The Chateau Diaries #52 SJ and BJJ, under the Tuscan sun. A honeymoon or a holiday?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nope. Danny is in Barcelona or more accurately in Badalona, a town next to Barcelona.
And Andrew is probably bored out of his mind in Begmania, reminiscing his travels on Instagram.
Too bad you can't get a first person style interview with Danny to find out the real scoop and reason why his brother would ever go with TeaBeg.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
[QUOTE="Cocktail Corner, post: 5922379, member: 268255"

We have spent months on here screaming and shouting about the irresponsible attitudes of our favourite vloggers in regards to travelling around unnecessarily, even if the rules say they can. And this morning, suddenly, we are applauding and encouraging one of our own beloved VIPs for a trip to France for the purposes of a chateau hunt? I've woken up in parallel universe. I used to feel so at home here.
Scroll on past me, I'm going back to bed. :sleep:
I don't know if you can call the Marquis' trip as unnecessary, especially since we don't know the reason for the search. Comparing this to a vlogger who's main mission is to eat, drink and laugh is very unfair.
[/QUOTE]
I assumed it was meant as a joke by the Marquis. I didn't think he was really buying a chateau or travelling?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Dana was there to cook. SJ and Natti could have been dressed for dinner. Cara looked like she had just come in from working. Why not do it outside?
Yes! It should have been on the terrace with space and lots of things bigger than the focus of the people - it would have been kind. These fans on the gift grab are getting a bad airing - poor woman with her fly open - and now Cara with the camera literally at tummy level. It was so awkward.

Reactions: 12
I've watched CAC, Cara has lost any sympathy I has for her. She comes across as an unwordly, naiive, sycophant. She looked terrible on the vlog. Shd had packed nice clothes including a smart blazer - why be filmed in some tie dye aerobics gear?
Inane comments on chat. Still can't get past "hello my love" "hi hun" "Loki where are you" "Is that you Cara". Then suddenly some comment about awful people (presumably Tattle).
Funny how Isabelle and Percy are now holding down the gift grab live chat. Nutti and SJ have been MIA. Boy Wonder shows up late and isn't very chatty. Michael Morrison, how is the baby making coming along??? Is the jet out for repairs??? Your health as of late has been a topic for conversation again, what's up this time??? Why are you still in FL, no Park City UT, no CT, no Hamptons visit??? Donna Davis is still waiting for your music compositions. So much to do so little time, maybe you should take a back seat in the live chats or find a new place to spin your fiction. It's laughable that you have adopted Isabelle and Percy or have they adopted you???

From the 8/2 gift grab
Michael Morrison This is the BEST COMMUNITY. Such an extraordinary group of people from all over the world. The love & care here gives me great hope for the world. There’s more love then we hear about.
Isabelle Jarvis Michael Morrison I believe in the goodness of mankind, I must be right since humans have survived for millennia.

From the 8/9 gift grab. This exchange was due to 7 thumbs down. Lalande is concerned with their YT numbers??? :unsure:
Michael Morrison So strange that people would give a thumbs down to a channel that raises money for such incredible charities. I’ll never understand some people. Make sure you do a thumbs up & counteract them
Sarah Yates @Michael Morrison some people are just so jealous and selfish they just hate it when anyone does anything good in life. They’re very sad people…karma will get them!
Percy Attfield @Michael Morrison absolutely you are right about strange responses.
CA Garden @Michael Morrison I don't understand that attitude either. Good reminder-thumbs up.
Michael Morrison @Percy Attfield I guess it’s just people that are miserable in their own lives, so they feel the need to share that misery with others. I guess. Maybe one day they’ll find some joy and spread that.
Sarah Yates @Michael Morrison fortunately we have more here from lovely people than the trolls, haters &
jetje @Michael Morrison @Sarah Yates still blows my mind too that people hate on this channel
Michael Morrison @jetje I’m guessing it’s just jealousy.
ellie wood Haters are NOT even worth mentioning. There are so many lovely people in this community. They out weigh the bad energy and ridiculous haters.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I don't know if you can call the Marquis' trip as unnecessary, especially since we don't know the reason for the search. Comparing this to a vlogger who's main mission is to eat, drink and laugh is very unfair.
I assumed it was meant as a joke by the Marquis. I didn't think he was really buying a chateau or travelling?
[/QUOTE]
It also depends on Covid rules in Europe? Here in the UK we are all out and about now, staycationing as rules have been lifted (I'm off to a festival tomorrow.). We are being encouraged to get back to normal, rightly or wrongly. Time will tell.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Notice in the left hand corner the word Ad. She has lost patrons from her original account and the new success stories account is not gaining.

1628591868099.png
1628591773922.png

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
Ask Marie, could be a one of her Success Stories?!:cool:
That would be one confusing story! :) I noticed on the Flueries vlog that even when she was trying to promote her channel, she had a moment of confusion of who interviews who. There are at least 3 edits of that short conversation. Goodness knows what pearls of wisdom are on the cutting floor.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
oh God, does she really think companies will fight over doing collaborations with her? That there is a line in waiting to have their products presented by her?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
@KiKiGee I enjoy Donna Davis art, she is a great talent.
She has stepped away from Lalande. I believe there was a problem after she posted her artwork of BJJ's Easter getup. Andie W. was crowned Lalande's resident artist with very similar art work (Easter prints) for sale.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
I don't know but my point is comparing SJ's trips since the start of the pandemic and those traveling now is unfair.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I agree, she has stepped away from Lalande. I believe there was a problem after she posted her artwork of BJJ's Easter getup. Andie W. was crowned Lalande's resident artist with very similar art work (Easter prints) for sale.
Much better for her, the fall of the Laland star won't help her case - and it must fall.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
oh God, does she really think companies will fight over doing collaborations with her? That there is a line in waiting to have their products presented by her?
Not if that company watched any of the gift grabs and saw the amount of seed packets people sent her - mostly, I may be wrong - never planted. All I can remember is dead pot plants near her studio. Maybe she did plant the 'love in the mist' flowers, they turned up all the time in jam jars.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.