The Chateau Diaries #52 SJ and BJJ, under the Tuscan sun. A honeymoon or a holiday?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Like he has the brain to do research :rolleyes: Teabeg knows best, doesn't he?
I'm so annoyed because he showed the first French cream whisking close up when it was perfect and I was thinking that he needs to stop the machine right now or it will go over. Of course it went to sh!t and he blamed the cream! It's never his fault, is it? And then he got different cream from his mother and whisked it into butter again. o_O
I know - it was cream issues all round - anxiety from me that cakes in Aga's cook quickly as the bloody thing is on for hours and temps get tricky. Mind you - the baking Gods got me this morning. Made a blue berry cake - forgot I had added the berries in Thermo - notice it looked a bit dry added some almond milk and well - hit blend. Result a blue cake - actually cooked to a greenish blue. That got a few laughs at farm morning tea!

A Grifter, A Drifter, and a Stand Mixer. Who will blame the cream? :D
Ohh I like this one too LOL

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I’m watching it now-he’s so stupid-dude clean the freaking bowl out completely, chill the bowl, beat only until fluffy you arn’t making egg whites for a soufflé-ya nimrod
Wouldn't that be a million dollar vlog, ruining expensive ingredients on camera?
Back in the olden days, when the Shah was in charge, the Iranians used to send one-pound tins of caviar to people they wished to bribe. My office was one. We had really strict bribery protocols. We were allowed to accept such gifts if we consumed it on the premises. So we prised open our tins of food we'd never be rich enough to buy ourselves, with old felt tip pens, put it on the receptionist's desk, and ate it all.
With coffee stirrers.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I think Anna must have learned a few things from Marie telling her own life story.

My Girlfriend just remarked that if Marie is looking for any future subjects, she can interview her on how she managed to get PIP.

That’s a real success story.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7

Moderator please be advised new thread - reported

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.