The Chateau Diaries #52 SJ and BJJ, under the Tuscan sun. A honeymoon or a holiday?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cara,
Thank you again for your insight. ♥ Sad to see you go.

View attachment 706554

fat_girl_on_a_bike

you guys! apparently im fat! how come no one told me?!
🙄
i tend to not care what folks think of my appearance. i am what i am. but as my ig account is growing since my chateau visit i thought id just remind everyone new: it's none of my business what you think of me, so have at. scroll through my photos here and you will see unflattering faces, lotsa rolls, baggy teats, chubber knees and enough untidiness to keep tongues wagging for an eternity. you'll also see a missus who thinks that if she is in a photo, then it's a great photo. i am a wild, unruly beast. i gotta be this big and burly to eat dudes in pick up trucks when they harass me on my bike. chomp chomp.
those of you who love my big wobbly, hobbly, flobbly body can get agood gawk in by yputubing 'cadeaux at the chateau' where i am my usual charming and hilarious self. #ayaycaptain
21m
Told ya Newfoundlanders could bite back! To have been an observer of the goings on behind the scenes at the land of la la. We will probably never know!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
I don't know if you can call the Marquis' trip as unnecessary, especially since we don't know the reason for the search. Comparing this to a vlogger who's main mission is to eat, drink and laugh is very unfair.
I assumed it was meant as a joke by the Marquis. I didn't think he was really buying a chateau or travelling?
[/QUOTE]
He just wanted to show off the exquisite Parisian hotel porcelain to stir the jealousy of certain granny plate coveting shitoo dwellers....

• Haha
Reactions: 9
ah yes announcing on Instagram to prospective clients/collaborators your form of business communication consists of stating “leave me alone I’ll respond to you when I’m ready-don’t tell me what to do”

why bother with direct communication-don’t want anyone feeling special do we

building the business into the Empire of Dead Flowers and Broken Dreams takes up so much of her times he can’t be bothered with drafting letters or even emails-plus postage is expensive

it usually takes folks at least two years to trash a teed-up business but she is doing it in record time-in fact, they all are destructive forces-something is in the water at the Chateaux-must be the lead 😏
So funny that she posted that! As NO ONE wants to sign up to be interviewed by her!!!! She really is delusional and thinks she is Barber Walters ( back in the day) or Oprah.
I wish the CD "friends" would QUIT sitting with her. THEY carry the conversation. It has NOTHING to do with FRK's interview skills ( which are zero).. because all she says (on repeat...like a broken record) is " my dear friend", "amazing" [she stole that from Phyllis' large vocabulary], and " yeah, so um...yeah" and " giggle"😡

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Marie has been reading Tattle. I see she has changed her title from "The Chateau who changed my Life" to "The Chateau that changed my life." She owes us. I wonder if she has learnt how to pronounce some of the words she gets wrong, and how about "greatful"?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Between getting his bunghole stretched every nite by sugardaddy Senor Teabeg, picking greenhouse tomatoes, antique shopping, and decrepit shitoo touring, how could he possibly long for his old empty life whoring in Barcelona?
What makes you think Andrew had an empty life before?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I have a feeling there's rather more to his back story than the luck of the draw at birth!
I finally figured out who he reminds me of -- those aristocratic European Catholics like Gloria TNT, for whom the Knights Templar/warrior/priest thing, and wars for God, are possibly genocidal but certainly good business. And chastity for warriors. And that whole very interesting, particularly Spanish thread of conquistador priests who walked from Veracruz all the way up coastal Cali, naming all the cities up through Mission San Francisco Solano. And in New Mexico, coopting irrigation systems and thence, practically in one season, consigning the native Americans to food rations the church controlled. And paddling from Italy to Peking, and everywhere else, as tough minded Jesuits. I keep thinking of Gloria in some medieval nursing outfit she has.
Now there's a whupass chatelaine for you.

I have no idea where that information is coming from?
66.66% of French people received at least one dose of vaccine, 55.58% received all required doses
That is more than in the USA. Jus' sayin' (I live close to the French border atm, so I am keeping up to date.)
Source: https://covidtracker.fr/vaccintracker/
Thanks for the heads up, I made an assumption from what someone here said.
This is not a pissing contest.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
I surprisingly liked the chateau in Teabag's latest video! It was a manageable size, and with ten acres and multiple outbuildings, the price was very good as well (of course will take a good million to make it what it should be!)

View attachment 705629
A million (mostly the cost of labour) if you get other people in to do the work and a tenth of that if you do the work yourself ...

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Cara,

View attachment 706554

fat_girl_on_a_bike

🙄
i tend to not care what folks think of my appearance. i am what i am. but as my ig account is growing since my chateau visit i thought id just remind everyone new: it's none of my business what you think of me, so have at. scroll through my photos here and you will see unflattering faces, lotsa rolls, baggy teats, chubber knees and enough untidiness to keep tongues wagging for an eternity. you'll also see a missus who thinks that if she is in a photo, then it's a great photo. i am a wild, unruly beast. i gotta be this big and burly to eat dudes in pick up trucks when they harass me on my bike. chomp chomp.
those of you who love my big wobbly, hobbly, flobbly body can get agood gawk in by yputubing 'cadeaux at the chateau' where i am my usual charming and hilarious self. #ayaycaptain
21m
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
Gorl, what promted that response?!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Cara,

View attachment 706554

fat_girl_on_a_bike

🙄
21m
Cara Rocks! Big Time!❤!

Reactions: 15
Various Brendas have been very active on the live chats. Never DB, at least as far as I can look back. On the whole, no point in dwelling on that. A few terrible "vlogs", cobbled together from her "Chateau reconnaisance" trip in the middle of the pandemic. She runs 3 facebook groups with an iron fist.. Domineering, and opinionated beyond belief, best ignored. Till the end of time. That said, if you really want to know more https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwxiCum7Xmk8n0ZIhHLiX5A Enjoy!:sleep:
I really upset her by commenting on a post she put up making fun of a greek lady - I told her how unkind she was considering she had previously made a big fuss of not likely her picture being taken as she didn't like what she saw - think I may of called her a hypocrite! She chucked me off the fb page but not before I'd caused a few disciples to question her as well - job well done I thought 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Marie: As you have managed to correct the title of Stephanie's interview with you, how about changing the spelling in your note to your patrons; it's "grateful", not "greatful". All these basic errors make your and your editor's "work" look very unprofessional and shoddy. If neither of you can be trusted to check your work for accuracy, how can you expect anyone to trust anything else you might be employed to do?

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Marie has been reading Tattle. I see she has changed her title from "The Chateau who changed my Life" to "The Chateau that changed my life." She owes us. I wonder if she has learnt how to pronounce some of the words she gets wrong, and how about "greatful"?!
Yes, the dratted pronunciation! A good thing she went to Hamp-shire. Imagine it had been Worcestershire! :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Saved this from the last thread...just wanted to post it. Sorry I'm so late getting on here.

I'm sure that the washers and dryers in the chateau are the industrial kind, able to handle very large loads. That washer in the guesthouse looked quite small, perhaps just so the guests could wash their personal laundry...there might have been a dryer somewhere else close by, can't imagine there NOT being one as how else would the guests dry the clothes they just washed. Also, since the linens have to be ironed, it seems fitting that they're being laundered nearer to that ironing machine. (Personally, I'd prefer ironing the traditional way but with that huge amount of linens, that machine is more practical.)

And I'm wondering...did their guests actually use ALL of those beds?...Or do they have to strip them all even if they weren't used?
I once wanted to rent the guesthouse...it has a lot of space for large groups...i cannot imagine they wash the bedlinnen when it isnt used....or even make up the beds when not so many people are planning to come..i guess there was a large gruop staying...and i thought... but not sure...that i saw the washingmachine in the chateau and its wasnt industrial..and i think the guests have to dry their washing outside..

• Wow
Marie: As you have managed to correct the title of Stephanie's interview with you, how about changing the spelling in your note to your patrons; it's "grateful", not "greatful". All these basic errors make your and your editor's "work" look very unprofessional and shoddy. If neither of you can be trusted to check your work for accuracy, how can you expect anyone to trust anything else you might be employed to do?
Does FRK think that is cute? To spell it incorrectly? Gosh, she is paying baby- doll voice, Sara who is a "great film maker" ( she ain't Martin Scorsese!!!!)...for what??

• Wow
I am so sorry to hear of the health concerns that some of our Tattlers have, that means the choice about whether or not to vaccinate is particularly difficult. Hubby and I were fortunate in not having any pre-existing conditions that made it inadvisable to receive the vaccine. For me, it was a no brainer, being in a classroom where we needed to rely on parents being honest about family health during the height of the pandemic. We had a lot of children that parents said were well (parents needed to go to work) and later needing to be sent home with coughs, temperatures, etc. The whole business of it being considered safe to be in a classroom with 30 children but unable to see our own 3 little grand-daughters (all under 8 yrs.) and my elderly mum for months. Thankfully our children (Daughter and SiL both in pharmacies and our son who was very much front line in a Police Covid Enforcement team) were vaccinated fairly early too.
As I see it, those of us who are well enough to be vaccinated have a duty of care to protect those whose health make them more vulnerable. The same goes for wearing a mask. (My mask protects you, etc.). We still wear masks here in indoor public spaces, shops, public transport, staff in schools, etc) even though as of this week the number of fully vaccinated adults has exceeded 80%. Wales has been slower to ease restrictions than England and most people here have been in favour of that.
I 'm pleased that you have all been able to stay safe through this awful time.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
Gorl, what promted that response?!
I haven't seen any comments about her size?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.