The Chateau Diaries #50 Her laziness is spreading quicker than the delta variant.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I get the feeling she is still in touch...my nose and ears tell me this... ;)
I don't know what this tells us about your nose and ears, but I have to disappoint you, I'm not. They made a clean break with anything shittoo related and I wouldn't dare to contact them now.

Looks like Frank and Ivo have hired Ian back to do some work for them, but are complaining about his availability because of the chateau. Too bad Carla no longer communicates with the Giants, I bet they'll have some scoop. 🧐
Makes sense as they were friends with him before they introduced him to SJ. If I recall correctly he helped them to evaluate the state of their house when they bought it and was going to help them with renovations. I can totally understand their frustration if he now is constantly caught up in working at SJ's dump.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Makes sense as they were friends with him before they introduced him to SJ. If I recall correctly he helped them to evaluate the state of their house when they bought it and was going to help them with renovations. I can totally understand their frustration if he now is constantly caught up in working at SJ's dump.
You should reach out!

Reactions: 4
I'm a "her"...LOL...and by her "posh" accent, I was talking about when she talks about things and calls them by their French name, it drives me crazy...like the Grande Salon and the Chambre de Roger (not sure I wrote that right) but it's like she's trying to put on airs and show just how posh she is. I'm sorry if I'm not making sense, I truly LOVE a British accent as well as other accents from all over the world. Maybe I was just frustrated with her in particular and it came across as something entirely out of the realm of what I meant. My apologies to any and all that I may have offended.
It wasn't offensive at all Phoenix. She does have a very strange way of pronouncing French words lol! It's very annoying.Quite eccentric. If she was a famous celebrity I could imagine comedians really mocking her. I'm surprised she doesn't turn Philip's name into something drawn out and mispronounced. I wonder if she mispronounces Marie's name because she doesn't like her?

Reactions: 14
Looks like Kim Raad is back at the shittoo, as seen on her instagram @kimkaraad
She’s one of SJ’s longtime Dutch friends, the one with the professor husband Imar and their child Walt who were all present at the Covid Christmas Party that should never have happened because of the rules and regulations. Interesting to see she’s still supporting SJ’s endeavors after that, but not really a surprise. My bet is they will try to stay out of the vlogs, but SJ will accidentally on purpose have them it anyway to cause some drama there.

• Wow
Reactions: 21
Well .....looks like we might go into Lock Down Again !!!! It will be our 6th one!!!
Oh boy.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
Hello all, relatively new here. I started following CD during the pandemic. MP was on there back then and I started following him, too. I totes bought into how he was "abused" by Angel. I almost sent both of them money. Thank Dog I didn't. I saw through the grift early on. These people do not deserve charity. The gifts of food they receive alone could feed a small village. It's disgusting. SJ should just say "all gifts will be turned over to the local hospital." End of story. MP is pathetic. He's obviously spent his ill gotten gains on hookers and blow. Why people are still funding him is a good question. I suppose it's why people living in trailer homes on Social Security continue to send Orange Fat Hitler their last savings. They just can't admit they've been taken. The other scammers like Marie, Selmar, Ryan et al are disgusting too. No shame. I am so glad I found this venue to vent my ire at these Scamgelicals. Thanks for letting me let off some steam.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
[QUOTE="Beau Monde, post: 5857304,Why people are still funding him is a good question. I suppose it's why people living in trailer homes on Social Security continue to send Orange Fat Hitler their last savings.
[/QUOTE]
Funding the cheetoh because they're racist and well off enough to flush $$ away on donations and attending rallies whilst praying for bigger tax cuts in order to keep the poor...poor.
Dan would have more subs and more $€£ in Patreon but hard work and raising a family isn't popular. Apparently people want to see a fantasy world they'll never visit and toss coins at Fancy Fanny just so she'll perform like a trick pony.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I'm a "her"...LOL...and by her "posh" accent, I was talking about when she talks about things and calls them by their French name, it drives me crazy...like the Grande Salon and the Chambre de Roger (not sure I wrote that right) but it's like she's trying to put on airs and show just how posh she is. I'm sorry if I'm not making sense, I truly LOVE a British accent as well as other accents from all over the world. Maybe I was just frustrated with her in particular and it came across as something entirely out of the realm of what I meant. My apologies to any and all that I may have offended.
Thank you! I also dislike her pronunciation of French words. It drives me crazy!! It is pretentious. "Look peasants, I know how to speak French, unlike you."

• Haha
I completely disagree! She could put an end to it very easily, all she has to do is TELL them to STOP!!! It's really that simple, and explain that they have been overwhelmed with the kindness and generosity of their viewers. But she WILL NOT do it! Why? Because she keeps dropping hints of items she wants such as, expensive wallpaper, fabric, china, cutlery and anything that makes her feel special. So she will put up with all the crap in hopes her precious items will come.
And don't forget the YouTube ad revenue. How much goes to charity? If its all of it, the vlog still brings her rewards in the form of new subscribers and keeps existing subscriber numbers up. If she keeps a cut of the revenue, that's still worth getting. Interesting how the charity money is held back for a couple of months before being allocated . Could it be sitting in her bank account gaining interest? Am I too cynical.?

• Heart
Well dear friends and fellow Tattlers, I'm off to bed as these old bones are speaking to me and they aren't being nice! Can't wait to see what you all come up with during the night. I'm sure I'll be entertained just as I am every day.:sleep:

• Heart
Reactions: 13
And don't forget the YouTube ad revenue. How much goes to charity? If its all of it, the vlog still brings her rewards in the form of new subscribers and keeps existing subscriber numbers up. If she keeps a cut of the revenue, that's still worth getting. Interesting how the charity money is held back for a couple of months before being allocated . Could it be sitting in her bank account gaining interest? Am I too cynical.?
Can't imagine why you would be cynical about the beautiful people of the awesome chateau that is so splendid..I give up, what the feck am I talking about...apologies :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Hello all, relatively new here. I started following CD during the pandemic. MP was on there back then and I started following him, too. I totes bought into how he was "abused" by Angel. I almost sent both of them money. Thank Dog I didn't. I saw through the grift early on. These people do not deserve charity. The gifts of food they receive alone could feed a small village. It's disgusting. SJ should just say "all gifts will be turned over to the local hospital." End of story. MP is pathetic. He's obviously spent his ill gotten gains on hookers and blow. Why people are still funding him is a good question. I suppose it's why people living in trailer homes on Social Security continue to send Orange Fat Hitler their last savings. They just can't admit they've been taken. The other scammers like Marie, Selmar, Ryan et al are disgusting too. No shame. I am so glad I found this venue to vent my ire at these Scamgelicals. Thanks for letting me let off some steam.
Welcome Beau, you're going to fit in very well. I predict you'll be VIP status very soon! At least a fan (me) favourite. I so wanted to post your line "hookers and blow" many times on his Boy Meth-rick's vlogs.

As for "Orange Fat Hitler" ... I'm going to use that now around my Trumpster numbnut friends!

I think many of us were the same as you. I too, feel for the Boy Methrick sob story. Then someone mentioned the bad bad bullies of Tattle. I came here and realised everyone here was thinking what I was.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
It wasn't offensive at all Phoenix. She does have a very strange way of pronouncing French words lol! It's very annoying.Quite eccentric. If she was a famous celebrity I could imagine comedians really mocking her. I'm surprised she doesn't turn Philip's name into something drawn out and mispronounced. I wonder if she mispronounces Marie's name because she doesn't like her?
Everytime I hear her saying Bordeaux etc I think of this sketch ( it may be a tad non-PC to some I apologise).

• Haha
  • Heart
I think this picture may be of the two halves of the couple.
I am sure you are correct, I hadn't noticed that! In that case, I have no idea who the other guy is!

Too bad Carla no longer communicates with the Giants, I bet they'll have some scoop. 🧐
I'm sure Ian is a reliable source of up-to-date information.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
this is starting to feel like a middle school project
Exactly that.

Marie's "interview" with Anna Lagorce as they wandered around the grounds, picking random flowers and foliage, was as excruciating as it was pitiful. I kept thinking of an enthusiastic child going on a botany walk with an indulgent aunt "oh look...it's a....NETTLE".

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.