The Chateau Diaries #52 SJ and BJJ, under the Tuscan sun. A honeymoon or a holiday?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Marie has been reading Tattle. I see she has changed her title from "The Chateau who changed my Life" to "The Chateau that changed my life." She owes us. I wonder if she has learnt how to pronounce some of the words she gets wrong, and how about "greatful"?!
Maybe we can persuade her to change again.
The site that persuaded me to change my begging ways and where I finally learned my self worth.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
*** SHAMELESS SCROUNGING ALERT ***

Amazed to discover yesterday that Julie Montagu, who's recently been begging for money for Mapperton House , is in fact a millionairess and has recently acquired a house in Tuscany

I say put her in the stocks for scrounging! Feel free to throw whatever you like at her on here ...
She has been a topic on some posts here. What a disgrace to the aristocracy!
She made her in-laws, the Earl and Countess of Sandwich beg for money!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Marie has been reading Tattle. I see she has changed her title from "The Chateau who changed my Life" to "The Chateau that changed my life." She owes us. I wonder if she has learnt how to pronounce some of the words she gets wrong, and how about "greatful"?!
"The Chateau wot changed me life" (more Dickensian) would be more appropriate ...

• Haha
Reactions: 16
watching CD

Nati is making epanatas and cheesecake for dinner and gets razzed by SJ
Meet a short live volunteer who is leaving named. .??
Phil gets his painting from auctions
Stephanie goes out to the garden to look at veg she will never eat with Kirsty
chickens actually get a small house thanks to Kirsty no thanks to the Shitalaine who is waiting for a freebie rather than practice proper animal husbandry
SJ shows the room Nati is moving into...is it out of earshot of Stephanie's room? There is bird tit all over the installed wardrobe. very Lalonde charm. dont clean it first...just install soiled furniture.

moar to come
And Selmar did NOT take poor Ruby with him! SJ just talked around it when Selmar hinted that surely someone would take care of the cat while he is gone? Poor cat. He has been meowing probably the whole time since Selmar left. 😣😣

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Putting a wardrobe up..with tit on it.....omg...you cannot make it up....and the closet is to undeep to put hangers on...well Nutty.you surely have a nice boudoir....just under the roof.i bet its freaking hot ...the tit will dry and make a nice old feature...dont ever take it off.its a part of the history of lalande.....for future generations to enjoy...

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Not a bad vlog tonight. Good job on hair Annalise 😎
But is was old crap!! Today she introduces Cara when in real time she has flown the coop already...as was the Texan AND Selmar.
I thought it was a hodge podge of crapola.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
*** FLY ON THE WALL ***

Teabag:
Hey, Billy, I've come up wiv a wonnerful idea!

Billy: Wot idea? D'you remember the last idea you had? That bloomin video you insisted on puttin out ... . Talk about the tit hittin the fan! Anyway, haven't you got a video to edit? Bout time you put somefin out there, innit?

Teabag: How many times can I show people how to fry an egg?

Billy: Dunno, til they get fed up wiv it I s'ppose ... Don't matta, does it? Woteva brings the dosh in ... that's all that counts, innit?

Teabag: Yeah, but I've got a betta idea, Billy ...

Billy: Wot's that then? You gonna sell some of them gold coins you been stashin away?

Teabag: What gold coins? You been lookin thru me fings, Billy?

Billy: Don't have to, mate. Everyone knows you been stashin away gold coins ... Where's all the GoFundMe money gone? Cos fack all's been done in that cottage of yours for munfs nah ...

Teabag: Neva mind all that ... I've got a betta idea ...

Billy: Well, spit it out then ... I haven't got all day ...

Teabag: Why don't well sell the Viggie Le Brune? Must be wurf a flippin fortune!

Billy: Noffin doin, mate. An anyway, it'd leave a bloomin big space on the wall. Nah, can't do it mate. You know what'd be simpler, don't ya? Get your arse back on the set and do another vlog, mate. Simple, innit? Like sellin loaves of bread, innit? An if there ain't no loaves in the shop, mate, there ain't no customers, are there?

Teabag: S'ppose you're right, Billy. I've got a few bits an pieces I could string togeva to make somefin ... Bit of old material I can cobble togeva ... Those morons will watch anyfin, won't they?

Billy: That's the spirit, Michael. Back to your old self, aren't ya?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Who’s the guy on the left?
The elusive Nick! (who usually wears a bag over his head, or a paper chicken head.) Same league as Potty- ex boyfriend, or maybe just friend from days at university. His wife is another Marie, they have a son called Antoine. This is a bit like explaining soap opera characters!:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 20
But is was old crap!! Today she introduces Cara when in real time she has flown the coop already...as was the Texan AND Selmar.
I thought it was a hodge podge of crapola.
Well I meant it was the best out of a bad bunch 😂

Reactions: 5
That’s nick? That’s NICK? :eek:

i thought … who’s the one on the right with the glasses next to that green thing?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.