The Chateau Diaries #52 SJ and BJJ, under the Tuscan sun. A honeymoon or a holiday?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
From the gift grab live chat...
Philip Janssen Sorry about the late video, the upload was being extremely difficult x

Get it together Philip Janssen, this is your job. Are you over worked, over whelmed or just over it??? Your fragile fingers must be tired.
Philip posted the same photo and caption of Thor 9 weeks ago. It has not gone unnoticed by the faithful followers.

193662923_2859497194310133_7877212662173815319_n.jpg

chateaudelalande
Thor!
6h
live_in_french_country
This picture has not been taken lately as Thor doesn’t have his feathers right now. 😂

eileenbeauchamp
Well it's not Thor at the moment as he as lost his tail feathers 😕 until his next display ! what a stunning picture tho.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
More gift grab observations:

How sad for Cara there is only a party “next week”, when she will most likely be gone 😔

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
From the gift grab live chat...
Philip Janssen Sorry about the late video, the upload was being extremely difficult x

Get it together Philip Janssen, this is your job. Are you over worked, over whelmed or just over it??? Your fragile fingers must be tired.
Philip posted the same photo and caption of Thor 9 weeks ago. It has not gone unnoticed by the faithful followers.

View attachment 705644
chateaudelalande
Thor!
6h
live_in_french_country
This picture has not been taken lately as Thor doesn’t have his feathers right now. 😂

eileenbeauchamp
Well it's not Thor at the moment as he as lost his tail feathers 😕 until his next display ! what a stunning picture tho.
Fake, fake, fake, non stop...

Reactions: 20
I surprisingly liked the chateau in Teabag's latest video! It was a manageable size, and with ten acres and multiple outbuildings, the price was very good as well (of course will take a good million to make it what it should be!)

View attachment 705629
And teabag said in sundays vlog he views it 4 years ago because he wanted to buy it lol he cant even finis the cottage and had to beg money to renovate that imagine the begging vlogs if he bought a chateau

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Listening to The Guess Who - Taking Care of Business - immortal lines as theme song for Marie and lalalanders:
look at me
working all the time
taking care of business
doing nothing at all
etc
clap for the wolfman
you gonna dig him til the day you die

Reactions: 7
Wow. These threads move fast.
At least they treated Cara decent. I do wonder if she is featured in tomorrow's vlog.
Maybe she got a panic attack or anxiety from being away from her husband. (She was squeezing that terracotta guy firmly!)

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Yeah, it’s a long way for Cara to have travelled especially after a tough year. Though I’m more inclined to think she hasn’t been Covid Va —cinated, and thus won’t be able to travel home through France given the French travel restrictions now, I think she hotfooted it out of there.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Yeah, it’s a long way for Cara to have travelled especially after a tough year. Though I’m more inclined to think she hasn’t been Covid Va —cinated, and thus won’t be able to travel home through France given the French travel restrictions now, I think she hotfooted it out of there.
If she's not vaccinated then WTH is she doing in France?

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I surprisingly liked the chateau in Teabag's latest video! It was a manageable size, and with ten acres and multiple outbuildings, the price was very good as well (of course will take a good million to make it what it should be!)
I am sure I heard Teabag say he looked at it to buy once .
Too bad ......all that money went to Spain.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
“You know what? Put it in your mouth”.
Edd may be a worker but this INTENDED sexual innuendo is so tacky. Oh Anna, why didn’t you edit that one out or tell him to stick it in his own mouth??!!
(A derail back to last thread)
sexual innuendo is a Tattle thing-the cheeky monkey!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
I’m guessing she travelled with a negative PCR test, but rules have changed since and that’s not enough any more as far as I can see. Can any Francophiles on here enlighten us?

Reactions: 8
I thought today's Teabeg vlog (Day 3) was another yawnfest. Yes, the house is cool. It probably needs 2 million euro worth of work to get to a decent state. But the camera was on Teabeg most of the time and not focused on the house owner to find out more about their aspirations for the house.

A big surprise was how entertaining and well shot Dan's vid was today (Day Off). I was on the edge of my seat expecting someone to fall in the moat. When the rope snapped pulling out the boat, I was expecting the worst. You never know what will happen with amateur workmen when you mix in power tools and equipment. The drone footage was pretty interesting and is getting better all the time. The shitoo is still a dump though - no amount of gardening is going to obscure the truth that they need to spend millions to get that dump anywhere in a state that I'd pay the room rate to visit.

Reactions: 15
Is Mrs Trumpball Natalie’s evil twin?

I’m guessing she travelled with a negative PCR test, but rules have changed since and that’s not enough any more as far as I can see. Can any Francophiles on here enlighten us?
You don’t have to be vaccinated to travel you just need to isolate when you arrive

Most of France are not vaccinated, hence the tough rules to force it onto people

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
I thought today's Teabeg vlog (Day 3) was another yawnfest.
I did think it was pretty conceited and arrogant at the beginning when he mentions that it's just us and "a few hundred thousand subscribers". Right now his daily flogs are averaging like 50,000 a video which is not great for someone with over 200K (bought!) subscribers.

Also, no WAY he could afford that place and the renovation costs 4 years ago, or even now. What a waste of time for the realtor showing it to him!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
ROFL. Phillip bringing his pink tea set to open gifts with the other girls. How can anyone assume him and Stephanie are romantic in any way?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
PCR tests are still an option.You can either show you've received your two shots or you can show a negative PCR test done in the last 72 hours

Reactions: 12
I did think it was pretty conceited and arrogant at the beginning when he mentions that it's just us and "a few hundred thousand subscribers". Right now his daily flogs are averaging like 50,000 a video which is not great for someone with over 200K (bought!) subscribers.

Also, no WAY he could afford that place and the renovation costs 4 years ago, or even now. What a waste of time for the realtor showing it to him!
Agree..... arrogant at the opening....had to turn it off. He is insufferable. Ugh. Hope his subscribers drop him. I will.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.