The Chateau Diaries #52 SJ and BJJ, under the Tuscan sun. A honeymoon or a holiday?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not if that company watched any of the gift grabs and saw the amount of seed packets people sent her - mostly, I may be wrong - never planted. All I can remember is dead pot plants near her studio. Maybe she did plant the 'love in the mist' flowers, they turned up all the time in jam jars.
I felt compelled to look up ‘love int mist’ flowers… nigella! It really is a beautiful flower.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I am so sorry to hear of the health concerns that some of our Tattlers have, that means the choice about whether or not to vaccinate is particularly difficult. Hubby and I were fortunate in not having any pre-existing conditions that made it inadvisable to receive the vaccine. For me, it was a no brainer, being in a classroom where we needed to rely on parents being honest about family health during the height of the pandemic. We had a lot of children that parents said were well (parents needed to go to work) and later needing to be sent home with coughs, temperatures, etc. The whole business of it being considered safe to be in a classroom with 30 children but unable to see our own 3 little grand-daughters (all under 8 yrs.) and my elderly mum for months. Thankfully our children (Daughter and SiL both in pharmacies and our son who was very much front line in a Police Covid Enforcement team) were vaccinated fairly early too.
As I see it, those of us who are well enough to be vaccinated have a duty of care to protect those whose health make them more vulnerable. The same goes for wearing a mask. (My mask protects you, etc.). We still wear masks here in indoor public spaces, shops, public transport, staff in schools, etc) even though as of this week the number of fully vaccinated adults has exceeded 80%. Wales has been slower to ease restrictions than England and most people here have been in favour of that.
I 'm pleased that you have all been able to stay safe through this awful time.

I haven't seen any comments about her size?
Methinks the delete button was pushed!

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Morning everyone - just catching up with a coffee. Last night I went back to the Fleuries vlog to finish watching - the end is very sweet. But noticed the vlog title had changed again. This one more in line with what they vlog about. I wondered if success stories didnt like the words foraging and pro. One thing is for sure the comments held very little in praise of FRK's visit and stayed on track with what they do - because they do it themselves and well. Hydrangea Gate seems to have upset the florist cart. Well done everyone.

Thank you for taking one for the team and recapping this awkward unboxing. I only got as far as the Chanel perfume regifting and Nutty praising Fanny's ability to talk about a topic - off the top of her head. Nutty you need to get out more. What made me jump back was Cara saying she smells good without perfume and Fanny telling her yes she does smell good. I thought Cara was quite snaky with the Caddy Shaddy unwrapped team. Something is out of place here. Either Cara is sick of them, or they have one difficult superfan on their hands. Either way it is a match made in heaven! LOL toothbrushes - you are so right, you just can not make this tit up! Cheers!
Regarding the perfume thing with Cara vs sj: I bet Cara is a natural living lady, and avoids synthetic fragrances to keep her body healthy, like I do. It is anathema to us natural folk to spray chemicals in our hair and on our skin just for vanity’s sake 🌸🥰

It seems SJ was misinformed: Chanel do use synthetics in fragrances

Ouf, broke my vow of chastity to check out Cara.
One thing she did get right about Lalande. The onesie situation. 🤡
If I brought my child to an event where the hostess was walking around with her knickers on show I would be straight outta there! 😨

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
We do not even know if Cara was advised on what to wear to provide maximum contrast to petite Mme la Chatelaine and Nutty? :unsure: SJ: "Oh, how pretty I will look, so tiny, slim and beautiful next to Cara in her batik jumpsuit!" :sick::mad:
Anyone notice that Nutti was dressed unusually plain, like a Spanish abuela, knees covered, all demure and elegant? Methinks they script and plan everything much more carefully than we give them credit for, including outfits at the GAG. And anyone would look terrible if they were squeezed uncomfortably behind a low coffeetable laden with porselain[sic] and huge parcels. They could have found a more suitable place for the giftgrabbing, surely!
Natti was a total contrast to her outfit a few weeks ago on the terrace in short white shorts with her Spanx visible😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Between getting his bunghole stretched every nite by sugardaddy Senor Teabeg, picking greenhouse tomatoes, antique shopping, and decrepit shitoo touring, how could he possibly long for his old empty life whoring in Barcelona?
I have a feeling TeaBeg is the one being scr*wed for a change, since he's too busy screwing all of his Patreons. I did notice TeaBeg is getting his muffin top back. It must be an effect of not doing "medications" that have a side effect of weight loss.
I doubt Andy was bored with his life of making lots of money and traveling when he wanted...but he will be bored with rural France and having to entertain someone who is now financially not viable for the long term.
TeaBeg seems so manic in these videos as if filming a couple of hours and then editing it same day is conflicting with his otherwise non existent busy schedule. He's lost another 1000 followers on YouTube and his income has been so low he probably only makes enough in a month to cover a couple of days with Andy. Thank God those Patreons threw thousands at him after his begging video.
I hope none of you were offended by my description of their "relationship." lol

Reactions: 17
Dan's vlog re: moat work (which didnt look easy) and a good shot of the Cadeau dumpsters on the way home
lol
One dumpster for the handknits, one for the ‘art’. Where do you think the homemade preserves end up? The compost?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Dan, you make my heart sing.
Nice long eye level drone shot of the bins.
Sorry, @black sheep, didn't see your post.

[Verse 1]
If you really want to see something trashy look at this
I have here a sneaker that's tattered and worn
It's all full of holes and the laces are torn
A gift from my mother the day I was born
I love it because it's trash

[Chorus]
Oh, I love trash
Anything dirty or dingy or dusty
Anything ragged or rotten or rusty
Yes, I love trash

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I just watched Michael's 3rd daily vlog. I didn't watch the second one yet and might not watch it at all after reading the posts about it on here...I did enjoy the tour of that chateau. I can't even imagine how much money they've already poured into the reno...and still so much more to do!!! If I was a multi-millionaire or even a billionaire I couldn't imagine buying a ruin and fixing it up. I'm too old to even THINK about something like that....but I do like watching the process. I hope they start putting up videos on Youtube since they already have a channel but no vlogs yet.
You are quit right...we ones wanted to buy a big manorhouse...wouldnt call it a chateau..it was at a beautifull place next to a river...ones owned by a french senator..the picson the agents website were more then 20 years old....we visited...omg...everything was broken...all the pipes...waterdamage all over the place..all the beautifull seilings were ruined..we couldnt visit the outbuildings..wild blackerries.everywhere..they were like three meters high...we ran off.as fast as we could....i both wish them well....and then she mentions to live in the coachhouse in winter...because otherwise the heating is too expensive...why do you want to buy a place like that in the first place....we all know those buildings are moneypitts....and it never stops...

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Does FRK think that is cute? To spell it incorrectly? Gosh, she is paying baby- doll voice, Sara who is a "great film maker" ( she ain't Martin Scorsese!!!!)...for what??
she also needs to stop touching her hair in her Instagram posts and vlogs-quiet hands Marie quiet hands

I think I said this before…..

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Would be better if they did this at a dining table so no worries about the camera causing “over exposure” 😶 ….and would be easier on everyone.
They never sit a the diningtable..i think sitting outside made things worse...come on..she is big...and the rest are minions..and i dont think Cara isnt concerned about how she looks like...good for her...i wouldnt want to look like the other two...skinny sneaky rats..its good she went there..at least her eys are open now.....still some few to go....

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Ivo reminded me of the British archeologists that raped the Egyptian tombs and brought everything back for their own wealth and esteem and put them in Museums. Clearly Ivo was in the right place at the right time to "acquire" stuff from Vietnam before the war as well as Chinese dynasty items before China went communist. There's a whole network of "art dealers" around the world that smuggle things past Customs and he seems to have been a beneficiary. A guy I know used to do that in London for years. He said it was too stressful in the long term.

Reactions: 13
You are quit right...we ones wanted to buy a big manorhouse...wouldnt call it a chateau..it was at a beautifull place next to a river...ones owned by a french senator..the picson the agents website were more then 20 years old....we visited...omg...everything was broken...all the pipes...waterdamage all over the place..all the beautifull seilings were ruined..we couldnt visit the outbuildings..wild blackerries.everywhere..they were like three meters high...we ran off.as fast as we could....i both wish them well....and then she mentions to live in the coachhouse in winter...because otherwise the heating is too expensive...why do you want to buy a place like that in the first place....we all know those buildings are moneypitts....and it never stops...
I think it's also the hangers on who are drains on money. Imagine having a full on Petherick clan around. Only Pa Petherick seems to pull his weight and at his age he should be relaxing a bit.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I hope, dearest Marquis, you are prepared to have all your Tattler friends come and visit once you have found your dream chateau? We might even VOLUNTEER!!! Mojo will supply the plane! 😝 :D:D:D:D
Leasing aircraft as we speak 🗣

Whilst many of you could drive - full complement of Aston martins
New fleet of RR …
We can meander a while 😈

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Yes! It should have been on the terrace with space and lots of things bigger than the focus of the people - it would have been kind. These fans on the gift grab are getting a bad airing - poor woman with her fly open - and now Cara with the camera literally at tummy level. It was so awkward.
Same two bully’s again

SSB and Nutti … snorts in toe
Remember they gang banged marie in the kitchen with the underwear 🩲

They really are a spiteful bitchy troll
Lipstick 💄 on a 🐽
It’s still A PIG 🐖

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I went to check out Dan's vlog this evening and Selmar's came up in suggestions. How does Dan manage superb shots of the Shittoo, making it look almost inviting and Selmar manages a thumbnail that makes it look totally uninviting and depressing?
DIO also came up in suggestions ...I wasn't tempted 🤣

she also needs to stop touching her hair in her Instagram posts and vlogs-quiet hands Marie quiet hands

I think I said this before…..
Those Scissor hands need to be exercised...snip, snip!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.