The Chateau Diaries #51 Peeing on Dan's marbles instead of polishing their own

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As he spends a lot of time at Begmania and did some sort of building or electrical work, couldn't Sadie's family employ him to do some work at the chateau, rather than Sadie begging on his behalf?
Mo does electrical work? yet they bring in the electrician (or what we are made to believe is one-don’t know his qualifications) for the cottage? and does Mo pay rent? does Sadie pay rent? does Michael pay rent? do Ma & Pa pay rent? do Titi and Blythe pay rent?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I thought that they thanked the Trotters for their help with the clean up in a vlog?
Afraid not. You think any of them would miss the opportunity to be seen on-camera helping recover from the disaster? Big PR opportunity they let pass by because it would require real work and sacrifice.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I def don't think Robin is Peter or Anna. As they have steadfastly refused to go down the patreon/begging road, even to save their chateau, I'd think they'd be appalled at Stefanny's morality both financially and lifestyle. I don't think they'd want to be associated with LaLande.
122148168_1179609495766049_6101378277739882384_n(1).jpg

1628525706580.png

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Afraid not. You think any of them would miss the opportunity to be seen on-camera helping recover from the disaster? Big PR opportunity they let pass by because it would require real work and sacrifice.
Just wondered about the vlog caption.

Screenshot 2021-08-09 at 17.19.10.png

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I don't think MP went to Oxford, just Nic, Ollie and Steph. I think the Jarvis clan met MP and his family through having a house in South Africa where he comes from. His mother lives there and IJ, SJ, etc., visited her when they were last in SA and she attended Percy and IJ's wedding in France.
Ollie and Potty shared a flat in London, in the same building where SJ has one.

Reactions: 13
The Jag was definitely not Percy's. Could have been SJ's fathers car but fact is the Jag was there before Percy appeared on their stage. IJ crashed it against a parked car, because she's such a blind mole. She denied everything and blamed someone else, against all odds, until the insurance found out the truth. When the Flower Destroyer crashed it again, she did not hold back and blamed her to the extreme.

Nope. She drove the jag itself and smashed it.
Hmmmmm. Isabelle is a bit of a natural criminal. Apple. Not far. Tree.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Isn't it ironic that Ruthie Dearest is writing romance novels, when being in a relationship with her "best friend's" ex-fiancé, who in turn is still pining for SJ, but also has a wandering eye for female volunteers...
Stuck in a loveless relationship, writing unoriginally about love... Or as the more literary critics of Goodreads deem her book, a plagarism of Peter Mayle's A Good Year.
But look what we have here... Potts did read it and he even reviewed it...
View attachment 704902
I did have my doubts about Potts literary sense - despite him graduating from Oxford.
But I must say I am impressed with his reading list.
For @purejuice you might make something more out of the list, than I could... ;)
Michael Potts’s 'read' books on Goodreads (79 books)
Too kind.
Goodreads won't allow me access right now on account of some problem on their end. But I did see Potts is a graduate of Rhodes University, South Africa.

• Wow
They edited the video for them
Thank you. Just looking. Most definitely not Trotterfending , but it seems to be about 350 miles away from them. As Gwen would still have been either heavily pregnant or newly delivered, I suppose that would have been a big ask to travel that far.

• Heart
Just wondered about the vlog caption.

View attachment 705066
Deeply sways in the background as they sniffle to those supportive words of The Pethericks...

In the immortal words of The BeeGees

'You may not think that I care for you, when you know deep inside that I really do...how deep is your love(twice)... I really need to learn, cos we're living in world of fools,breaking us down when they should all let us be, you belong to you and me...'

Oh and I thought of one for Trotter boy,

Take That- I want you back for good, as he mourns the Patrons...
Whatever I said, Whatever I did, I didn't mean it...

Aw bless 😇

That university was infamous for the drunken, drugged, liberal, free wheeling student society :ROFLMAO:
Sounds like the right place to be :)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Deeply sways in the background as they sniffle to those supportive words of The Pethericks...

In the immortal words of The BeeGees

'You may not think that I care for you, when you know deep inside that I really do...how deep is your love(twice)... I really need to learn, cos we're living in world of fools,breaking us down when they should all let us be, you belong to you and me...'

Oh and I thought of one for Trotter boy,

Take That- I want you back for good, as he mourns the Patrons...
Whatever I said, Whatever I did, I didn't mean it...

Aw bless 😇

Sounds like the right place to be :)
My grandfather used to mention the BeeGees.... :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
She didn't even last 2 weeks? Huh...I really don't have any sympathy for her. If she'd have pulled her head out of her nether region she'd have known what that place was all about.
I think all of us who were seduced by Stephanie or Lalande probably recognize a little of Cara's dementia and disappointment.
I think the point one of you geniuses made, that she packed for a holiday of dancing in the kitchen with Stephanie and The Gang, and wrote about brushing her teeth in champagne, did not comport with feeding Aloysius, talking to Kirsty about dyeing wool plants, cleaning guest toilets, and whoever scared her so bad she has barely taken an indoor photo.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.