The Chateau Diaries #50 Her laziness is spreading quicker than the delta variant.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If Mojo doesn't mind I can give you a bit of info. The Republic of Ireland passed out the UK last weekend with over 72.4% of the population double vaccinated. Also for the first time last weekend we opened 30 vaccine centres around the country for drop ins - up until then it was by appointment only; register on hub and text appointment notice received, which can be deferred if date doesn't suit. The attendance at the drop ins was brilliant. Mostly 16 & 17 year olds who got Pfizer. Pharmacies have been giving that age group Jansen also. The centres opened at 8am and the queuing started at 6am (credit to the kids who got up so early on a bank holiday weekend). I volunteer at a centre and we should see 2500 people daily who have been given appointments but some days we get poor turn out - sometimes down near 50% - some of these have been given 10 previous appointments. This results in registration and vaccination staff waiting around but costing the country (tax payer) and meanwhile others still waiting for theirs. I believe some centres are opening up for drop ins again this weekend.
Thank you @Kickintheass - it's good to know that things have moved on at pace for you all. Wales continue to proceed with caution. Just over 80% of adults have been double jabbed here and face coverings are still required for indoor public spaces - shops and so on.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I am sure I am not the only one who’s noticed that SJ keeps mentioning her birthday… So that her “supporters” will start sending her gifts… How much more can she fit into that building?
She will start asking for procedures...

1628161584051.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I have read this several times - not sure what you mean?
Everyone who appears on yt videos willingly will be at one point judged, diagnosed, spied on socials etc. This is a fact, even if it is not cute, it is the reality.
You are telling us not to diagnose someone online, how do you draw the line, we can say one thing and cannot say another? Because at one point it hurt your colleague? Do you think the 2 are comparable?

Reactions: 8
Just seen a msg that the six millionth vaccine dose will be done today. Depends on the size of your country but for little old Ireland it's BIG.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
You are so right about that. What the whole world doesn't know is that she's only welcoming the tat ON camera. Most of the stuff she is showing in her vlogs goes straight into the garbage afterwards. She used to have normal sized bins at her shitshow, but since she started the grifting that has changed. My eyes and ears have seen the big containers they use now and even they aren't big enough: on collection day the tat is piled up next to them on the street.
So packed back into the boxes they came in and tossed out with the trash. Typical selfish biatch.

Reactions: 6
Good question. Because this reminds me of the time a colleague, who was a bully, spread around rumours of another colleague being "on the spectrum" as if this was a bad thing to be. It is not. Who knows if my colleague was or not. But the unfounded rumors affected how people treated him. He was very good at his job, but the poor guy eventually left. He was not unaware. The whole situation was wrong. I was not attacking you. I was reacting to words and online it's all too easy to forget there's a person behind them. I'll go back to remembering this is idle gossip, not real life.
Thank you for succinctly answering my question. Your experience and your colleague’s experience are certainly not uncommon and you are right that there can be some painful horrible experiences for people on the spectrum. But I do think you maybe missed my point a bit-I was celebrating the ingenuity of our companion-maybe because I spend so much time working and living with people on the spectrum I don’t feel it’s a “handicap.” Additionally autistic people can have a great sense of humor. This person was one of them. We also never got lost in the city due to his eidetic memory.

Everyone has feelings about experiences which were unpleasant. If you are ever interested in autism advocacy there are organizations all over the world who would love to have your enthusiasm to expand the reach of their work.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Apparently people want to see a fantasy world they'll never visit and toss coins at Fancy Fanny just so she'll perform like a trick pony.
This, I can understand, especially during a pandemic that shows no sign of going away. What I don't get are the people like the Texan lady (no offense to Texans, please) whose Instagram clearly showed she was "doing well." What do they get out of it? Or the other well-off types who can buy their own chateau? Mind you, SJ's Instagram looks like she is living the good life and she is, but with other people's money. She has been scamming her friends and family for years so why not strangers.

What happened with the historical society? Is SJ still working on that scam or did they sniff out the inconsistencies in her story?

Reactions: 11
Whatever happened to Hashi the cabinet maker who turned up at the same time as Davy's first time? He was going off to quote for cabinets in a few chateau rooms.
Poor Hash(tag) . All that time - including COVID Christmas amongst the motley chateau crew -spent currying favour and peddling his wares was for nothing. Such grand ideas, so many plans drawn up and costings calculated. With the salesman mentally spending the commission he'd be paid by a grateful company. And not an order for even the simplest cupboard came of it. Such a shame. Such an obvious outcome.

The lunatic idea of a china pantry, housed in a room about 6 miles from any dining table, is now in the hands of Ian. Who has created a design to accommodate the octagonal display unit, on which BJJ will rehearse tablescapes for themed dinner parties. The drawing looks like the floor plan of a bijou boutique selling exclusive tat.

The joke of it is that there is no really good china, nothing particularly special. But it's another layer to the myth Stephanie has created and which her followers mistake for reality.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
And don't forget the YouTube ad revenue. How much goes to charity? If its all of it, the vlog still brings her rewards in the form of new subscribers and keeps existing subscriber numbers up. If she keeps a cut of the revenue, that's still worth getting. Interesting how the charity money is held back for a couple of months before being allocated . Could it be sitting in her bank account gaining interest? Am I too cynical.?
not at all! rich people give to charity's because it is a tax break and will offset having to pay taxes out. it makes them appear generous to the world while benefiting and hiding wealth. Also, I have a feeling that SJ waits to see how much is posted for earnings in social blade and makes that her amount to donate though it could be more. She could then claim costs for editing and such from those earnings.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
[QUOTE="FrankieG, post: 5860691, member: 167483"
What happened with the historical society? Is SJ still working on that scam or did they sniff out the inconsistencies in her story?
[/QUOTE]
Not sure if I am correct in saying this but I understood that the chateau's dates did not fit in with the requirements of the society. However, I am pretty sure that SJ still hoped that the rules might be bent in her case. I doubt if they would bend the rules for her as, when the subsequent chateau owners did their presentations, they were all infinitely better presenters than she was and demonstrated credible restoration and evident interest in and intelligence about the buildings. SJ came across as having less knowledge; less serious interest and was, of course, more focused on herself and her appearance. The others were all much more natural and credible candidates for a donation from the society.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
hmmm do you think that the date thing is why she was showing Davy discovering older parts of the chateau grounds that could be restored?

Reactions: 9
I think she wants to talk herself and her viewers into believing she and her Shitoo are an important piece of history. But it ain't!!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Well put, I am trying to grasp what this is all about - it seems more self congratulatory than helpful. It is boring - but I was in the era of "What the Bleep" and "The Secret" that raked in millions for the positive thinking/manifestation set - maybe its an electronic 2021 version she is trying to manifest - with flowers? Not sure..either way I am not able to watch it for too long as the giggling is hopeless.
next Maaaaareeee will be promoting her own version of est-it will be a wilted, impossible to follow, low intensity version-she’ll be sued by Erhard’s estate and spend every euro grifted defending her “original manifested version of self-help to succccccess”

Reactions: 5
hmmm do you think that the date thing is why she was showing Davy discovering older parts of the chateau grounds that could be restored?
She is hitching her opening on a rather infamous member of French royal history, who came to a sticky end. Maybe prophetic? Eat more cake...

I see a tenuous link to her fantasy rather than reality as history has the narrative.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Is this a tribute to their dearly departed relatives? Let's wear all their old gear as a fashion statement! 🤣
I do love wearing my mum's handknitted cardigans. Jus' sayin'. She was a brilliant knitter! (and cook, and baker of delcicious cakes, and gardener, and a nurse, and we were never allowed to leave without great bunches of flowers and baskets full of fruit and vegetables from her garden.) I remember once bringing a VW bus full of hippies back home from a Pink Floyd concert, and she cooked soup for everyone at 3 am. I still miss her! 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Just saw that Covid infections have reached over 200 million worldwide! ☹Just as my province went green, no restrictions, just before a holiday weekend. Probably 50% of population, informal pole, are holding their breaths waiting for the upswing in cases. Amazed at number tourists on the road. Americans and other Provinces. The majority of our cases have been due to travel.

• Sad
Just saw that Covid infections have reached over 200 million worldwide! ☹Just as my province went green, no restrictions, just before a holiday weekend. Probably 50% of population, informal pole, are holding their breaths waiting for the upswing in cases. Amazed at number tourists on the road. Americans and other Provinces. The majority of our cases have been due to travel.
And I read about the new lambda variant which is more resistant to vaccines☹with people travelling like this,not wearing masks it doesn't look good...

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
I expect that things will get dicey here even though the numbers are pretty good. They are slowly climbing again but the number of deaths is still negligible. Fingers crossed that the vaccines work in keeping the severity of disease manageable. Still masking everywhere for me, however, even in the street sometimes when I see lots of people on the sidewalk.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.