The Chateau Diaries #51 Peeing on Dan's marbles instead of polishing their own

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who? Selmar? Hah ha He could do one in the spode cupboard in the kitchen...problem is nobody would notice, it is filthy from before! hah ha
No , not Selmar ...... the dog !!!
How many drinks are you up to Heathcliffe !!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I thought those paw prints would look charming in the plate room...... like a little history in the making.
The SJ is a dog hater and she should be shot!
Where did I put my drink down?????????
I thought they were charming. She's such a putz.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I
No , not Selmar ...... the dog !!!
How many drinks are you up to Heathcliffe !!
have had so many drinks now that...I can see Selmar running around the Chateau at night and shitting in secret places in his yoga pants...and I can see his face with that mad look, hah ha...laying down logs instead of tiles. And Diesel killing chickens and blaming others. With a cute look like that you can get away with murder.

I hate my mother in law...... gosh, the drink is getting to me !
TEll us about this woman will you? What has she done?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Anyone up? I have had a few too many, and up all alone πŸ˜™πŸΈ So, I went to see if Teabeg has been posting one of his DAILY VLOGS that I could enjoy, but no! No daily vlog, I was so gutted. And, no vlog for 2 weeks. Where are these invisible daily vlogs for his 530 Sugardaddies/mummies/grannies ? I am looking forward to seeing Tatiana, now when we know she is real. Selmar is SO craving a woman, it is very easy to see. He is like a black hole , waiting to suck in a woman to love. Are we not rid of Marie yet? She should fade into the background now. Stephanie is about one hundred times a better interviewer , but then anyone would be. Marie is in denial about her skills and lack of, she should find an equally simple man and give up on her dreams of stardom. Settle, get a normal job and a kid or two. Right, I am fixing myself another drink...
His new blog is now up

• Sick
Reactions: 8
F@ck, - the Georgian chef
kill, - spoilt for choice ..😈 snorty
marry - possibly Matt
with Lalonders
[email protected] cheese guy after a good rinse as per advisement that the goat keeper will perfume of same..but I'd still call him daddy lol ( hmm not in the SJ way either)
kill...same as you...there arent enough rooms!
Marry...Dan...talent and humour and such. I think Analise and Dan are equally blessed! *sigh*

as an aside...my bf is snoring now too @Heathcliff lol...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Am up as far as the electrician
Nice work

But dame that bed πŸ›Œ will be a small double 😈

Guess he’ll need to feel the air Andrew breaths ….

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
have had so many drinks now that...I can see Selmar running around the Chateau at night and shitting in secret places in his yoga pants...and I can see his face with that mad look, hah ha...laying down logs instead of tiles. And Diesel killing chickens and blaming others. With a cute look like that you can get away with murder.
OMG...... best laugh ever !!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Am up as far as the electrician
Nice work

But dame that bed πŸ›Œ will be a small double 😈

Guess he’ll need to feel the air Andrew breaths ….
His farts more like it. He looks like a guy who drinks whey, hah ha. Some of us don't need it.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
[email protected] cheese guy after a good rinse as per advisement that the goat keeper will perfume of same..but I'd still call him daddy lol ( hmm not in the SJ way either)
Marry...Dan...talent and humour and such. I think Analise and Dan are equally blessed! *sigh*

as an aside...my bf is snoring now too @Heathcliff lol...
Inspired … forgot about goat 🐐 boy πŸ€” mmmm

• Heart
OMG...... best laugh ever !!!!
I AM a good laugh when I am pissed, I keep telling my wife! After covid I have had to spend more time with this snorer and less with my mates, so my funniness falls on deaf ears and snores. I am wasted in this room. cheers!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
His farts more like it. He looks like a guy who drinks whey, hah ha. Some of us don't need it.
METHERICK defo isn’t going to feature his toy 🧸

Place would be flooded with drive bys
Hoping for a swift one ☝
Andrew might be an afternoon delight to go with the cottage creme β˜•

• Haha
Omg I'm envisioning Selmar and Diesel dumping in the dump...don't forget the outbuildings! can you imagine Semar poised on the panelling "I'm a peacock" and laughing maniacally...

• Haha
[email protected] Georgian guy and goat boy are good choices :) I will confess that I had an early attraction to Michael Potts but am now recovered
Kill..same as everyone else - the list is endless . . .
Marry..Dan if he were single would be great. I agree about Analise and Dan!

• Heart
  • Haha
And your constant giggeling offends me...reminds me of Marie.

GOAT boy, sounds like you lot are all lusting after a freak of nature, hah ha
It’s not all bright lights big city living here 😝

Said long ago after lockdown- a field and a few ppl
A bit of the local wildlife - 😈

Got to admit both you’d not kick out of bed for eating chips 🍟

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.