Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dippy Hippy

VIP Member
Does he ever explain why he signed the rights away for his work? Did he get paid. To my understanding he did and at that time, he was probably very happy to get paid for something he did. They did more with his designs than he probably imagined could happen. Thats business, he does not need the original print - he needs to be original again. That is what people keep telling him - D&A only have rights to ONE thing. Professionally he keeps shooting himself in the foot with injustice whingeing - nobody will be interested in hiring him.
I watched the episode of Escape to the Chateau about the design for the wallpaper, and I thought it was Angel's original design? She had a rough sketch she had done, but she employed Michael to tidy it up for her, as he was able to make it look neater and more professional. That doesn't make it his original design does it? He was reworking somebody else's original concept. Designers are often employed on this basis. I designed a logo for our former catering business, but I paid a young artist to tidy it up. She used my original art work and made it look neater so it could be cut from vinyl to be fixed on to the company vehicle. My design was sketchy and the edges were a bit rough. I'm not tidy and precise. When I came to sell the business, I signed over the sole use of the logo to the new owners, at their request, as the logo belonged to me, there was no suggestion that the design belonged to the artist I'd employed or the signage man who copied the logo in vinyl.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

ScarlettoShara

I loved the spoof of Dan's vlog, the lady is an entertainer! Dana was wearing fuck-me-shoes in the kitchen, and she can cook...I'd give her one. Young lord Snorts sits at the head of the table! :unsure: I just cannot figure this one out. I now had him placed as a BFF crossdresser,but then when he left to drive his friend to airport he gave the Lady of the Lake the most intimate look, the one you only give a lady who takes your bone. I am not watching Begboy, so please keep me updated on him and bored out of his wits Andrew. Marie is OUTOFHERE, so lets leave the boring maid in peace. Her food is boring, her flowers are dull, her vlogs are terrible, goodbye long time ago Marie. Now this fat wool lady, - is she trying to say we are racist, homophobic and whatnot? We are not. Tattle enjoy diversity. And seems to me everyone here are applauding fat ladies no end, they are beautiful beyond belief according to Tattle, so she has according to me nada to complain about. We have lots of gays here, we like diversity, we are a community of colour and we treat each other with love and respect. But we speak the truth about CD and other vloggers that come our way, that is only fair. The devils advocate should always be present. My goodness Dana has a sexy voice. Can't wait to see Tatiana, my wife is also very eager. When she arrives there must be drama...bound to be.
Your wife has company! I too cannot wait for the September return of Selmar with his cyber-vixen. I assume gallbladder surgery was the least of it; all has surely been nipped, tucked, botoxed and filled! She'll be buffed and polished and no doubt ready to give SJ's tango leg lift a run for the money. Let the games begin (oh and somebody please pass me the popcorn).

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

Seeingitasitis

VIP Member
DIO - Day 4 was alerted to the fact that MP was bleating on again about his stolen wall paper design and sure enough - showing the evidence of his work on the design. I don't think that was ever in dispute. What was in dispute was that he was paid once (and reportedly twice) for his work. So I had a look - he does not have originals, copyright is owned by D&A so legal action out of the question. Think he is trying to provoke D&A again. Not a good idea. I think he wants them to take the action, have his day in court and win. It won't work MP. All his fans are telling him to design more stuff and they will buy it - have they not learned that he does not take anything past the finishing line - they will be waiting like mugs, for their mugs for ever.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 26

MojoDublin

VIP Member
Only got to bloggers version of unicef …

I owe people money 💰
Even me mum …

I need 5 k for stairs …

Here’s our hired car 🚘
Here’s me rented ride … Andrew driving ( is it still technically still Driving miss daisy or is that too far )

We have no food 🍱

Here’s my luxury food blender

But it’s ok ppl I can pay it off in 4 instalments ….. hurry up watch more ads ….

Oh there’s attachment s

Meat 🍖 one
Pasta 🍝 one
Ice creme one ☝

I can’t remember the rest for now …

Once a toe rag
Always a toe rag

Give me strength 💄🐽🐖

😈

Attachments

• Heart

Jikki2

Chatty Member
Today we were taken to an exciting exploration into the depths of the French supermarket chain Grand Frais. We see how he touches his mask, proper holds the hand in front of the mouth and then picks up tomatoes just to put them back. COVIDIOT. But the excitement was cut short because they were asked to stop filming. Probably because Teabeg was manic and SHOUTING AT THE CAMERA IN THE MIDDLE OF THE SUPERMARKET. I would have kicked him out.

The suspension continues in the form of opening the KitchenAid box. This drags on for several more minutes longer than it needs to but we are twice informed that today's video will be shorter than usual because he has been so so busy. He never tells us what kept him so so busy. I thought vlogging was his job but I guess he was so so busy with f*ck all. Or perhaps with all the f*cking?

Andrew also drove a car, cooked plátanos con queso and spoke at least five words of English. Their communication is still awkward AF to watch.

Conclusion: it was boring as per usual and I regret the lost brain cells. I'll be sending an invoice to Begmania for my restorative neurosurgery.

• Haha
  • Heart

Jikki2

Chatty Member
do you think he knew he could have looked on youtube because there might be a video about that exact issue-I stopped counting at 20
Like he has the brain to do research :rolleyes: Teabeg knows best, doesn't he?
I'm so annoyed because he showed the first French cream whisking close up when it was perfect and I was thinking that he needs to stop the machine right now or it will go over. Of course it went to sh!t and he blamed the cream! It's never his fault, is it? And then he got different cream from his mother and whisked it into butter again. o_O

• Haha
  • Sad

MojoDublin

VIP Member
Yo @Marquis de Potpourri

Just a debriefing

Apparently from the sect of Stephanoligy…. Our ranks have been infiltrated…

Q was all over it sharpish …

However the aforementioned toe tag spat it’s load in less than 8 posts ..
The irony is … had they stayed undercover… we’d have been none the lesser for their grift

Need updates … how was the first 2 chateau ( without need for repair ) -

think that quote sent them spiritually elsewhere 😂😂😂

Awaiting the next baiting - you always mange to … Rise above 👆 the riffraff

Try lose your little .. friend ..

Secure line - if intel is ready
M
😈
✍ evening Stephanoligy…. Did the crack about not looking as hot as mini in 35 year sting 🦂
🐖💄🐽 have to say it as I see it

😈

• Haha
  • Wow

Jeeves

VIP Member
I watched this evening and I thought she came across really well. A little nervous, but seemed pleasant enough.
Yes, her social media is out there and she controls her own narrative and seems to own what she says.
No trolling that I can see.
@Jeeves you and I are on the same wavelength. I was just going to share that . I wonder who was telling her things and talking about trolls. Sounds like something we heard before i so agree with you.
The general tone has been critical of the way she has been portrayed on the CD. Tattlers have said that they are looking forward to her shaking things up a bit. It's fair to say that she has generally been championed here.

• Heart

Jikki2

Chatty Member
DIY just uploaded. Counting steps as he goes upstairs to rummage for art materials…..really?
I was oh so surprised that people who do everything themselves from fixing the leaky roof, managing the vast sixty acre estate to restoring the grand interiors now have a gardener who pruned the bay trees.

• Haha

Jikki2

Chatty Member
We have spent months on here screaming and shouting about the irresponsible attitudes of our favourite vloggers in regards to travelling around unnecessarily, even if the rules say they can. And this morning, suddenly, we are applauding and encouraging one of our own beloved VIPs for a trip to France for the purposes of a chateau hunt? I've woken up in parallel universe. I used to feel so at home here.
I think the difference is that the Shitoo dwellers were travelling already when nobody was vaccinated and only essential travel for work was allowed. SJ then decided that her vlogging is essential and an excuse for her to travel. We live in a different world now. Most of Europe is open to travel if you have proof of
1. full vaccination or
2. recent negative PCR test or
3. you've had COVID less than 6 months ago.

This is the new normal and COVID is not going anywhere. People still don't want to accept it but it's going to be booster jabs once or twice a year from now on. I don't care if double vaccinated SJ was in Italy or someone is in Paris. I'm currently in a glass house in Barcelona. I understad if people find travelling morally unacceptable but I do it with precautions and I think this is how it is done in this new world.

• Heart

ComtesseRose

VIP Member
So, maybe she didn't finish the course or maybe she failed
That would be my theory as well. She always drones on about how she went to Oxford, but did ever she state, that she graduated from Oxford. If what we see now is only an inkling of how she behaved in her twenties, I wouldn't think she'd pass any Undergraduate programm. Also, Kat did find her dissertation papers, but didn't open it, so we don't know the result. (If she recieved her dissertation papers, does it mean she passed? Anyone who could explain the context?)

RE: Covid. In Denmark we are going out of the 2nd wave. Although, many of us are expecting a 3rd and a 4th wave hitting at some point - also, those who are currently bringing the case numbers up are people in the age group 20 - 29, because they can't stop partying during summer. :rolleyes: :cautious:
But masks are no longer mandatory, unless traveling in public transport. I still wear a mask though, I am not taking any chances. I am scheduled to recieve my second jab tomorrow, but I still fear all the variants, that are coming.

RE: Travelling. I think it is a fair point Cocktail Corner brings up. The Marquis can defend himself, he is a big boy ;). But I do feel it boils down to responsiblility.
We've seen SJ travel around all of France in quick succesion, but we rarely she her wear mask, or get CPR-tests done, or recieving her 2nd dose of the vaccine.
We did see her wear masks, when she had to. We saw her get a nose swap and we saw her get her 1st dose of the vaccine. Yet she has this huge platform, but doesn't tell her followers to be safe, wear a mask, get tested, say yes to the vaccine etc. along with being maskless when near other château people, and the idioticity of Phillys' quarantining, and how she ignored the rules for her wonderful COVID Christmas.
That being said, I wouldn't blame anybody for wanting to travel after a year of lockdown, however I do most certainly expect them to be responsible!

• Heart

Gibson

VIP Member
I watched the episode of Escape to the Chateau about the design for the wallpaper, and I thought it was Angel's original design? She had a rough sketch she had done, but she employed Michael to tidy it up for her, as he was able to make it look neater and more professional. That doesn't make it his original design does it? He was reworking somebody else's original concept. Designers are often employed on this basis. I designed a logo for our former catering business, but I paid a young artist to tidy it up. She used my original art work and made it look neater so it could be cut from vinyl to be fixed on to the company vehicle. My design was sketchy and the edges were a bit rough. I'm not tidy and precise. When I came to sell the business, I signed over the sole use of the logo to the new owners, at their request, as the logo belonged to me, there was no suggestion that the design belonged to the artist I'd employed or the signage man who copied the logo in vinyl.
That was my impression as well. In his original 'cry me a vlog in January' he made it out that he had been tricked into signing over the rights.

He also intimated that there was a whole fall out afterwards which I am sure was the case, however, they said they aren't paid by the production team so essentially all they lost was time.
He had built up a good following prior to this and could have successfully continued on his own merit. Surely that would have meant more, he could showcase his own talents renovated and kept his patrons happy.
Nope he had to go off on a booty hunt around Europe and left his family to defend him and try and control a different narrative.
He should just get on with it. No one forces him to live there or vlog, no one forces him to do anything.
He still has loyal followers he should try pleasing them instead of his own ego.

• Heart

Arfarf

VIP Member
So I am back tracking a bit.
I thought the Patreon videos were supposed to be updates on the Shitoo restoration progress?
That last Patreon vlog ( thank you for posting it for all of us NON Patreon Tattlers) was AGAIN a MESS! Just a jumble of unrelated left over video scraps.
Yep. Fanny is living her best life. Partying and vacationing with her bestie Phyllis. With lots of money.
And getting away with it.
Everyone keeps mentioning "the tax man" but he must be on vacation too because he has been mentioned for like the past 2 years but there hasn't been wind of it affecting ol' Fanny no pants to date.
She must have a good accountant.

• Heart

Milre

VIP Member
So tell me, Marie, what are your strengths and weaknesses?
M: I am a amazing workaholic and great perfectionist, but I can't live without my protein bars
Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
M: in your seat?
How would you deal with a conflict situation?
M: call the manager, that's what he is paid for.
Why do you want to leave your job?
M: Patreons won't buy me another car
Why do you want to work here?
M: the pay is good
How do you deal with stress?
M: I avoid stress at all cost , but if there's any I pass it on to the boss because he gets better paid.
What are your hobbies?
M: that's private

• Haha
Reactions: 25

Jeeves

VIP Member
Cara seems to be suggesting that she has been the victim of trolling. I went back through the posts and as far as I can see she's had a really positive response here. So where would she get that idea from, Stephanie? I recall @Clara Burnett saying that this is Fanny's MO.

Screenshot 2021-08-11 at 00.03.17.png

• Heart
  • Wow
Thanks.
Paris looks especially dreary this morning—overcast and rainy. So, it’s in-room breakfast for me while the fiancee is doing her working out downstairs.

View attachment 705981
The viewing begins today. We’re checking out a total of ten chateaux and we’re viewing the first two today, both are in the same area two hours away from Paris! 😊
I hope, dearest Marquis, you are prepared to have all your Tattler friends come and visit once you have found your dream chateau? We might even VOLUNTEER!!! Mojo will supply the plane! 😝 :D:D:D:D

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart