The Chateau Diaries #51 Peeing on Dan's marbles instead of polishing their own

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here you go, not very exciting and no sign of his....whatever he is/person/lover/rent boy... and the daily vlogs start tomorrow. Seems Dans approach is the standard everyone is trying to attain - wont happen!

OMG, he is shameless " I said I am gonna do it, so now I have to do it" eh....short term memory anyone? Has he ever promised things before...I seem to recall he has?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
😝😝😝

Ho- METHERICK is now a rooster πŸ” in his own yard …

Oh merciful hour - he’s going to regret this as he hasent got all the videos ….

But it’s a week of videos

Starting tomorrow πŸ™ƒπŸ™ƒπŸ™ƒπŸ™ƒ

Methinks Dan THE man has rattled a lot of the speilberg cages

Editing is not a hard slog

As the TRIED to have us believe 😈

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 31
;);)🍸 Tattlers drinking together...could get interesting.
Its morning so I will have a coffee with you :coffee:.............but , hell , I cannot go anywhere in Lock Down so I might just have a drinkie with you toooooooo

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
😝😝😝

Ho- METHERICK is now a rooster πŸ” in his own yard …

Oh merciful hour - he’s going to regret this as he hasent got all the videos ….

But it’s a week of videos

Starting tomorrow πŸ™ƒπŸ™ƒπŸ™ƒπŸ™ƒ

Methinks Dan THE man has rattled a lot of the speilberg cages

Editing is not a hard slog

As the TRIED to have us believe 😈
Well, at least he has his fluffer to help...as no cry baby vlog is out yet Andrew must be in situ...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Hubby had an older sister who could do no wrong. She was a chip off the old block too! MiL had little interest in hubby - until we became engaged. She insisted it would never last (44 years married this month!). It was some comfort that my lovely Ex-BiL wasn't good enough either. He was a university professor, graduated from Cambridge, and the son of a British diplomat. He used to refer to us as the "outlaws." He only lasted 10 years with SiL and eventually left her. I struggled to get along with MiL for the first 20 years and after that hubby would pay his duty visits by himself.
I'm sorry you (and others) had such terrible mothers-in-law...I was married 3 times and had wonderful mothers-in-law all 3 times. I adored them and they loved me right back!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Yeah, I never thought Diesel was as innocent as he looks... there is a reason Selmar's ladies disappear...
yes! those paw prints left on the floor if the plate room, eating on the carpets and I'm sure he must have tit in the kitchen at some stage! good dog! look out Ms. T...there is only so much room in the camper! Dog fluffs for you!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
oooh cock of the walk!!

@Pekey do it! nothing like a baileys and coffee to start the day!!
Ooooo ... that sounds yummy ....... I just might get my hubby to make us a "cocktail corner" ...... I believe they are all the rage !
He has nothing to do either .

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Gawd his vlogs are dull!!! :rolleyes: Chickens and boring women...WHAT on earth makes people watch him? I am only watching because it is all MAD, the world is a mad place when people pay for his boring vlogs and rentboys. ha. Well I am drunk now. My wife snores...not very attractive, I better not tell her, ha.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Oh fffsake

You took seeds out of a tomatoes πŸ…

We did that in junior school 🏫
It’s Not rocket πŸš€ science 🧬

How many blogs about the rules

Dead
deased
Ugly

Can’t … nope I can

He fits all those attributes himself 😈

• Haha
Reactions: 19
those paw prints in the floor if the plate room,
I thought those paw prints would look charming in the plate room...... like a little history in the making.
The SJ is a dog hater and she should be shot!
Where did I put my drink down?????????

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.