The Chateau Diaries #50 Her laziness is spreading quicker than the delta variant.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wasn't he called Ivo Fornesa? He lives nearby and was visited by SJ and IJ..
He's the owner of a much bigger chateau, in Saint Chartier, close to the original estate of George Sand. Last year's book was called 'Death in Saint-Chartier: Murder and intrigue in the heart of France'...

• Heart
Reactions: 20
My brother used to have to travel overseas every month for his job ( Japan, India, France, Switzerland...) But hasn't since he came back from France in March of 2020.
Well.....
He and his family have all been vaccinated, but he had to go BACK to France two weeks ago for the first time again for business and he is nervous.
However, starting TODAY a best friend of his from high school ( who is WEALTHY) is paying for a week stay for five of his favorite couples at a chateau in France and now he is NOT so worried. 🤔
I asked....NOT Lalande !!!!!
But I saw pictures of the accommodations and I was not impressed. Of course, I can't remember the name of the p!ace. I think it was south of Paris.
I am not sure if he and his wife will have to quarantine upon re entering the States?

• Wow
Reactions: 13
He's the owner of a much bigger chateau, in Saint Chartier, close to the original estate of George Sand. Last year's book was called 'Death in Saint-Chartier: Murder and intrigue in the heart of France'...
I think this is his chateau for sale? And it has been for sale for several years now and even has seen a price drop of a million euros.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I think this is his chateau for sale? And it has been for sale for several years now and even has seen a price drop of a million euros.
Yes, might very well be that one.

Reactions: 10
I know I Hockey 🏑 SSB out of it

Just saw Dan’s vlog … noice

But the room was a nice touch - credit where it’s due 😈

I hope she had washed her hands before she spun that sugar; knowing her usual habits, you wouldn't catch me eating anything she had handled. That paint brush was incredible, good job they were not being inspected but it has now been recorded for ever. Bet Dan was angry when he found out about it and it shows how hygienic Marie was if she always used it!
Dan must've known.You could see the paint and he was the one holding it.All of them were in on it.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Dan said he preferred plain white plates to set off the food , he wasn't given any say about the table settings. Definitely seems like one-upmanship on PJs part.
yes that is so one can see the actual food. the plate is just a tool (much like Philly) to use for the food.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Agreed with others on here that was a weird vlog.
Strained convo with the jam people complete with greasy hair and dressing gown.
Constantly putting Dan’s cooking down - he’s done bigger events than that 🤦‍♀️ Wardroom traf nights with 100s of drunk officers is no easy feat!!
Sound way too loud in the car scene (my ears!!!)
BJJ no comment 🙄
Moaning about Dan’s timing but getting in the way and distracting him.
Best bit was Ruby chilling on the chair 🐱
After every course - “Everyone is still alive” Cue awkward laughter 😬

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
My favorite moment in yesterday's vlog was Stephanie calling out Dan for making the stove a mess making the spun sugar, and that he would be in trouble with IJ; without missing a beat, Dan retorted, "She may love me less, but it won't make her love you more." I felt the burn and it was glorious!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 50
Now that is a chateau. I wonder if they would allow SJ onto the premises. Perhaps it will remind her too much of her farmhouse :ROFLMAO:

la lande in the woods
It has some good wooded areas. lalaland with a good chatelaine and sensible management has some good potential.

Reactions: 10
@sandro37 Dan is certainly clever and adept at handling different types of personalities. I am sure his experience of navigating (the military) commercial kitchens has served him well. If I am correct in remembering that he was a chef at an officers mess where he cooked for the Queen, is one where the bar is very high. A demanding environment where the expectations are high. Only the best will do.
I would like to note when Stephie mentioned that his culinary offerings were a throwback to was it the 90’s? was bitchy and attempt to elevate her culinary knowledge as superior to his! Back slap witch that she is!
She’s a throwback to the 1980’s

• Haha
  • Heart
Thread is flashing threw 🙃

This is only last resort if @Marquis de Potpourri doesn't show up on time
It’s his Shabbat today

But he will name the next thread 🧵

Title thread 🧵
Author ✍ @mrsp67
I haven’t yet watched, I started using them to fall asleep.
#803 Today
Vote 🗳 👍

Title thread 🧵
Author ✍ @BlackWolf
peeing on Dan'd marbles, instead of polishing their own.
Post #710 Yesterday at 9:43
Vote 🗳 ❤

Title thread 🧵
Author ✍ M
Sesame Street - Big Bird at the farmhouse 😈
Or
all the friends of Sesame Street Last harrah
Post #52 Tuesday at 8:59 PM
Vote 🗳 🤢

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Thread is flashing threw 🙃

This is only last resort if @Marquis de Potpourri doesn't show up on time
It’s his Shabbat today

But he will name the next thread 🧵

Title thread 🧵
Author ✍ @mrsp67
I haven’t yet watched, I started using them to fall asleep.
#803 Today
Vote 🗳 👍

Title thread 🧵
Author ✍ @BlackWolf
peeing on Dan'd marbles, instead of polishing their own.
Post #710 Yesterday at 9:43
Vote 🗳 ❤

Title thread 🧵
Author ✍ M
Sesame Street - Big Bird at the farmhouse 😈
Or
all the friends of Sesame Street Last harrah
Post #52 Tuesday at 8:59 PM
Vote 🗳 🤢
thank you @MojoDublin for taking care of us ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Now that is a chateau. I wonder if they would allow SJ onto the premises. Perhaps it will remind her too much of her farmhouse :ROFLMAO:
SJ visited the place on an early vlog. She said it's the most beautiful chateau she knows and she promised to feature it in a video. That hasn't happened but I guess COVID plays a role in this particular unfulfilled promise. Although, it hasn't stopped her from travelling around Europe :rolleyes:

• Wow
Reactions: 11
She’s a throwback to the 1980’s
She is such an underachiever which, with her resultant low self-esteem, makes her overreact coming across as a know-it-all bitchy condescending person. Sad really. Wonder what her daddy would say to her today?

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.