The Chateau Diaries #50 Her laziness is spreading quicker than the delta variant.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And then her mother will pass and she’ll inherited more money and property that she’s never done a days work for. Unbelievable.
Yes, hard to believe, but that is life. Money is not a guide to your character, Trump being the best example on the planet. SJ close behind muhahahaha

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
Tattle doesn't allow full nudity so this is what you get.
The sadness is obvious almost in every picture. Seriously.
Oh gosh! And you take that picture in FRONT OF THE TOILET???? A buying customer should think that is GROSS!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I can tell you've never opened Grindr 😂 The gay dating scene is very different from the straight one. Which is why I also have pics of Danny without underwear.
You're quite right my friend, I am boringly hetrosexual...but within those boundaries I would say I have had my cake and more... :devilish: It is fascinating to see how sexual the courtship is in Grindr, amazing stuff. I have a gay friend who has been married a long time, but they frequently have sex with other men too, together or alone, something they agree on. Must admit we tell him to shut up if he mentions it, as the rest of us find the idea of sex with men slightly...not our cup of tea. I never tell him about the details of sex with ladie either though, so it works both ways!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I think she extends herself to more men than just Dan. But, not all the men are adults like Dan, she also likes the toyboys, not fully men in maturity but maybe in age. Someone like Ian (the hired help) will also be a target, but Ian is no softie, just well bred and secure in himself.
Ian is her daddy (type) the closest in age is BJJ (in his head he is maybe 16) sorry I forgot 14 yr old aspi boy but she is not into him just into his toys

Reactions: 8
Tattle doesn't allow full nudity so this is what you get.
Well, he looks very pleased with himself, but I dare say I am better looking! :LOL: So, we are both vain, but I don't show the world. I warn my children about it too, never allow nudies out in the air,- they will come back and bite you on the bum.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Ian is her daddy (type) the closest in age is BJJ (in his head he is maybe 16) sorry I forgot 14 yr old aspi boy but she is not into him just into his toys
Yes. I didn't watch the vlog past the kitchen, but Ian, if the post here is per the original, has the manliness and confidence to tell her to cover up. Which would really upset her as her enticement failed - the ego.

Reactions: 11
Dan said he preferred plain white plates to set off the food , he wasn't given any say about the table settings. Definitely seems like one-upmanship on PJs part.
Snorts is SO insecure and nasty deep down.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
to prepare it at home it was smart move on his part, he is a clever one, he knows how to get rid of her but keep on doing what he finds reasonable, he knows he cannot communicate with her directly so this is how it is done, he handles her well
if he would cook it there she would easily have said well great you know the way around kitchen so here you go you will be cooking I have someone else for the garden, but he showed her that for his TRAINED level of cooking he needs professionally equiped kitchen (even if he had non at home) and cooking at home and bringining it to lalaland would not be the way she wants her cook to work, she wants them frustrated without decent workspace to work on, with people standing in a way and equipement nowhere to find, malfunctioning oven included, she wants to witch and order them around and show them who is the boss with passive aggressive smirk, and one better be on time because you know the guests are waiting her majesty
Like SHE is EVER on time!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Just watched Sillymar’s video. Was Ruby wearing a mic? I understood the cat but not Sillymar. Jobs that need done: fix garden door handle so Dan can use string for his pants. Paint all garden doors they are a hot mess. Fix shelf by greenhouse and old beds need screwed. New wood seats on benches and build a few more. Picnic tables, post for climbing roses and resize compost bin. ALL could be done with supplies and wood already on property. No money needed just muck in and do it. Get SJ a welcome mat for front guest entry for her birthday, the current one is unwelcoming. Talk SJ out of trees in courtyard to avoid root damage over pipes and “skeptic”. Some tall potted plants at corner of fountain area will help people not run over hedge. Tell Snorty he is an embarrassment to your country and throw one of his stuffed animals in your bonfire. Ruby cuddling Diesel was best moment of my day, to see a grangy, ignored barn cat find his family is a small glimmer of hope in a hateful world.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Oh gosh! And you take that picture in FRONT OF THE TOILET???? A buying customer should think that is GROSS!
Toilet seat up, dirty mirror and messy background are all too common in Grindr selfies.
But I'll try to forget about it if I run into Danny this weekend in Barcelona ;)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
I finally watched the CD flog with Dan cooking. I don't watch any others (pathetics, Ryan 🤢, Marie yawn, cadoooooh nah) any more except for Dan's, partly because I think he's a bit of a hottie 😁 and partly because I love his music choices and general vlog style. Fun. But the cooking one just got my goat. First, our darling Stephanie stuffs her face with crisps and peanuts, making sure it's all filmed and says so several times, 'just in case'. WTF. I would have kicked her to the curb at that point. Then she's all over the prep in the most useless way, stuffing up his filming and generally being a pain in the ass, how he didn't lose his temper is beyond me. Then the oh-so-hilarious 'has anyone died yet' not just once but several times - so ungracious and so rude, simply not funny Fanny. That was a real eye opener. So thanks to Dan for cooking a great meal and not so much thanks to Stephanie for being so rude, belittling and downright bitchy.
you all pointed out the weirdness of last night, one thing to add, Selamar was with the guest but the rest was in the kitchen, meaning he was hosting guests when the queen was flirting in the kitchen, so I wondered if they were fellow dutchman so he was able to speak in his own language and actually being understood and communicated with, he was laud, present and laughing
SJ's only job is to have this dinner with guests which she is sloppy at (as in everything else) and rather pretends that she is helping in the kitchen with food preparation than to admit that she would rather spend the evening drinking with flirty dan drinking wine and fake learning to cook than with selmar and the guest

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I totally agree and Yet....they talk of Selmar spending lots of "FaceTime" with Titti....what accounts for that?
Its easy enough to pay someone to act the part and set up realistic Facebook accounts and websites. An aquaintenance, nearly got stung like this, What's Apping a man she met through an ex forces website. She never saw him in person, but arranged to meet and then the requests for his airfare followed, he had been "mugged" and was waiting for replacement cards. She didn't give him anything and the What's app account mysteriously vanished.

Please for the love of god put it away!
The owl's just flown up my frock!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.