The Chateau Diaries #51 Peeing on Dan's marbles instead of polishing their own

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She didn't even last 2 weeks? Huh...I really don't have any sympathy for her. If she'd have pulled her head out of her nether region she'd have known what that place was all about.
But it’s a place full of life, laughter, and labour.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I def don't think Robin is Peter or Anna. As they have steadfastly refused to go down the patreon/begging road, even to save their chateau, I'd think they'd be appalled at Stefanny's morality both financially and lifestyle. I don't think they'd want to be associated with LaLande.
They didn’t seem to have a problem associating with the Pathetics.

Reactions: 10
Interesting. I'm trying to work out how that accounts for the broken-wing types she latches onto, like young Phallus Phyllis PJ...who, let's face it, does not embody masculinity.

Ah wait, her targets will be those least likely to rebuff her. Those who are needy for her apparent strength. Real men would laugh at her and tell her to eff off. Hence the ex's hanging about still. Co-dependencies?
Narcissists form relationships with people whose brains they can eat. Typically, they love bomb them, then isolate them entirely from friends and family. When I showed up, the narc in my life, the partner of a relative, assaulted me verbally every time I saw them. After 2 1/2 years I went running to a shrink who specialized in dealing with the mayhem caused by alcoholics. Substance abuse and narcissism are often allied. I told her what was going down and said I was going crazy, and was willing to take my 50 per cent of the blame. She said he's trying to kill you. He can't help it, he's protecting his narcissistic supply. They all do it.
So SJ and the broken birds she sends out as Gollums to destroy the shire are one thing.
Did she do the same to Nic and Potts? If she is a narc, it's impossible for her to have any other kind of relationship. And those boys are still spookily connected to her despite having moved on sexually. This may be the fallacy in the narc diagnosis for SJ. But me and my medical degree don't think so. :cautious: My medical degree in mental health and I would say Nic and Potts still are her narcissistic supply as she bailed on sex or motherhood and managed to keep them hooked emotionally and financially.
so-the money she makes on YouTube, Patreon, Buy-Me-Whatever isn’t her actual goal?-she does seem less healthy since coming into the money, and certainly doesn’t spend it with eyes to the future-just spends it indiscriminately

she wants the control of the people not the money—in her case not having money was her control

• Heart
Reactions: 10
😔😔😔

Aww I am desperately sorry for them both and their dream 💭

Did shed a tear 😪
Grateful they had the brains 🧠 to get ahead of any more losses … difficult decisions but very brave

Looking forward to their next adventure
Like pa Petherick - they are grafters

Bon voyage 😈M

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 22
Looking at Sadies vlog...why isnt there a dryer in the guesthouse?? there is a washingmachine....what a waste of time to drag that dirty linnen to the chateaucellar..and back...not economical...driving a very expensive landrover and a dryer extra is probably to expensive...

Then the Mo debacle....like Le Marquis de potpouri said...work somewhere else...lots of work in Paris...or hire a van...and why Sadie is drudging around in that chateau performing like Gwes scullerymaid...go and find some work for yourself....learn the language....you live in France fgs...or let that rentboy bring the linnen to the guesthouse..its a better workout than putting his open asshole up for a camera....

The grifting and the begging....these people have no shame....unbelievable...it goes on and on...for a holiday in Nice....

I could not bring myself to look at the Fleuries...only seeing Flowerkillers face and a knife in her hands make me wanne scream.....save the flowers....through that woman out of your house...she kills all your flowers in the garden..i think even the badger agrees...

Have to catch up with Fan later...i always have an early start on Mondays...and i dont want to loose sleap for her..not worth it..

• Haha
Reactions: 17
so-the money she makes on YouTube, Patreon, Buy-Me-Whatever isn’t her actual goal?-she does seem less healthy since coming into the money, and certainly doesn’t spend it with eyes to the future-just spends it indiscriminately

she wants the control of the people not the money—in her case not having money was her control
And, not excluding, the money is a tool to control people, like PJ, Nati et al and her ex's too, I suspect. They surely are not expending the same amount as her.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I did have my doubts about Potts literary sense - despite him graduating from Oxford
I don't think MP went to Oxford, just Nic, Ollie and Steph. I think the Jarvis clan met MP and his family through having a house in South Africa where he comes from. His mother lives there and IJ, SJ, etc., visited her when they were last in SA and she attended Percy and IJ's wedding in France.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I like Edd and Anna. At least they are working and running a business. Every video is Edd working at something, not sitting around watching others working and begging for more money to buy junk.
Yet they are best friends with the Trotters AND SJ. That does not make them lovable in my book...

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Yet they are best friends with the Trotters AND SJ. That does not make them lovable in my book...
Meh - on camera friends and real friends are not the same thing. Real friends would have been seen helping them clean up from the flood.

Reactions: 5
Meh - on camera friends and real friends are not the same thing. Real friends would have been seen helping them clean up from the flood.
I thought that they thanked the Trotters for their help with the clean up in a vlog?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
The Lalas were conspicuous by their absence when their 'friends' experienced that awful flooding - nasty

Reactions: 7
Then the Mo debacle....like Le Marquis de potpouri said...work somewhere else.
As he spends a lot of time at Begmania and did some sort of building or electrical work, couldn't Sadie's family employ him to do some work at the chateau, rather than Sadie begging on his behalf?

Reactions: 9
Just checked in on her posts.
It is too weird. I do believe she is leaving by her own volition. The La Lande fantasy was not what she had hoped for - with SJ and BJJ being in Tuscany.
Her posts wouldn't have been seen as a liability by SJ, would they? Unless she signed an NDA, we might get a video about her experience at La Lande... 🤞🤞
I have my doubts an NDA would cover her thoughts/feelings/experience-this thought brought to you by @purejuice ‘s famous law degree 😒-she let’s me borrow it sometimes

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.