and getting ripped off crying into a camera 🎥 then claiming … it’s my nerves 😬

Nerves of steel to bare face lie
Then throw tantrums because people call you out on your lies .

newsflash …..
patron have a report feature …
AND a complaints department -

just saying …….

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Thanks. The rapid test result turned out negative. I'm grateful.

I heard they'll only be in NYC for four days, so it will be tight. I imagine they'll spend most of the time on the fourth floor and not the gallery. But knowing her, she will likely frolic around the Channel Gardens and the Prometheus statue of Rockefeller Center for some vlog materials! We'll see if we could spot them.
Phyllis usually adds her locale when posting so probably just check the Christie’s IG for any 🐿 !
When her monkey start flying in again, it's best to ignore...

My guess would be the not so elusive N.

My guess would be the not so elusive N, who couldn't stay away any longer and wants in on the action of saving his former princess...
I would assume that Marie and Baghead finally came to La Lande whilst the cameras were out of the country. Guess we can always check Dan’s car park footage!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Dan tore down the front wall of his future studio in his vlog today. Then he started rebuilding it by laying cement blocks on the ground. I suppose there could've been footings already underneath, but it seemed he was setting bricks right on the ground, with no footings. Don't you have to get building permits in France and follow codes?
long as you stay in the buildings previous footprint - you don’t need permits

no doubt he advised the local mayor of his restoration - they are looking for planning approval for the extension

footings we’re fine and level …
I would have cleared out the bricks … first …. But each to their own 🥰

Reactions: 22
He is an odious little toad 🐸 worse still even the pic … he looks like prisoner cell block H has escaped … and that’s him trying to look sexy .. EPIC fail
Cannot stand the man...... I never try to watch them.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
A pointer for the Marquis:
Here’s what gives you away
Using multiple accounts to like your own comment …

Note 📝

scroll 📜 by when you 👃 A 🐀
Reposting gives them oxygen

and you never know where they are reposting a screen grab

All (1)
Like (1)

1. E
      13 minutes ago
      EdieC
      • Messages 0
      • Reaction score 0

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Interesting was just on the Christie’s IG.
They don’t follow SJ or even Phyllis 🐿 but they do follow 856 other accounts including Aerin Lauder and other ‘tastemakers’ even Candy Spelling (basically a tasteless LA version of SJ except she is 🤑).
Seriously where is their marketing department?!?
Really looking forward to the Marquesses’ detective work this week!!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
Here’s what gives you away
Using multiple accounts to like your own comment …

Note 📝

scroll 📜 by when you 👃 A 🐀
Reposting gives them oxygen

and you never know where they are reposting a screen grab

All (1) View attachment 746012 Like (1)
We should probably prepare ourselves for some rough weather and a lot more of their trolling superfans trying to derail our conversation sooner rather than later. If the rumors of TrotterBoy’s break-up with his Columbian loverboy turn out to be true, it’s not hard to imagine who they are going to blame.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.