The Chateau Diaries #52 SJ and BJJ, under the Tuscan sun. A honeymoon or a holiday?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well , here is mine .
After talking to my Respiratory and Cardiac doctors I decided to have the injections.
It was a risk but if I caught covid I would not have a chance.
I have been on ventilators three times in my life in ICU and I do not want to go back there again if I can help it.
In the end its up to everyone to decided what they want/need to do .
Absolutely. It's not a "one size fits all" scenario but very much a personal risk assessment based on ones own medical situation.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I have woken up this morning, caught up with the threads, and decided that I must be either too old, too stupid, or too ill to understand this world any more. We all have different opinions here on a range of subjects, and the 'ignore and scroll on past' advice ensures that this corner of Tattler world is a great place to hang out. I love it. It is somewhat unique in its diversity and tolerance, as far as gossip sites go (at least the ones I have come across).

But, this morning, I find out on Tattle that the pandemic is over (without any telling me). Did I sleep longer than I thought?

We have spent months on here screaming and shouting about the irresponsible attitudes of our favourite vloggers in regards to travelling around unnecessarily, even if the rules say they can. And this morning, suddenly, we are applauding and encouraging one of our own beloved VIPs for a trip to France for the purposes of a chateau hunt? I've woken up in parallel universe. I used to feel so at home here.
Scroll on past me, I'm going back to bed. :sleep:
As an American -- we travel everywhere, in our cargo shorts and tube tops, proudly unmasked for God and country, love the smell of napalm in the morning -- I have to say I'm grateful to Euro Tattle for keeping us abreast on the very different COVID scenario there.
(Reading the papers, which typically focus on the white boys' doings, you see them chart BoJo's trajectory (?) on COVID, which is pure bullshit and strangely empty of actual info.)
I didn't know so few French were vaxxed. The papers here in the States keep page one tallies running. Just over 50% of Americans, 195 mill, are fully vaxxed. Why are so few French vaxxed?
Are the Marquis and Cara both caught up in travel crackdowns which didn't exist when they departed? Not entirely clear to me.
Finally, I laughed out loud, sister, at the Too Old, Too Stupid, Too Ill Parallel Universe Syndrome. I talk myself down off that ledge on the daily.
One way is to remember when I was young, full of brain cells, and bulletproof? I felt the same way. Totally gobsmacked by the news from Mars.
Big hugs, badass. When my old cantaloupes still passed for knees, I strode many a treadmill to this tune.

• Heart
  • Angry
So I fell down the rabbit hole and watched Teabeg's yesterday video. And I liked it.
He is still too cocky and doesn't always know what he is talking about ( but knows WAY more than Snorts does any day)!
I loved the music he had at the end of the video.
And I love seeing people doing the hard work restoring these chateau as this couple was doing.

Reactions: 9
But I'm both fascinated and bewildered by the - apparent - enormous wealth swirling around Ivo. And the vast and eclectic collection of antiquities and artefacts in the chateau makes me wonder about their provenance, and how he came to acquire them. A profiteer? A privateer?
A DNA lottery winner. Born into a family of bankers.

Reactions: 10
I have a feeling there's rather more to his back story than the luck of the draw at birth!
I am also interested in his back story, it just begins with the luck of the draw at birth. It's so much easier to make money when you already have too much of it.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I am happy to see someone else's spidey senses going off re: the Knights Templar and the orders in that room. Also incredibly curious about his source of wealth...so excited to see what your research uncovers!
well he was born into a wealthy family of bankers, here is his fathers wiki : https://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ricardo_Fornesa

I am also interested in his back story, it just begins with the luck of the draw at birth. It's so much easier to make money when you already have too much of it.
Excuse if I am repeating myself, I lost track of what I replied to, but he was born to a family of bankers. Here is his fathers wiki : https://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ricardo_Fornesa

• Heart
As an American -- we travel everywhere, in our cargo shorts and tube tops, proudly unmasked for God and country, love the smell of napalm in the morning -- I have to say I'm grateful to Euro Tattle for keeping us abreast on the very different COVID scenario there.
(Reading the papers, which typically focus on the white boys' doings, you see them chart BoJo's trajectory (?) on COVID, which is pure bullshit and strangely empty of actual info.)
I didn't know so few French were vaxxed. The papers here in the States keep page one tallies running. Just over 50% of Americans, 195 mill, are fully vaxxed. Why are so few French vaxxed?
Are the Marquis and Cara both caught up in travel crackdowns which didn't exist when they departed? Not entirely clear to me.
Finally, I laughed out loud, sister, at the Too Old, Too Stupid, Too Ill Parallel Universe Syndrome. I talk myself down off that ledge on the daily.
One way is to remember when I was young, full of brain cells, and bulletproof? I felt the same way. Totally gobsmacked by the news from Mars.
Big hugs, badass. When my old cantaloupes still passed for knees, I strode many a treadmill to this tune.
I have no idea where that information is coming from?
66.66% of French people received at least one dose of vaccine, 55.58% received all required doses
That is more than in the USA. Jus' sayin' (I live close to the French border atm, so I am keeping up to date.)
Source: https://covidtracker.fr/vaccintracker/

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I give her the benefit of the doubt because trans women in Thailand are absolutely beautiful. There are some very good doctors there. Not much acceptance but hopefully that will change.
Surely he wouldn't let a little penis get in the way of true love! :)

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Cara,
Thank you again for your insight. ♥ Sad to see you go.

235524291_1242093069557303_3846574134668373771_n(1).jpg

fat_girl_on_a_bike

you guys! apparently im fat! how come no one told me?!
🙄
i tend to not care what folks think of my appearance. i am what i am. but as my ig account is growing since my chateau visit i thought id just remind everyone new: it's none of my business what you think of me, so have at. scroll through my photos here and you will see unflattering faces, lotsa rolls, baggy teats, chubber knees and enough untidiness to keep tongues wagging for an eternity. you'll also see a missus who thinks that if she is in a photo, then it's a great photo. i am a wild, unruly beast. i gotta be this big and burly to eat dudes in pick up trucks when they harass me on my bike. chomp chomp.
those of you who love my big wobbly, hobbly, flobbly body can get agood gawk in by yputubing 'cadeaux at the chateau' where i am my usual charming and hilarious self. #ayaycaptain
21m

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Nope. Danny is in Barcelona or more accurately in Badalona, a town next to Barcelona.
And Andrew is probably bored out of his mind in Begmania, reminiscing his travels on Instagram.
Between getting his bunghole stretched every nite by sugardaddy Senor Teabeg, picking greenhouse tomatoes, antique shopping, and decrepit shitoo touring, how could he possibly long for his old empty life whoring in Barcelona?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.