The Chateau Diaries #51 Peeing on Dan's marbles instead of polishing their own

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
my soil is quite sandy but apparently they so well in it-I am not deterred! I will try agin next year and the one after if need be-plus now I know the flowers can be quite different in shape-love the cone shaped ones-need variety in color and shape and texture-my brain gets bored with the same old same
This is useful advice for getting a certain colour.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Isn't it ironic that Ruthie Dearest is writing romance novels, when being in a relationship with her "best friend's" ex-fiancé, who in turn is still pining for SJ, but also has a wandering eye for female volunteers...
Stuck in a loveless relationship, writing unoriginally about love... Or as the more literary critics of Goodreads deem her book, a plagarism of Peter Mayle's A Good Year.
But look what we have here... Potts did read it and he even reviewed it...
Goodreads.png

I did have my doubts about Potts literary sense - despite him graduating from Oxford.
But I must say I am impressed with his reading list.
For @purejuice you might make something more out of the list, than I could... ;)
Michael Potts’s 'read' books on Goodreads (79 books)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
NOOOO we can't escape the flower killer UGH - and I generally like the Fleuries vlogs, so disappointed lol!

How many times can FRK be featured in a video making her boring bouquets?! Seems all these chateau floggers are running out of new ideas
View attachment 703588
Their title should have been Crappy Chateau Floristry on your budget...That's what a fake Florist can do with Roadkill from our garden....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
This is useful advice for getting a certain colour.
Thanks!

"Mummy wants me to get Davy to wear this, so that he can dust the chandeliers as he wanders around. She says he might as well do something useful while he's at Lalande."
winner, winner, chicken dinner!🥳

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Isn't it ironic that Ruthie Dearest is writing romance novels, when being in a relationship with her "best friend's" ex-fiancé, who in turn is still pining for SJ, but also has a wandering eye for female volunteers...
Stuck in a loveless relationship, writing unoriginally about love... Or as the more literary critics of Goodreads deem her book, a plagarism of Peter Mayle's A Good Year.
View attachment 704902
I did have my doubts about Potts literary sense - despite him graduating from Oxford.
For @purejuice you might make something more out of the list, than I could... ;)
That's just pathetic, to write a review like that for your partner's book. They probably need the money badly. I'm sure Potty has tried getting his current love interest on you tube as well, doing the works for him. No clue why Ruthy doesn't want to comply, as her career as a ghostwriter seems to be going nowhere.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Chateau de Brueil premiere now. Nice to see a couple actually paying for their lifestyle themselves and not begging for it.

Reactions: 9
So, I Gargled/Googled Petherick and found some that may not have been so useless, probably on Pa's side:

Somewhere, the genes seem to have blown a gasket.
Whe i see Mick busy in his cottage i think the wrong begging gens came from the other side ;) constant working..and his children grifting and buying stuff they dont need, or going on a holiday....i would like to know what Mick thinks sometimes..but ti think he keeps his mouth shut to keep the peace at Begmania...

Reactions: 16
She asked for suggestions! Genius, Gibson!

View attachment 704881
School boy Latin. I remembered some of it from eons past and still chuckle to myself when I see some of the old Roman Graffiti. There is rather a brilliant Latin translator on the interweb these days. If only it had existed in my youth. 🤣

Thought you kissed the bishops ring 💍…. Not wore his hat !!
Waits for a @Jikki2 comment on the joys of Trotter boy and polishing rims.

On that note I must get some more work done before sign off time. :) 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
View attachment 704902
Just found FRK's autobiography! I see that she's changed the name and the setting from Manchester to Hamp-shire but unmistakably hers.

Screenshot 2021-08-09 at 16.08.20.png

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Just found FRK's autobiography! I see that she's changed the name and the setting from Manchester to Hamp-shire but unmistakably hers.

View attachment 704932
And I’m done ✅ genius
Can only imagine what the @Marquis de Potpourri does with either titles 😜

Waits for a @Jikki2 comment on the joys of Trotter boy and polishing rims.
The anticipation is simply perfect 👍

As for the planting in pots @Dippy Hippy I’m sooo going to try all mine are pink !! - I’d love blue

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Narcissists form relationships with people whose brains they can eat. Typically, they love bomb them, then isolate them entirely from friends and family. When I showed up, the narc in my life, the partner of a relative, assaulted me verbally every time I saw them. After 2 1/2 years I went running to a shrink who specialized in dealing with the mayhem caused by alcoholics. Substance abuse and narcissism are often allied. I told her what was going down and said I was going crazy, and was willing to take my 50 per cent of the blame. She said he's trying to kill you. He can't help it, he's protecting his narcissistic supply. They all do it.
So SJ and the broken birds she sends out as Gollums to destroy the shire are one thing.
Did she do the same to Nic and Potts? If she is a narc, it's impossible for her to have any other kind of relationship. And those boys are still spookily connected to her despite having moved on sexually. This may be the fallacy in the narc diagnosis for SJ. But me and my medical degree don't think so. :cautious: My medical degree in mental health and I would say Nic and Potts still are her narcissistic supply as she bailed on sex or motherhood and managed to keep them hooked emotionally and financially.
Couldn't agree more. She controls every little piece of those two losers' lives. When I visited the tit show, the not so elusive Nic was not married yet and there were a lot of tensions between SJ/IJ and Marie, openly discussed by SJ and IJ at the dinner table. Because N was part owner of the HMN (Potty bought in later) IJ and SJ were afraid that Marie would want to become the lady of the house and paint everything burgundy red. IJ demanded that SJ would take action to prevent any future influence of the new girlfriend. She also wanted to know what would happen with SJ's and N's shares in case of an unfortunate accident with involving either one of them. The not so elusive N was still completely under SJ's influence. Marie since then has adapted to the situation and pretends to be in the clear with SJ, which surprised me because I was told she despised SJ before. She must have realized there's no way to unhook her husband from the narc, unless them staying away is her new strategy. If so, that might work.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Ivo is a collector who has space and style to display the eclectic mix well.
His kitchen makes lala's look like a dump.
Every thing about that place makes LaLa look like the dump it actually is. Did you noticed the surprised reaction of Ivo when she said they were good friends? That lying dollup would want to be his friend, but he has been keeping her at arms lenght for years now. He probably only agreed to thge tour because he wants to sell the place. His wife and daughters don't like it there.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Couldn't agree more. She controls every little piece of those two losers' lives. When I visited the tit show, the not so elusive Nic was not married yet and there were a lot of tensions between SJ/IJ and Marie, openly discussed by SJ and IJ at the dinner table. Because N was part owner of the HMN (Potty bought in later) IJ and SJ were afraid that Marie would want to become the lady of the house and paint everything burgundy red. IJ demanded that SJ would take action to prevent any future influence of the new girlfriend. She also wanted to know what would happen with SJ's and N's shares in case of an unfortunate accident with involving either one of them. The not so elusive N was still completely under SJ's influence. Marie since then has adapted to the situation and pretends to be in the clear with SJ, which surprised me because I was told she despised SJ before. She must have realized there's no way to unhook her husband from the narc, unless them staying away is her new strategy. If so, that might work.
Goes some way to explaining the bag on head thing; I would not want to be identifiable either. Oh, the shame :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 14
From the comments of yesterdays CD flog...
Robin, are you Anna or Peter??? :unsure:

Robin
10 hours ago (edited)
Stephanie, There is a British couple named Anna and Peter who had a Chateau and lost it due to the pandemic ruining their careers. They are sweet, creative, slightly eccentric, seemingly wonderful people— just like yourself and all the good souls you attract to Lalande. This is a stretch—a long shot— but they just filmed their last day at their Chateau, after putting their hearts and souls into refurbishing it, and are absolutely heartbroken that they had to sell it due to this wretched pandemic. It appears to me they could use some local friends, and a big dose of camaraderie and support. They are moving to a country home, somewhere in southern France. I just thought perhaps you could reach out to them, watch their channel, and send them some words of encouragement, or perhaps invite them to Lalande for a day or two. You are inarguably the “Queen” of Chateau owners, and have such a big heart. I watch their channel and they seem like such lovely, warm, interesting people. It has been hard watching their heartbreak. I thought of you and imagined how your reaching out to them, being that you have so much in common, might be an awesome thing. ❤
miriam taylor
4 hours ago
Their Channel is called" Its a wonderful Life," I think they are moving nearer to Her than the south of France. I was in floods of tears watching this vlog this morning!
The Suburban Chateau
1 hour ago
I’m afraid to watch their latest vlog- my heart aches for them.
I def don't think Robin is Peter or Anna. As they have steadfastly refused to go down the patreon/begging road, even to save their chateau, I'd think they'd be appalled at Stefanny's morality both financially and lifestyle. I don't think they'd want to be associated with LaLande.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Every thing about that place makes LaLa look like the dump it actually is. Did you noticed the surprised reaction of Ivo when she said they were good friends? That lying dollup would want to be his friend, but he has been keeping her at arms lenght for years now. He probably only agreed to thge tour because he wants to sell the place. His wife and daughters don't like it there.
Both SJ and FRK are quick to adopt the "very good friends of mine" line!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Cara has just posted on Instagram to say that this is her last day at Lalande.
So much excitement in anticipation for a three week stay. Lasted 9 days. I really would like to know if she was pushed or she jumped. Hope she is OK.
She didn't even last 2 weeks? Huh...I really don't have any sympathy for her. If she'd have pulled her head out of her nether region she'd have known what that place was all about.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Cara has just posted on Instagram to say that this is her last day at Lalande
Just checked in on her posts.
It is too weird. I do believe she is leaving by her own volition. The La Lande fantasy was not what she had hoped for - with SJ and BJJ being in Tuscany.
Her posts wouldn't have been seen as a liability by SJ, would they? Unless she signed an NDA, we might get a video about her experience at La Lande... 🤞🤞

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.