The Chateau Diaries #51 Peeing on Dan's marbles instead of polishing their own

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watched it but had to skip here and there as it was sooooooo boring !!!
Yes indeed. Boring, dull, duller, dullest. What does he think is interesting or fun about his vlog? Dan is so much better, though he needs a bit more action in his too...or people. Marie is the worst though, I think...or shared first with Teabeg.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Hold up 🆙
Literally

You’d duck fanny ….
You’ve declared you would ….
But what EXACTLY would be in that tribute for YOU ??

Coming from moi
My guess she’s a starfish …

You’d have your work cut out for ya 😈
I'd do her from behind and pretend she was a young Sophia Loren! I like her legs, I am a simple man!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
So I dont want to watch Teabeg....so please fill me in. He didn't bring up or show Andrew????

Reactions: 8
Yes indeed. Boring, dull, duller, dullest. What does he think is interesting or fun about his vlog? Dan is so much better, though he needs a bit more action in his too...or people. Marie is the worst though, I think...or shared first with Teabeg.
It would have been more interesting if little Andrew was there ! Or..... was he????

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Personally I’d rate selmar higher if he took a video parodying SSB in her car crash movie 🎥 in the bathroom

Then he floats a log in the tub 🛀
Now you are speaking my lingo...M, this must happen. Make it happen! We make a patreon for this!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I'd do her from behind and pretend she was a young Sophia Loren! I like her legs, I am a simple man!
Yes I quite imagine you are the Carlo droga of game of thrones ….

Even the mother of dragons tamed him

I can just see mini apron telling SSB
… this ONE ☝ is best your mother handles darling 😈

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
hmm didnt someone mention they saw a hotel towel bar in an instagram post from Andrew that was hastily deleted? I think he was brought on as a beard for all of Methrick's issues.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
So I dont want to watch Teabeg....so please fill me in. He didn't bring up or show Andrew????
Oh yes, I will fill you in. He fucked Andrew from behind in front of 10 Beatrix Potter rabbits, and he shouted PATREON as he came, pulled out and then hosed down the new staircase with his cock. Andrew's twin came in the door and felt a bit sick when he saw all the spunk tumbling down the stairs, so he pulled the lid of the AGA and puked. It was really boring.

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Now you are speaking my lingo...M, this must happen. Make it happen! We make a patreon for this!!!
Mission

In an effort to support local causes
We need selmar to put on his red shoes 👠 … for a mission

Leaving logs 💩 in strategic places mentioned ….
He might find benefactors for his chateau ball 🏈 room

If he chooses to accept his mission 😈

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Mission

In an effort to support local causes
We need selmar to put on his red shoes 👠 … for a mission

Leaving logs 💩 in strategic places mentioned ….
He might find benefactors for his chateau ball 🏈 room

If he chooses to accept his mission 😈
This is a very important Mission! We rely on him, this will make us BIG in Japan! Come on Selmar,- you can do it!!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.