The Chateau Diaries #50 Her laziness is spreading quicker than the delta variant.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Stephanie, I have to hand it to her, has played a blinder. Paying for Dan to have a well deserved break with Annalise will remind him, (if indeed reminder were needed), on which side his bread is buttered. His vlogs are great but a lot of his following and popularity is his link with the chateau. And for drone shots, cooking, gardening, loyalty and sheer affability, Dan is a guy she wants to keep around. It was a generous and timely gift.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Seriously who is she kidding? She doesn't wear a bra in social situations why would we believe she's wearing one while isolating alone? And who discusses whether they're wearing a bra or not unless they've been reading Tattle? You're busted Marie.
She mixed up her accounts. That one was for her OnlyFans

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Just to warn you, as soon as restrictions lift a bit, all the Lurgys will start circulating again!! The U.K. is full of bugs going around, no one knows if they have flu, a cold, tummy bugs or the dreaded Covid.Testing is common place for every symptom. ItS the height of the summer for us, usually the healthiest time of the year, now the unhealthiest I have ever known!
Very true, I’ve felt unwell for a week now as have many others who post on socia
Was this taken at lalalande or her new location? Did she abscond with Ruby!
now we are out of the EU does anyone know the rule about pets coming into the uk

Reactions: 6
Stephanie, I have to hand it to her, has played a blinder. Paying for Dan to have a well deserved break with Annalise will remind him, (if indeed reminder were needed), on which side his bread is buttered. His vlogs are great but a lot of his following and popularity is his link with the chateau. And for drone shots, cooking, gardening, loyalty and sheer affability, Dan is a guy she wants to keep around. It was a generous and timely gift.
There is sense in what you say, no doubt. Dan is also using this time to hone his skills, which are quite superior to the SJ + PJ combo. I see Dan needs to move away from lalaland, new pastures, fresh horizons, as the farmhouse and yard is just too irritating for some. Certainly for me. Dan has a high emotional intelligence quotient which enables him to cope with SJ and her crap, but it also empowers him to decide for himself. I think he is most likely to find his own path in the not too distant future.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Ruby will probably feast on the rodents on the kitchen.
And the cat‘s on the table
with Phyllis’ silver spoon
Little Dutch Boy in blue and the lady is a loon
Nati asks "When you coming home, Steph?" "I don't know when"
“After we infect Italy we'll get together soon”
”You know we'll have a good case of COVID then”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
And the cat‘s on the table with Phyllis’ silver spoon
“After we infect Italy we'll get together then”
Harry would have endorsed it, I'm sure.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
First time commenter, lurker of about a month (though I first found you after MP's video several months ago where he talked about the Strawbridges and online bullies and read a bit back then)

I found SJ's last vlog super interesting. Dan was cool as a cucumber, but Natti and SJ seemed extremely nervous, like I felt like offering them a paper bag to breath into. And Dan kept his cool even with all their silly nerves hovering around. The man has cooked for more than 10 people at a time in a professional kitchen, which means he is used to timing and high stress .... cooking for 10 people out of his own kitchen is like easey peasey for him!

Dan took all the jabs thrown at him and made the barbs funny. He had some pretty good jabs going the other way too!
His comments on how SJ films up his nostrils and yet puts the camera up above her own head when shooting herself!!
His meh, response to Phillip's table setting, which got a strong reaction from SJ "oh, come on, it's beautiful"
Saying he was going to tell the guests that there were less berries for them because SJ had eaten them! "Someone has been eating my goose berries!"

The comments under the vlog were so so so positive about Dan, and 99% about Dan ... if there are jealousies there than this vlog has rubbed a lot of salt in wounds! But a the same time, I think if SJ would try to get rid of Dan now she would get a MAJOR negative reaction. He's much loved, not just by Isabelle, but her whole fan base.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Just for information:
The current population of France is 66,732,538.
So far 36,594,069 people have been given the second dose of vaccine.
There are demonstrations against the health pass all over the country every Saturday. 3,000 police officers and gendarmes will be mobilized in Paris for the demonstration of tomorrow, Saturday.
Protests in the capital usually lead to violence especially against the members of the police and the destruction of public property and shop windows. 😟

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
And the cat‘s on the table
with Phyllis’ silver spoon
“After we infect Italy we'll get together soon”
Sung to cats in a cradle!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I can tell you've never opened Grindr 😂 The gay dating scene is very different from the straight one. Which is why I also have pics of Danny without underwear.
We only have the naked dating show on Channel 4. The TV version of Grindr for all tastes.
Why am I having this conversation? 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
@Espe the person that Selmar is in a fantasy online relationship with may not be in actuality Tatianna but someone who has assumed her identity. If that is not the case then that opens up a whole can of worms and speculation. I have a nagging feeling that he is being catfished. I hope he is not! All signs point to it as many here have mentioned.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Also in Selmars vlog when he is opening up his belated birthday present all by himself again. I kept thinking oh Tatiana sent him another present. But didn’t. As he unfurled the paper I thought someone has sent a bong! But it wasn’t! He may have liked that though.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Apparently witches are in.There are many youtuber witches with their own patreon accounts...
I should start filming my witchy life for cash. I was just going to shoplift groceries and read tarot cards on Instagram as my retirement plan but hey...

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.