The Chateau Diaries #51 Peeing on Dan's marbles instead of polishing their own

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@violetti

Always knew there was a reason for your huge salary as an analyst…

Quite enjoy signing off on payroll 😈

Welcome back Agent
M
Thanks Mojo. Very proud of the fact Violetty was promoted to an Agent 003.5 back in the day, but feeling driven to go for the full 007 this time :cool: Just give me a few days, there are a few rabbit holes I need to investigate. Will report back anon.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Back to the caption competition: Do you like my new Vajazzle? It's Murano and I got it for a bargain price.
View attachment 700749
Back to the caption competition: Do you like my new Vajazzle? It's Murano and I got it for a bargain price.
View attachment 700749
Omg, she is really doing the Lolita thing, how fitting: "Lolita at Lalande, the rest is rust and stardust" like Nabokov used to write 😂😂

Annalise said that she started up her mobile hairdressing business again in France, before her children were born. From her Instagram page, she appears to be reasonably busy. Dan certainly had a number of customers for his Landscape and grass maintenance business. prior to arriving at Lalande. Maybe he only needs to work at Lalande for a few days a week now.
I really do hope they both are officially registered and pay their taxes and social security

Reactions: 22
I had the same thoughts...if i was Dan i would decline...maybe he is tired of his gardening....and likes to upgrade too the lalandecook... while our flowerkiller is on tour with her succes stories..
I was thinking that maybe he has something he wants to really get .... did he say he was doing a cinema room thingy ? Well, he may want to get a really , really good cinema projector for the house and this is the way he can get it Pronto !!!

See....... Teabag , he would just make a video crying for it ... the slug.

Morning All !!!!! 2nd day in Lock Down and I am going Crazy !!! I feel like old Stef at the moment and its just the morning!! :eek:

Who will be at the SHITOO to entertain the guests when they are ALL celebrating Snorts 10th birthday in Versailles? Or did they not book visitors in ADVANCE.
Yes...... I wonder how that will work ?

Oh , couldn't she take him to Disneyland in France......... 10 year old's would be bored at Versailles !
Still...... Squirrel Boy is a very special 10 year old !! :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Anyone up? I have had a few too many, and up all alone 😙🍸 So, I went to see if Teabeg has been posting one of his DAILY VLOGS that I could enjoy, but no! No daily vlog, I was so gutted. And, no vlog for 2 weeks. Where are these invisible daily vlogs for his 530 Sugardaddies/mummies/grannies ? I am looking forward to seeing Tatiana, now when we know she is real. Selmar is SO craving a woman, it is very easy to see. He is like a black hole , waiting to suck in a woman to love. Are we not rid of Marie yet? She should fade into the background now. Stephanie is about one hundred times a better interviewer , but then anyone would be. Marie is in denial about her skills and lack of, she should find an equally simple man and give up on her dreams of stardom. Settle, get a normal job and a kid or two. Right, I am fixing myself another drink...

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
;);)🍸 Tattlers drinking together...could get interesting.

So, what does this Tatiana look like? I want to see her! If she is real and turns up at Lalande to dance in those high heeled Labotins,- what will Stephanie say? Perhaps Tatiana is stunning and steals her stage? That would be funny.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Diesel will HATE Tatiana. If she exists. Ruby and Diesel will get rid of her, push her into the moat.

I much appreciate what you're doing here. But I think you'll find "Nati" is not a separate legal entity from SJ and Lalande, especially if or when "hiring" somebody to work for the B n B.
I might be drunk, but Stephanie clearly said that Dan charged a rather stiff price to cook. He replied she gets what she pays for.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
it would fantastic if Selmars catfish was a dish and SJ would be well jealous of it all...because the fans would go wild if it was hot and such between Selmar and Ms. T!!!

edit : Dan is no rube...he knows his value and it better be sweet if it means being away from his family he adores!!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Times like these have me missing Kat 😪. She seems to have a good head on her shoulders and is one volunteer who actually works. It was a big job clearing out attic rooms and organizing Steppys tat.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Little Ba Ba Black sheep, agree. Dan is taking paid what he is due. And, also agree he adores his family. He has found true love in Annalise and his boys. It would be hilarious if Tatiana steals the show at Lalande, I am prepared for drama! And when is begboy's sobstory turning up, surely Andrew must have strayed by now???

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Anyone up? I have had a few too many, and up all alone 😙🍸 So, I went to see if Teabeg has been posting one of his DAILY VLOGS that I could enjoy, but no! No daily vlog, I was so gutted. And, no vlog for 2 weeks. Where are these invisible daily vlogs for his 530 Sugardaddies/mummies/grannies ? I am looking forward to seeing Tatiana, now when we know she is real. Selmar is SO craving a woman, it is very easy to see. He is like a black hole , waiting to suck in a woman to love. Are we not rid of Marie yet? She should fade into the background now. Stephanie is about one hundred times a better interviewer , but then anyone would be. Marie is in denial about her skills and lack of, she should find an equally simple man and give up on her dreams of stardom. Settle, get a normal job and a kid or two. Right, I am fixing myself another drink...
If you are still up, Heathcliffe, Teabag has now uploaded!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
What kind of man do we envisage Nati with? She seems strangely sexless somehow for a latin woman,- even though she is pretty.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Diesel will HATE Tatiana. If she exists. Ruby and Diesel will get rid of her, push her into the moat.

I might be drunk, but Stephanie clearly said that Dan charged a rather stiff price to cook. He replied she gets what she pays for.
I'm glad, thanks for the heads up.

Reactions: 9
Here you go, not very exciting and no sign of his....whatever he is/person/lover/rent boy... and the daily vlogs start tomorrow. Seems Dans approach is the standard everyone is trying to attain - wont happen!

Reactions: 10
;);)🍸 Tattlers drinking together...could get interesting.

So, what does this Tatiana look like? I want to see her! If she is real and turns up at Lalande to dance in those high heeled Labotins,- what will Stephanie say? Perhaps Tatiana is stunning and steals her stage? That would be funny.
We have only seen 10 year old pictures from FB, and of course she could look completely different now anyway after her recent plastic surgery gallstone operation :LOL:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.