Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Kickintheass

VIP Member
What are the rules in France regarding mask wearing. I found it uncomfortable to watch tonight's vlog. The musicians, the chairs all set out beside each other, PJ wearing a mask to quarantine - that was the most ridiculous thing. My mask protects you, your mask protects me. And then a mixed group of people who previously never met all sitting around the dining table together - indoors. It's not gone away you know.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

Maple fairy

VIP Member
@sandro37 Dan is certainly clever and adept at handling different types of personalities. I am sure his experience of navigating (the military) commercial kitchens has served him well. If I am correct in remembering that he was a chef at an officers mess where he cooked for the Queen, is one where the bar is very high. A demanding environment where the expectations are high. Only the best will do.
I would like to note when Stephie mentioned that his culinary offerings were a throwback to was it the 90’s? was bitchy and attempt to elevate her culinary knowledge as superior to his! Back slap bitch that she is!

• Heart

Espe

VIP Member
He let her spin sugar in the midst of prep for dinner.
I hope she had washed her hands before she spun that sugar; knowing her usual habits, you wouldn't catch me eating anything she had handled. That paint brush was incredible, good job they were not being inspected but it has now been recorded for ever. Bet Dan was angry when he found out about it and it shows how hygienic Marie was if she always used it!

• Wow
  • Haha

MojoDublin

VIP Member
In addition to being a complete phlegm munter … snorts …

That table is not beautiful

Is he colour blind in addition to every other personality traits - that are missing ???

Also
SSB says I love the white flowers - adore the yellow
Completely ignores
And he cuts the pink …. With green - compost colours all over the table !!!

And again
Twice - pernicious SSB
Is throwing crisps down her gums
And has the temerity to snigger whilst telling Dan ….

Her arrogance is only superseded by her complete and utter total ingorance

Genuinely - the winds along with the shite weather are heaping down on lalande

Best she minds her step ….Dan’s growing organically subscribers on the rise
That video hasent got 25k in 4 hours
Guess ppl aren’t so enamoured with the bitchy side of her cracking face .😈

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart

Clara Burnett

VIP Member
Using (fake?) tears for views - she really has no boundaries for exploiting people's emotions or privacy!

View attachment 694900
Indeed, very revealing of her festering character. Also: trying to steal the spotlight back from her dedicated student in the Academy of Grifting on her last night by modelling an even uglier yellow designer dress than the one she scammed out of that South African impostor. She will stop at absolutely nothing to make the camera go her way again. So shameful.

• Heart

TheTaxInspector

VIP Member
*** COPPA BOLLOX ***

Sean tells viewers about the bestest tree stump he's ever seen ...

Hello everyone, Sean 'ere an' fanks for watchin' ........... yeah, today I'm gonna talk to you about my most favourite tree stump ......... yeah ......... everyone's got their most favourite tree stump and they come in all shapes an' sizes ... depends on the type of tree really ......... um, well ........ 'ere's my favourite tree stump ... . This one's made of oak ... you can eiver buy a tree stump, you know, in the local gardenin' centre or you can just chop a tree down ... I'll show you how to do that in the next video ......... anyway, this one's made of oak so it's really solid ......... coppa's solid too, which is why I love collectin' coppa pots an' pans ... yeah ... anyfin that's made of coppa really ......... yeah ......... I've always loved coppa ......... um ......... been collectin' it for years .......... got so much coppa dunno wot to do wiv it .......... yeah ... . If anyone's interested I've got an online shop that I've been runnin' with the Missus for years now ........ could do wiv offloadin' a bit of coppa so just giv me a bell or send me a message an' I'll send you wotever you need ... Oh look ... there's a sparrow in the tree ......... luv comin' out 'ere ......... 'avin a cuppa an lookin at the ........ um ......... garden ........ well, it's just a field really, but I like to call it a garden ......... there's a tree there ......... some grass ......... a few flowers ........ and a fence just over there .......... an there's the sky .......... no clouds today ... sky's blue ... . Anyways, let's get back to tree stumps ... Oh look, there's a beatle there ... that's interestin', innit? Never seen one that big before ... look at that, would you Adam and Eve it? Wozit it carryin'? Looks like a bit of leaf or a twig ... fascinatin', innit? Anyways, tree stumps ......... look at that ......... that's a rose ......... a red rose ........ stem's all prickly ......... bought that last year ......... it's doin' really well ... Anyways, where woz I? Oh yeah, tree stumps ......... this one's made of oak, which means it's really solid ........ bit like coppa ........ yeah ......... been collectin' coppa for years ......... really love coppa ........ there's noffin' like coppa ........ can't beat it ........ yeah ........ well, this is a coppa pan that I bought at a brocunt a few years back ... it's round an' it's got a handle ... so you can hold it ... you know, while you're cookin' ... look at that coppa ... lovely ... all shiny ... wunnerful, innit? Yeah ......... what's interestin about this pan is that there's a mark on the bottom ......... can ya see that? Dunno what it says but it's probubly somefin' to do with the firm that made it ......... you don't get many of these on the market today ......... could be wurf quite a bit ......... bees an' honey an' all that ........ yeah ....... Na this pot 'ere is really somefin' special ........ Bought it last year ........ in a brocunt not far from 'ere ......... forgotten wot I paid for it, but I fink it could be wurf a lotta money ......... bees an' honey, that's all that matters, innit? This is a cup of tea ........ a cup wiv tea innit ....... and that's a kettle ... a coppa kettle ...... Well, fanks for watchin' everyone and fanks to the patrons, wivout whom this video would not 'ave been made possible ...... Oh yeah ... an' just one more fing ...... don't forget to like an' subscribe ........ bees an' honey an' all that ......... bye an' see ya next week for more videos on gardenin' an' coppa ..........

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Is this a tribute to their dearly departed relatives? Let's wear all their old gear as a fashion statement! 🤣
I do love wearing my mum's handknitted cardigans. Jus' sayin'. She was a brilliant knitter! (and cook, and baker of delcicious cakes, and gardener, and a nurse, and we were never allowed to leave without great bunches of flowers and baskets full of fruit and vegetables from her garden.) I remember once bringing a VW bus full of hippies back home from a Pink Floyd concert, and she cooked soup for everyone at 3 am. I still miss her! 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 27

Bored Mermaid CC

VIP Member
what the actual f*ck-did she tell the guests she was going to check Dan wasn’t poisoning them? why why why?

what a nasty bitch-no glory for Dan, an actual chef, smdh
9B4CDE33-8949-44FD-B261-BD6E0D13A872.png

• Angry

Seeingitasitis

VIP Member
Dear Dan. I enjoyed the Chateau Diaries tonight, particularly because you featured in it. Glad the string that was too short to be of any use, in fact, turned out to be useful after all. My favourite part of your vlog for Thomas's birthday was when you (very gently) placed your children's legs in the lion's mouth. So humorous. Love those glimpses into your family life. More of Annalise as well please. Keep up the good work. The vlog where you took the children to the fair, and bought them a chocolate crepe was really good too.

• Heart

FrankieG

*** PHILOSOPHICAL MUSINGS FROM THE CAVE IN THE WILDERNESS ***

Why do the château vloggers make vlogs? Apart from the obvious reason - financial gain -, is there another subconscious reason that the vloggers themselves are not even aware of? All the vloggers share one key characteristic: they are all exiles, mainly from the UK; they are anglophones living in a foreign country, struggling to find an identity in an alien culture with an alien language; and none of them are particularly creative or linguistically proficient in the language of the host society. By making themselves the object of the camera's gaze, are the vlogs a subconscious quest for meaning? A quest for meaning that ultimately fails as their lives have no real meaning. That is in fact what the vlogs convey - that their lives have no real meaning. Perhaps they had no real meaning in their native country and the fact that they are now living in another country has simply made the matter worse. Hence the need to constantly make videos of their lives. They are of course unaware of the lack of meaning in their lives and the videos themselves become the meaning, while in fact documenting lives without meaning. Financial gain will do much to fill this void, but, just as wallpapering over cracks does not remove them, the void will always be there, growing ever larger ...
Vlogging and The New Existentialism: A Treatise by The TaxInspector

• Heart
  • Haha
Yeah, and all the focus on her comfort eating the chocolate biscuits, as if she even ate one!! She doesn’t eat more than 1200 calories a day and saves it all up for dinner each evening, she’s said so herself
Not trying to be snarky or anything but from what we've seen, I think she drinks more than 1200 calories a day....

• Haha
  • Heart

ComtesseRose

VIP Member
Funny how she lo~~~~oves Marie, but only dedicates a few 5 minutes for her to leave. With fake hugs and fake tears... :rolleyes:

• Heart
  • Haha

Pno

VIP Member
Again with my IG Public Service for my fellow Tattlers….this lovely gentleman is on the Lalande hashtag. Would love to know his story!
1628015908492.png

• Sick
  • Haha
  • Wow

elizabethrex

Honestly guys, I have been glued to this site the past week or so! Thank you for the hours of fun, the laughs, that amazing commentary on the antiquing @Mummy Dearest , it is such a relief to have allies in my viewing! I am a nitpicker by trade (!) and always wanted to share my observations on CD with someone IRL, but you guys go one better, you say the things I notice in even wittier ways!
I found CD cuz of YT recommendation last March 2020 and was glued ever since. Much like @dippyhippy I had a girl crush on SJ and thought we might become BFFs if we ever met IRL. I read GG for a while but found it harsh, so went back to just viewing, and joined up as a 1 dollar patron.
Things didn’t add up, promises were broken, excuses were made and I found Tattle. Some of my observations cut SJ deep and I felt bad so left Tattle for a while, but soon returned under a new name once BJJ started to throw his metaphorical weight around and I was left SMH once too often.

it is really telling that her old friends haven’t come back this year. I was musing on the short skirt for Tango, the constant lip biting, the hysterical “we are having a wonderful time” laughter and the naked bed vlogging…

I have come to the conclusion that her whole schtick is to try to seduce back Nic or Potty (btw anyone spot him dressed as a nun in back of the Amery photo posted a few pages back!🤢)
Because these two fine fellows now have other ladies in their lives she has to tow the the line and act with propriety around them in real life, but I think her frankly desperate exhiitionism and attention seeking is all for them. She is Totally the submissive lady as pointed out with her purchasing that crap from George, and I think those Beta males (potty and nic) loved that, cuz it made them feel like Alphas. Mason, an actual Alpha, scares the shit out if her, which is why she has never committed to him long term, despite stringing him along for years and ingratiating herself with his family. She can’t deal with the frankness of the US personality, she needs the Uber polite English gent who will never pull her up on her misdemeanours. just my 2c

• Heart

MojoDublin

VIP Member
Can you imagine for one minute - Stephanie been allowed to be in her own kitchen - timing FRK and having a slaggin match with her over her cooking

It would have been wigs on the lawn

Guess that was a masterclass in bitch slapping ….. showing Dan and all of them in the kitchen … laughing 😂

How snorts was still quarantine with his manky paws over everything - and him only back from another country

Not self isolating 🤢

Cesspool snorts he’s just one huge phlegm 😈

• Haha
  • Heart