The Chateau Diaries #52 SJ and BJJ, under the Tuscan sun. A honeymoon or a holiday?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We do not even know if Cara was advised on what to wear to provide maximum contrast to petite Mme la Chatelaine and Nutty? :unsure: SJ: "Oh, how pretty I will look, so tiny, slim and beautiful next to Cara in her batik jumpsuit!" :sick::mad:
Anyone notice that Nutti was dressed unusually plain, like a Spanish abuela, knees covered, all demure and elegant? Methinks they script and plan everything much more carefully than we give them credit for, including outfits at the GAG. And anyone would look terrible if they were squeezed uncomfortably behind a low coffeetable laden with porselain[sic] and huge parcels. They could have found a more suitable place for the giftgrabbing, surely!
It's a shame Cara didn't visit during 'the good old days'... with all the curious volunteers and more natural flow of life.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Dana was there to cook. SJ and Natti could have been dressed for dinner. Cara looked like she had just come in from working. Why not do it outside?

• Heart
Reactions: 10
As @Marquis de Potpourri landed in Paris a few days ago what are the travel requirements at the moment in France?
Vaccination - paramount !!!
If for nothing else - I’d like 👍 the oldest generation alive to have a mocume of relief and ability to come back out in society - safely

I hope 🤞 the Marquis has had a successful trip viewing-
it’s an enormous step to change direction in ones life …
not for the faint hearted

But taking that step … priceless

The universe adores those that try …
More power to them 😈

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I own a business most of us chose to get vaccinated. We’ve all had childhood vaccines and most the flu shots so why not. I’d rather not take the chance.
Why not...because those childhood vaccines had gone through testing. Enough said. Maybe people should do a little research instead of being sheep.

• Angry
Reactions: 15
I've watched CAC, Cara has lost any sympathy I has for her. She comes across as an unwordly, naiive, sycophant. She looked terrible on the vlog. Shd had packed nice clothes including a smart blazer - why be filmed in some tie dye aerobics gear?
Inane comments on chat. Still can't get past "hello my love" "hi hun" "Loki where are you" "Is that you Cara". Then suddenly some comment about awful people (presumably Tattle).
It must be desperate to be a squatter on tattle
Tattlers live rent free …. In their brains 🧠
Must be exhausting…..

Oddly enough very refreshed myself and genuinely look forward to catching up with the latest news 🗞

Have a parfeeeect day tattlers 😈

• Haha
Reactions: 19
By research , I assume you mean YouTube ?? Bad idea . There’s only one way unvaccinated people will have a chance of avoiding Covid and that’s the rest of us being vaccinated ! I’m very puzzled by the sheep comparison… the anti vaccers are the ones behaving like sheep .

• Heart
Reactions: 28
SSB seemed kind but it was though she was treating her like a child! They were all overly gracious towards her (feigned interest) and I think that affected the other levels of fakeness we usually see in these terrible gift grabs. When Phyllis moaned his gratitude, his sounds got lost in the vacuum of fakery! This was a high suction vacuum day. These are not real people, (Cara excluded)!! It was like a bad mushroom trip!
In my opinion, she seemed nervous like all the others at first, then picks up on the process and cues. She did still seem nervous though. The HMN cronies clearly read here and know about 'our' concern/intrigue for Cara. Yah, kid gloves... were they trying to protect her while at the same time distancing themselves?! Because they are the in-clowns, I mean in-crowd.
Ummm, well, Dana looked gorgeous! What the hell is wrong with me haha!
Whoever did the filming set up for last night's GAG was either plain dumb or deliberately set Cara up to look out of place. That camera was so low, she, dwarfed and dominated everyone and everything.

gag6.png

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Whoever did the filming set up for last night's GAG was either plain dumb or deliberately set Cara up to look out of place. That camera was so low, she, dwarfed and dominated everyone and everything.

View attachment 705975
Seriously 😳

Quick glance …. Mini apron appears to have morphed twice

Nutti - is defo morphing into her
SSB -
better pray to Mother Nature smiles at her and she looks as hot as mini apron in 35 years

Outlook not going SSB way 😈

Look behind SSB head - the bust looks like it’s going to levitate and leave the situation is so mortifying

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Vaccination - paramount !!!
If for nothing else - I’d like 👍 the oldest generation alive to have a mocume of relief and ability to come back out in society - safely

I hope 🤞 the Marquis has had a successful trip viewing-
it’s an enormous step to change direction in ones life …
not for the faint hearted

But taking that step … priceless

The universe adores those that try …
More power to them 😈
Thanks.
Paris looks especially dreary this morning—overcast and rainy. So, it’s in-room breakfast for me while the fiancee is doing her working out downstairs.

69C9FCCF-F149-4B17-8BDF-0E7468158DBC.jpeg

The viewing begins today. We’re checking out a total of ten chateaux and we’re viewing the first two today, both are in the same area two hours away from Paris! 😊

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Thanks.
Paris looks especially dreary this morning—overcast and rainy. So, it’s in-room breakfast for me while the fiancee is doing her working out downstairs.

View attachment 705981
The viewing begins today. We’re checking out a total of ten chateaux and we’re viewing the first two today, both are in the same area two hours away from Paris! 😊
Every success and I MEAN it ultimately this is what dreams are made of

Dream 💭 big ….

If it happens
In your gut … this is the one ☝
The universe will provide 😈
It’s so terribly exciting - living vicariously threw you 🥰

Onwards and upwards
Much success
😈
M

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Make sure live chat is on all comments.
Context - number of thumbs down at time of premiere.
Statement Michael Morrison @31:39
Reply Linda Elliott @32:57
Reply Michael Morrison @33:50
Intercept Percy @33:55
Intercept Seth Waters @34:46
FOMO intercept - CA Gardens @33:58
Sermon from Michael Morrison @35:55
Agreement Ellie Wood @36:26
Agreement Michael Morrison 36:29
Final word and endless emojis Sarah Yates 39:03
OH!...Ok...I was reading regular comment section, not live chat!!!!:unsure:...couldn't find an "embarrassed" emoji!...LOL

• Haha
  • Heart
Why not...because those childhood vaccines had gone through testing. Enough said. Maybe people should do a little research instead of being sheep.
Covid-19 is in the same family as the flu: coronavirus. It was very easy for the scientists to identify it and use all the years of data and knowledge they have when making the flu vaccine to come up with Covid-19 vaccines. I mean, they are not stupid.

• Heart
Reactions: 23

View attachment 705975
That dress…La Chatelaine has worn it so many times in the past week(s)….to confuse the timing of filming and the actual release date of the vlogs?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
On the last thread, someone pointed out the lack of any graduation photos of SJ and said maybe she didn't go to Oxford. I think she probably did go and that's where she met Nic and Ollie and I don't think she would have the named the college if she hadn't been. However, it does seem very suspicious that there are no graduation photos of her as there are of others. Knowing her and how she likes to mention Oxford a lot as well as being obsessed with her own image and appearance, I think she would certainly have published a few photos of herself graduating. So, maybe she didn't finish the course or maybe she failed. We can well believe that she spent most of her time there living a hedonistic lifestyle: partying, wining and dining and cavorting with the boys. When did she have time to do any work? If she didn't graduate, I bet IJ and Derek were beside themselves!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
It must have been really difficult to navigate filming with that pink getup and all the flesh and the gifts displayed in front of the baggy crotch of her pants. Like? Possible they were counting on us to be horrible awful people for pointing it out. Either that or they should have arranged the scene a little differently. I tuned in to watch them be nice. And they were but oooof. They were a lot nicer than I would have been.
Would be better if they did this at a dining table so no worries about the camera causing “over exposure” 😶 ….and would be easier on everyone.

I have woken up this morning, caught up with the threads, and decided that I must be either too old, too stupid, or too ill to understand this world any more. We all have different opinions here on a range of subjects, and the 'ignore and scroll on past' advice ensures that this corner of Tattler world is a great place to hang out. I love it. It is somewhat unique in its diversity and tolerance, as far as gossip sites go (at least the ones I have come across).

But, this morning, I find out on Tattle that the pandemic is over (without any telling me). Did I sleep longer than I thought?

We have spent months on here screaming and shouting about the irresponsible attitudes of our favourite vloggers in regards to travelling around unnecessarily, even if the rules say they can. And this morning, suddenly, we are applauding and encouraging one of our own beloved VIPs for a trip to France for the purposes of a chateau hunt? I've woken up in parallel universe. I used to feel so at home here.
Scroll on past me, I'm going back to bed. :sleep:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
@wibblywobbly The Martian was bad science, Cloud Atlas was bad philosophy. Neither are provable, but both made me laugh. I think Cloud Atlas had the better story, although the lead actors in both were excellent. You gotta laugh at the cuckolded husband booking his dodgy brother into the sanatorium :D

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.